Forza won't start from Home menu.

Discus and support Forza won't start from Home menu. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when I select the forza icon on my home screen it makes the sound as it always has but doesn't start the game. things i've tried: - restarted xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mattybumpo68, Apr 12, 2014.

1. mattybumpo68
    mattybumpo68 Guest

when I select the forza icon on my home screen it makes the sound as it always has but doesn't start the game. things i've tried:

- restarted xbox one multiple times

- signed out and tried; signed back in and tried

- ejected, cleaned and re-inserted disc (it is recognized)

- played other discs that work fine

i have also been getting the "Having trouble connoting? the issue may be on our end, we're working to fix it" for a couple weeks now (but have played games, used netflix, etc with that message present).

any tips?

thanks everyone

matt

:)

mattybumpo68, Apr 12, 2014
  2. Foust34
    Foust34 Guest
    Won't start the game after start menu

I bought the game from Xbox Live and when the game starts, next to the start menu, the game don't stop load.

Foust34, Apr 12, 2014
  3. Fattcslim
    Fattcslim Guest
    Forza 7 won't start

just keep getting error 0x80070490 even after doing all the suggestions , any ideas as im a bit peeved as just bought it

Fattcslim, Apr 12, 2014
Thema:

1. Forza won't start from Home menu. - Similar Threads - Forza won't start

2. Forza Horizon 4 nem indul el ![Forza Horizon 4 won't start!]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 nem indul el ![Forza Horizon 4 won't start!]: Üdv ! Ma volt szerencsém megvenni a Forza Horizon 4-et és sajnos keserű szájízzel vettem észre hogy telepítés után semmit sem reagál maga a játék az inditás gomb megnyomása után. Nem tudom...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 won't start without game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 won't start without game pass: I bought this game in the xbox store and I've been using it for a while now. Today I tried to start the game and it wont let me do so because i need my game pass renewed. Funny thing is I'VE NEVER...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 won't start (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 won't start (Windows 10): Hello, I recently purchased and downloaded Forza Horizon 4 for Windows 10, but am having trouble trying to get the game to start. When attempting to start the game through the Xbox app, I select...
  5. Forza Horizon 3 won't start after the last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 won't start after the last update: I am playing Forza Horizon for months and I didn't get any promblem until today. I was playing yesterday without any problem but when i download todays update game won't start. Please help....
  6. forza 7 won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza 7 won't start: hello, i bought forza 7 and he won't start, demo version work well. I tested many tips on web but nothing work. when a lauch game a window forza 7 lauch a few secondes and close. how can you...
  7. Forza 7 won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 won't start: Game won't start. Just keeps going back to start and says "resume". Have already restarted Xbox. 99b222a1-0490-4960-abd2-d59cccc90a71
  8. Forza Horizon 3 won't start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 won't start.: I try and start FH3 and it says that there's a problem. I've tried everything to get it started but it just won't start. 5720def4-8041-40b1-b0a3-eb066f2cb391
  9. Forza Horizon 3 - Windows 10 - won't start after the latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 - Windows 10 - won't start after the latest update: Hi, after the latest mandatory update the game isn't working anymore...was runnin' perfectly before...now it won't go past the very first screen ( the one with the two cars). From the event...
  10. Forza horizon 2 won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 2 won't start: I got forza horizon 2 and after 2 days it wouldn't start. I would click the icon and it would bring me right back to the home screen. I've turned off my Xbox completely and waited 10 seconds and...