Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward

Discus and support Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last year I found a major bug on the Xbox console, live chat couldn't help, they wanted the information for free! This bug is costing Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SNOW RYDER 92, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward

Last year I found a major bug on the Xbox console, live chat couldn't help, they wanted the information for free!

This bug is costing Xbox Millions£€$, I know it. Still works, just went into live chat who directed me here in hope for a developer to get in touch.

thanks, Scott.

:)

SNOW RYDER 92, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

You need to report the bug through your console. Press the Home button (like you were going to power the console off) to bring up the 'Report a bug' option. Then enter the details there.

As for compensation for reporting bugs, that won't be found in the forums.
  3. AridLizard Win User

that's not how bug reporting works on Xbox.

but if you'd like to talk to someone on the phone

go to
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Select Xbox One in the category area

Select See other options

Select System Update

Select Show contact options

Select Request a call from Support

hope this helps
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Snow,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a bug that you have discovered on your Xbox One console.

Unfortunately, the developers that you're searching for will not be found here as this forums community consists of ambassadors and Microsoft moderators assisting users with errors and such on Windows 10 PC's and Xbox One consoles. It seems that you are
    not wanting to provide this bug to just anybody, and so we would like to suggest submitting feedback through the official
    Xbox Insiders subreddit who gather/provide information about console updates for Xbox One.

Best wishes!
  5. KrisKarl Win User

Are you trying to sell Microsoft the information about a major bug in the system?
  6. tylerhollon Win User

XBox Elite Series 2 unplugged from PC using USB won't auto connect to Bluetooth

I have the exact same issue it is a major bug considering I like using the Xbox one controller for the interface that you get when using it with the OS, its a major problem and a major pain needs to be investigated as it looks bad Microsoft OS does not
    work fully with Microsoft hardware.
Thema:

1. Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward - Similar Threads - Found major bug

2. I found this bug in the setting (I have xbox beta preview for software updates)

in XboX Insiders
    I found this bug in the setting (I have xbox beta preview for software updates): [IMG] submitted by /u/SuperParthz [link] [comments]
  3. Destiny 2 Game Content Not Found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Game Content Not Found: [img] My game worked for about 20 mins which in the time i sorted my stuff out, then keeps showing this whenever i try launching, none of my other games do this, only Destiny 2 Already tried:...
  4. A glitch for achievements I found after insiders update

in XboX Insiders
    A glitch for achievements I found after insiders update: [IMG] submitted by /u/ReapingShadows9 [link] [comments]
  5. I found a way to play my gamepass games in the cloud and it's an awesome experience!

in XboX Insiders
    I found a way to play my gamepass games in the cloud and it's an awesome experience!: [IMG] submitted by /u/amaeloeze7 [link] [comments]
  6. Error I just found with swamp boots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error I just found with swamp boots: I was just playing banjo kazooie xbox one x i had a glitch happen too swamp boots wouldnt allow me up those towers you ascend too get puzzle piece, let me know if its my game or if there is fix...
  7. xbox one elite controller series 2 needs repair but serial number not found

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one elite controller series 2 needs repair but serial number not found: my elite controller is not working properly I am trying to see if im eligible for a repair. When I enter my s/n it says it could not be found. How else can i get it repaired....
  8. Xbox Desktop app no results found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Desktop app no results found: Ive just installed the Xbox desktop app for my PC to play sea of thieves. but whenever i look for a game, or click on "show all games" I am faced with the same error of "NO RESULTS FOUND" Any...
  9. No results found on xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    No results found on xbox.: No results found on xbox and microsoft store cannot install application too. [img] [img] 567221a0-77fa-4e8a-bb06-4740e8f7da5e
  10. Microsoft Store (This app can't open) bug Founded

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (This app can't open) bug Founded: Hello, my name is Nick. For the whole past week, im trying to find a solution for my problem i have in Windows 10 related to Microsoft Store Games that won't launch. I've contacted the support...