Four Controllers on PC not connecting

Discus and support Four Controllers on PC not connecting in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just recently bought four controllers with wireless adapters for my gaming PC. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B078T3R8YS/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ReeseP6489, Sep 11, 2019.

1. ReeseP6489
    ReeseP6489 Guest

I just recently bought four controllers with wireless adapters for my gaming PC. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B078T3R8YS/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

When I try to connect all four to play some party games only one will connect, and it'll connect to two of the adapters, controlling two characters simultaneously. What is even happening here? Is there a quick for this?

:)

ReeseP6489, Sep 11, 2019
  2. killerviper1846 Win User

Hi there, have you checked to make sure all drivers for each controller is fully updated? Otherwise, you can check out these support articles here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/troubleshoot-xbox-wireless-adapter-for-windows
    for details or contact support directly for assistance.
  3. J.R.Moore Win User

XBox 360 Wireless Controller for WIndows

Hello johnrich23,

It says on the official site that the receiver (http://goo.gl/6QGvwP) that it can "Use up to four Wireless Controllers and four Wireless Headsets simultaneously with one Wireless Gaming Receiver." so that's
    a big YES!

Just make sure that the game supports it.

Here's how to connect your 360 controller to your pc:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-controller-for-windows-setup

Enjoy!!
  4. Oletho Win User

Want to connect a wireless controller, already have four registered

Just had a chat with an Xbox ambassador. The limit of four is four active wireless controllers, so it is possible to connect number five as long as they are not all four turned on.

He suggested that the Wireless gear I try to connect (Fanatec Wheel) had to be controller one, and he/she was right.

After i shut down the controller that was turned on i was able to connect the Wheel.
  5. David Lozzi Win User

All controllers have stopped working

Tried that, didnt work. Controllers still wont connect. It is all four controllers, is it a controller issue? Feels more like the xbox?
  6. InnocuousRuby67 Win User

wireless controller lights

If you notice four blinking lights on the wireless controller, it means there is a connection problem between your controller and the console. Fixing the problem involves disconnecting and then re-connecting your wireless controller to your system.
Thema:

1. Four Controllers on PC not connecting - Similar Threads - Four Controllers connecting

2. four bonus games issue GOW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    four bonus games issue GOW: Hi guys, Im having the following issue: "try that again something happened on our end waiting a bit might help" when trying to redeem 25 digit code for full game download gears of war collection....
  3. My account has been charged four times for 10.69 for live membership in the month of april

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been charged four times for 10.69 for live membership in the month of april: Hello. My 7year old son has xbox loive. The payments come off of my card. I have been charged for the gold a total of 4 times this month for this one membership. Who can I speak to?...
  4. Is Forza Horizon Four Mostly Based On Experience Points OR Influence Points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Forza Horizon Four Mostly Based On Experience Points OR Influence Points?: I Need At Least One Answer Before I Go Play This Game, Since I Haven't Seen Any Research Topic About This Game On Bing. If It's Mostly Based On Influence Points, Then I Would Have To Ignore The...
  5. Xbox one call of duty black ops four

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one call of duty black ops four: inlive gameplay I keep losing connection it comes up on screen error connection lost Black ops server and the screen goes off ?? a829d368-3282-4d32-b63b-ff7ecb5978c5
  6. Halo MCC achievements not unlocking from any of the four games for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC achievements not unlocking from any of the four games for me: Having a similar problem as well on Halo MCC with the achievements, ive unlocked like 15 when i first bought it a couple weeks ago over the course of 2 maybe 3 days, ever since i got the 15th one...
  7. The insider previews keep saying pending and it’s been about four days I did a hard reset ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The insider previews keep saying pending and it’s been about four days I did a hard reset ...: The insider previews keep saying pending and it’s been about four days I did a hard reset and my system and it still says pending on the a preview program app. Can u make it stop pending My...
  8. How to Unlock the Final Four Dig Sites on JW: Evolution?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Unlock the Final Four Dig Sites on JW: Evolution?: I am on the final island and the final few missions require me to have a Spinosaurus yet the dig site for it is locked as are three others. I have done all other missions beforehand and have...
  9. Carrying case or backpack for Xbox One, four Elite controllers cables, and some discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Carrying case or backpack for Xbox One, four Elite controllers cables, and some discs: Is there a carrying case or backpack that can transport my xbox one, four controllers, and everything else I need for an xbox, besides the monitor. Please let me know, as I would be willing to...
  10. Controller will not update for XO four

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller will not update for XO four: Just bought a Turtle Beach XO Four and I am trying to update the controller but I'm having problems. I get to the update percetage screen, the controller powers down and xbox says USB is not...