Found a bug on my xbox, bandwidth usage in settings > network > bandwidth are totally off

Discus and support Found a bug on my xbox, bandwidth usage in settings > network > bandwidth are totally off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Downloading a game, speed average 80 mbits but when i look in settings > bandwidth it says actual usage is 150kbps a8df03c6-c430-4a36-b724-79f0aad982e6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by patsaintpeter, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Found a bug on my xbox, bandwidth usage in settings > network > bandwidth are totally off

Downloading a game, speed average 80 mbits but when i look in settings > bandwidth it says actual usage is 150kbps

:)

patsaintpeter, Feb 9, 2020
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Found a bug on my xbox, bandwidth usage in settings > network > bandwidth are totally off

3. NaZoooom Win User

How much data does the xbox use?

Hi DianaNeill1,

Everyones usage will differ however you can monitor and get an idea yourself by looking at the Bandwidth Usage found in the Xbox settings. To access, do the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > All settings > Network > Network settings > Troubleshooting.
    3. Select Bandwidth usage from the drop-down menu on the right-hand side of the screen.

Hope this helps :)
  4. One SwiftKiller Win User

Downloading (Installing) GTA V, Stuck at 18%..

could you go to setting network bandwidth usage and tell me what your bandwidth usage has been like in the past 12 hours or since you starting downloading it
  5. Fear2Eternity Win User

My xbox keeps taking ages to load, I then have to fully refresh it for it to work, even then sometimes the friends part doesnt show up.

Setting-Network-Detailed network statistics.

There's also Bandwidth usage which is a pretty cool feature.
  6. JUST DO IT415 Win User

bandwidth history

What I would do is go to Settings - Network - Network settings - then Bandwidth usage on the right side. Hope that helps.
Thema:

1. Found a bug on my xbox, bandwidth usage in settings > network > bandwidth are totally off - Similar Threads - Found bug bandwidth

2. Xbox Phone App not working properly (Bug found, cutting sound out)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Phone App not working properly (Bug found, cutting sound out): Ever since the most recent update for the Xbox Mobile App the party chat is not working properly and it is killing my gaming experience. So randomly my xbox app will just cut out all sound while...
  3. Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward: Last year I found a major bug on the Xbox console, live chat couldn't help, they wanted the information for free! This bug is costing Xbox Millions£€$, I know it. Still works, just went into...
  4. New bug found with ASA (1910.190726-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    New bug found with ASA (1910.190726-1945): I found a bug with the last update. When you disconnect the Xbox from electricity the control is deprogrammed from the console and does not turn on, so you need to touch the power button directly...
  5. Slow Motion Videos + No UI Sounds + High Pitched Noises Bug Reason Found

in XboX Insiders
    Slow Motion Videos + No UI Sounds + High Pitched Noises Bug Reason Found: I've found what causes the video/audio bug on Alpha level insiders on One X. It is caused by plugging in a headset then unplugging it after an unspecified amount of time. As I previously reported...
  6. Found a bug with Forza 4, but I don't know how to report it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Found a bug with Forza 4, but I don't know how to report it.: [img] My car got stuck on some invisible rock or something I tried to get it off for around five minutes. but in the end had to restart the game. I couldn't figure out were to report the bug, so...
  7. found a bug....

in XBoX on Consoles
    found a bug....: Ever since the last up date i have noticed that when i hit the Xbox button because of the sound update for surround that none of it makes sound until it moves back the main screen... not sure if...
  8. on Xbox 360 I found 4 problem with minecraft game bug sounds problem and person is not there.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    on Xbox 360 I found 4 problem with minecraft game bug sounds problem and person is not there.: on Xbox 360 I found 3 problem with mine craft game bug sounds problem and person is not there. in 5 years I found these problems and water not moving the right way I had to install mine craft 2...
  9. Found a bug with backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Found a bug with backwards compatability...: I found out that I can play backwards compatible games that I got with gold, after my subscription has ended. 5f5846aa-e3dd-4d13-90f3-bd2bf8b14405
  10. "Forza 6" ​1982 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3 fuel meter has found a bug that is not working!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Forza 6" ​1982 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3 fuel meter has found a bug that is not working!: 1982 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3 fuel meter has found a bug that is not working! Please fix by update. 5d08b109-4cfc-4f86-813a-a27fb431b745