Forza won't start from Home menu.

Discus and support Forza won't start from Home menu. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when I select the forza icon on my home screen it makes the sound as it always has but doesn't start the game. things i've tried: - restarted xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mattybumpo68, Apr 12, 2014.

1. mattybumpo68
    mattybumpo68 Guest

when I select the forza icon on my home screen it makes the sound as it always has but doesn't start the game. things i've tried:

- restarted xbox one multiple times

- signed out and tried; signed back in and tried

- ejected, cleaned and re-inserted disc (it is recognized)

- played other discs that work fine

i have also been getting the "Having trouble connoting? the issue may be on our end, we're working to fix it" for a couple weeks now (but have played games, used netflix, etc with that message present).

any tips?

thanks everyone

matt

:)

mattybumpo68, Apr 12, 2014
  2. Foust34
    Foust34 Guest
    Won't start the game after start menu

I bought the game from Xbox Live and when the game starts, next to the start menu, the game don't stop load.

Foust34, Apr 12, 2014
  3. Fattcslim
    Fattcslim Guest
    Forza 7 won't start

just keep getting error 0x80070490 even after doing all the suggestions , any ideas as im a bit peeved as just bought it

Fattcslim, Apr 12, 2014
  4. Ascenion Win User

What part(s) of Forza will be included in Disney Infinity?

You mean the start menu music from Horizon? That's Language by Porter Robinson its a normal song that just happened to be in Forza Horizon.
  5. Nilzar Win User

Minecraft Stuck after Sync user data.

The game doesn't prevent me from going to the home screen or freezes it just sticks on the background. The main menu to launch the game won't load.
  6. strang221 Win User

Games won't launch from Xbox App or Start Menu

Hi,
    I recommend that you check that the games are installed correctly on your pc, and the games are played from the games library
    I tried to reinstall Vampyr, and now I get error 0x80070057 when I try to install any games. This app is truly, truly awful.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

To fix this, you can delete the profile, then add it back again using the steps below:

1. Press Xbox button to open guide
    2. Select System
    3. Select Settings
    4. Select Account
    5. Select Remove Accounts
    6. Select the account you want to remove, then select Remove
    Once you remove the account, download the profile again

1. Press Xbox button to open guide
    2. Choose your gamerpic on the top left corner of the screen
    3. Go down and select Add new
    4. Type the email address and password for your Microsoft account (the one you removed)
  8. RoshanV S Win User

Hi BLACKPANTHERv88,

I'm Roshan V S, Independent advisor and a Windows user like you.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Sorry for the inconvenience to you. You could try some troubleshooting methods listed below as a first step.

1. Clear the Store Cache

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if that helps:

1. Press the “Windows Logo” + “R” keys on the keyboard.

2. Type “wsreset.exe” and press “Enter”.

3. Reboot the computer and then check if you are able to open the Windows Store and all the other apps on the computer.

2. Run the app troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar.

2. Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

3. Select Windows store Apps.

4. Follow the on screen instruction.

Check your Antivirus

Temporarily uninstall / disable AV. Enable after troubleshooting.

3. Re-register All Store apps (You will get many Reds, ignore them. This will reinstall all default Store apps, hence if you have uninstalled any default Store app, that will get reinstalled)

Windows Key+X > Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter > Restart your computer

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

4. Reinstall Store

Windows Key+X > Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter

Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

5. Run SFC scan

1. On the Start menu, type Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.

2. Type in the following command, and then press Enter.

sfc /scannow

Do get back to us with the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Best Regards

Roshan V S

Indepedent Advisor
Thema:

1. Forza won't start from Home menu. - Similar Threads - Forza won't start

2. Forza Horizon 4 won't start without game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 won't start without game pass: I bought Forza horizon four through third party whilst I had Xbox game pass. Now that I cancelled my subscription for game pass I can no longer access the game despite the fact that I have bought...
  3. I just bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate after playing the base game, but now it won't start

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate after playing the base game, but now it won't start: I downloaded the base game through Xbox game pass a few days ago, and I loved it (I want to be clear; when playing the base game it worked PERFECTLY even at max graphics settings on my rig), so I...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 won't start up

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 won't start up: Hi, I've asked this before but I'm not getting any answers to my question, but only comments from people that have exactly the same issue: The game wont go past the launcher screen. Now, I've...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 nem indul el ![Forza Horizon 4 won't start!]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 nem indul el ![Forza Horizon 4 won't start!]: Üdv ! Ma volt szerencsém megvenni a Forza Horizon 4-et és sajnos keserű szájízzel vettem észre hogy telepítés után semmit sem reagál maga a játék az inditás gomb megnyomása után. Nem tudom...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 won't start without game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 won't start without game pass: I bought this game in the xbox store and I've been using it for a while now. Today I tried to start the game and it wont let me do so because i need my game pass renewed. Funny thing is I'VE NEVER...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 won't start (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 won't start (Windows 10): Hello, I recently purchased and downloaded Forza Horizon 4 for Windows 10, but am having trouble trying to get the game to start. When attempting to start the game through the Xbox app, I select...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 won't start after the last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 won't start after the last update: I am playing Forza Horizon for months and I didn't get any promblem until today. I was playing yesterday without any problem but when i download todays update game won't start. Please help....
  9. forza 7 won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza 7 won't start: hello, i bought forza 7 and he won't start, demo version work well. I tested many tips on web but nothing work. when a lauch game a window forza 7 lauch a few secondes and close. how can you...
  10. Forza 7 won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 won't start: Game won't start. Just keeps going back to start and says "resume". Have already restarted Xbox. 99b222a1-0490-4960-abd2-d59cccc90a71