Found a fix for players unable to use left 4 dead discs on xbox one

Discus and support Found a fix for players unable to use left 4 dead discs on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I could not get 360 disc for both left 4 dead games working on xbox one untill i went to settings then storage then i clicked clear local game storage... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Awoken Elf, May 19, 2019.

1. Awoken Elf
    Awoken Elf Guest

I could not get 360 disc for both left 4 dead games working on xbox one untill i went to settings then storage then i clicked clear local game storage console rebboted then in storage again then clear local 360 storage then console reebooted a second time
    then when i put the disc in xbox on recognised the 360 disc and started to install hope this helps as it just worked for me.

:)

Awoken Elf, May 19, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Yeah i remember this issue myself there was another fix for the digital version was the same fix so it makes sense that it would work good find. Can you give more detail for those who might be confused what settings menu and what local saved data you are
    meaning :).
  3. Awoken Elf Win User

As i seen information where people are told it may be disc drive but mine plays all xbox one and 360 backward compatible discs no problem but left 4 dead i think microsoft needs to move the buy on xbox 360 or on xbox .com from the store listing as xbox
    live doesnt recognise its there and if the did the game would install easier as its the only game on the backward compatible store that says buy on 360 or from store.
  4. Awoken Elf Win User

Couldnt find wherei it was supose to go also clear persistsnt storage on blu ray in settings and noe and again if it ignores the disk just press eject on console then press it again to instantly pur disc back in ad that does happen from now and again
  5. Awoken Elf Win User

You press the xbox button then go to settings then scroll down to system then you click system then you have clear local game save data and clear local xbox 360 data clear both of them but you cam only do one at a time as once you click on it restarts
    console and for persistant storege go to settings on xbox then down to disc and blu ray click blu ray and cluck persistsant storage to clear it.sometimes the xbox ignores your disc so when you press the eject disc button on console and the disc pops out dont
    remove it instantly press the eject button for disc to go back in the drive and it should recognise it and you can repeat the eject process it will eventually read the disc
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

Good to know. I am pretty sure someone had this issue elsewhere in the forums, have you posted this info there?
Thema:

1. Found a fix for players unable to use left 4 dead discs on xbox one - Similar Threads - Found fix players

2. XBOX LIVE FIX YOUR BS I've search the error code 0x800488FC and its no where to be found WTF!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE FIX YOUR BS I've search the error code 0x800488FC and its no where to be found WTF!!: I'm sure like everyone else who has posted this, I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THIS ERROR MEANS. Yet xbox live's website DON'T even know......wtf how can you show an error and give a code yet have no idea...
  3. reckoning kingdom of amalur DOWNLOADED version only DLC not working-- fix found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reckoning kingdom of amalur DOWNLOADED version only DLC not working-- fix found: I've seen many threads about the armor/weapons dlc not working, this is for the downloaded version only, disc works just fine and all dlc and even the omni blades from a mass effect save show...
  4. I found a fix for getting the online pass in Dead Space 2 on Xbox One backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I found a fix for getting the online pass in Dead Space 2 on Xbox One backwards compatibility: Alot of Xbox One users who have downloaded Dead Space 2 from the Xbox store have been having trouble getting the Online Pass required for multiplayer. The game prompts you to select an option for...
  5. FIX FOUND for White Screen on Windows 10 when loading Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX FOUND for White Screen on Windows 10 when loading Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Here is a fix for the white screen when ads try to load.... Only tried on Windows 10.... Go to Start, Settings, Apps, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advance Options, Reset Sadly, this fix was...
  6. 2017 fifa Official fix for no opponents found?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2017 fifa Official fix for no opponents found?: 2017 no opponent found when there is 7,000 plus people play at every level. Searched the internet similar issues send me fix thank you f09b3e4b-f8e4-4ab6-b2a5-65b080a23447
  7. Found a glitch that gives you 999 mil credits. They need to fix this cause im sure alot of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Found a glitch that gives you 999 mil credits. They need to fix this cause im sure alot of ...: so i went and deleted my title update for my game and started playing offline and just for the hell of it i tried to fast travel without enough money and the game gave me 999 mil cr. So i guess...
  8. Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix: I tried to sign my daughters current xbox live account into our new xbox but it kept saying I was getting the password wrong. Which I definitely wasn't. After trying to receive a password recovery...
  9. Has anyone found out how to fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone found out how to fix this: My error card still doesn't work after a week still comes up with error code. Dose anyone know how to fix it because I know it a problem for everyone bc00ec1d-d617-4b4a-a398-cafe4afee3ed
  10. Anyone found a fix for controller disconnecting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone found a fix for controller disconnecting?: Got the xbox day 1 edition & about april after i updated my controller due to buying a turtle beach headset it started disconnecting randomly for a few seconds. I just got windows 10 installed and...