Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward

Discus and support Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last year I found a major bug on the Xbox console, live chat couldn't help, they wanted the information for free! This bug is costing Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SNOW RYDER 92, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward

Last year I found a major bug on the Xbox console, live chat couldn't help, they wanted the information for free!

This bug is costing Xbox Millions£€$, I know it. Still works, just went into live chat who directed me here in hope for a developer to get in touch.

thanks, Scott.

:)

SNOW RYDER 92, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

You need to report the bug through your console. Press the Home button (like you were going to power the console off) to bring up the 'Report a bug' option. Then enter the details there.

As for compensation for reporting bugs, that won't be found in the forums.
  3. AridLizard Win User

that's not how bug reporting works on Xbox.

but if you'd like to talk to someone on the phone

go to
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Select Xbox One in the category area

Select See other options

Select System Update

Select Show contact options

Select Request a call from Support

hope this helps
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Snow,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a bug that you have discovered on your Xbox One console.

Unfortunately, the developers that you're searching for will not be found here as this forums community consists of ambassadors and Microsoft moderators assisting users with errors and such on Windows 10 PC's and Xbox One consoles. It seems that you are
    not wanting to provide this bug to just anybody, and so we would like to suggest submitting feedback through the official
    Xbox Insiders subreddit who gather/provide information about console updates for Xbox One.

Best wishes!
  5. KrisKarl Win User

Are you trying to sell Microsoft the information about a major bug in the system?
  6. Malacath Win User

Question

Why wait a year?

I'm about 50 hours in and still haven't found any major bugs. There is one bug I have involving a quest in markarth but nothing game breaking yet.

If you wait a year you will be missing out because by then most people will have completed it and it will be impossible to read the forums without seeing some major plot spoiler in the thread title.
Thema:

1. Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward - Similar Threads - Found major bug

2. Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...

in XboX Insiders
    Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  3. 0x8004886A is my errorcode, when I try to log into the X-Box app. Found nothing about ist...

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x8004886A is my errorcode, when I try to log into the X-Box app. Found nothing about ist...: 0x8004886A is my errorcode, when I try to log into the X-Box app. Found nothing about ist online,what i need to do,thx!!!! 10225b01-4f1f-48a9-8196-eabd03156b04
  4. Sunset Overdrive error (Entry Point Not Found)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive error (Entry Point Not Found): Hi, I just purchased the game on steam and first it said I was missing some dll files: mfreadwrite.dll mfplat.dll evr.dll mf.dll I downloaded them and then tried to launch the game from the...
  5. Page not found? Project x cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Page not found? Project x cloud: Trying to register for project x cloud. Keeps telling me page no found on Xbox website. Canada. Any ideas on a new link? submitted by /u/ledBASEDpaint [link] [comments]
  6. I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I...

in XboX Insiders
    I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I...: I bought two xbox gift cards one was 15 and the other one is 50 the 15 dollar gift card worked the 50 is the one not working. I made sure to check if all of the code is right and it is and it...
  7. Xbox One Play and Charge Kit not charging controller (temporary solution found)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Play and Charge Kit not charging controller (temporary solution found): This is really a follow up to my previous problem detailed in the thread: Intermittent sound on xbox one s when playing games, I can't add to that thread because it's been closed. I exchanged the...
  8. 5 days later and no solution found/acknowledged by Microsoft 10+ users unable to use consoles

in XboX Insiders
    5 days later and no solution found/acknowledged by Microsoft 10+ users unable to use consoles: [IMG] submitted by /u/ToxicComics [link] [comments]
  9. I found this under home screen b layout and it awesome

in XboX Insiders
    I found this under home screen b layout and it awesome: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  10. NAT TYPE STRİCT AND TEREDO NOT FOUND

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT TYPE STRİCT AND TEREDO NOT FOUND: Hello, I can't play minecraft with my friends. I have tried everthing on your website. [img] 9869c1db-3687-408e-a9bc-eb065b2764c2