Forza Motorsport 7

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 7 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Добрый день. Сегодня купил Xbox One X в комплекте с играми Forza Horizon 7 и Motorsport 7. Ввел коды. Все успешно активировалось. Но зайдя в мои игры,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShalamovV, Oct 7, 2019.

1. ShalamovV
    ShalamovV Guest

Forza Motorsport 7

Добрый день.

Сегодня купил Xbox One X в комплекте с играми Forza Horizon 7 и Motorsport 7. Ввел коды. Все успешно активировалось. Но зайдя в мои игры, я увидел, что установлено 0, установить 1 (только horizon 4). Повторно код уже не ввелся, сказав, что уже активировано.
    То есть в моей библиотеке игр вместо двух - одна. Поиск в магазине Motorsport 7 выдает, что она куплена.

[Translation - Good afternoon. Today I bought the Xbox One X complete with Forza Horizon 7 and Motorsport 7. Games. I entered the codes. Everything was successfully activated. But going into my games, I saw that it was set to 0, set to 1 (horizon
    4 only). The code was not re-entered, saying that it was already activated. That is, in my library of games, instead of two, one. A search in the Motorsport 7 store indicates that it was purchased.]

:)

ShalamovV, Oct 7, 2019
  2. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 36, 13 - 20 июня 2017

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7

[​IMG]

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7. Всё стандартно : три издания, VIP-статус для старших изданий, Car pass для ultimate. Цены тоже более-менее стандартные :

Forza Motorsport 7: стандартное издание - 3999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: deluxe-издание - 5999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: ultimate-издание - 6999 руб., релиз 29 сентября

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  3. VENTED PUNISHER Win User

what is the best forza motorsport in the saga?

Forza motorsport 6 and Forza 7
  4. VENTED PUNISHER Win User

Whats is your favorite sports game?

Forza motorsport 7 and NASCAR
  5. Pain130798 Win User

Sports game

for me it is forza motorsport 7
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

E3 2019

E3 for sure no new forza motorsport will be annouced after the mess of motorsport 7
Thema:

Forza Motorsport 7

1. Forza Motorsport 7 - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport

2. Forza Motorsport 7 lost!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 7 lost!: Hello. Today I bought Xbox One X with Forza Horizon 4 and Motorsport 7. I entered codes. But I see only Horizon 4 in my games library. I search and find Motorsport 7 in Store. Store starts...
  3. Launch of forza motorsport 7 through the steam link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launch of forza motorsport 7 through the steam link: Hi, i have bought forza motorsport 7 and i'm struggling to make it work with steam link and 360 controller. Is there any way to add forza to the steam library and play it normaly on my tv?...
  4. forza motorsport 7

in XBoX on Windows
    forza motorsport 7: Не удалось обработать ваш платеж. Обратитесь в cлужбу поддержки Microsoft Не удалось обработать ваш платеж. I/bSateIG0+FS04q.53.1.6.8 2019/09/17 - 07:40:15 UTC я не могу ввести код активаци...
  5. Forza Motorsport 5 broken achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 5 broken achievements: There are 6 achievements in Forza Motorsport 5 that were unlocking but stopped. Someone from Trueachievements.com contacted Forza support and was informed that this was a Microsoft Xbox issue - ....
  6. QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S: Hi everyone!! I'm Samuel Correa, enthusiast of virtual automobilism and a new member of the Forza Community. Recently I bought the DLC's and the Forza Motorsport 6 game at the Xbox Store. The...
  7. Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code: Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code I have had the game since it came out I didn't get my code I need for the car can u please give me a code for the car please...
  8. Unable to locate a game (Forza Motorsport 5) on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to locate a game (Forza Motorsport 5) on my account: Hi all, Not sure if this is the best place to ask about this, but the Xbox Virtual Agent suggested I ask here. Currently, Forza Motorsport 6 is a free game via the Games with Gold program. As...
  9. Forza Motorsport 6 Apex

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Motorsport 6 Apex: Mon PC est sous Windows 10 est Directx 12 Mais Forza me dit le code AP501 Et me dit Nous Sommes désolés, le jeu ne peut pas être actuellement lancé sur votre Ordinateur pour la Raison suivante:...
  10. what is the best forza motorsport in the saga?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is the best forza motorsport in the saga?: I've only really played 5, some of 6 and 7, I don't really want to say that 7 is the best IMO but what Turn10 are doing with it, or atleast have done with it in the past year or more has really...