Fow how long will the xbox game pass ultimate gift(discord nitro) be available?

Discus and support Fow how long will the xbox game pass ultimate gift(discord nitro) be available? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My sister just bought a new xbox one online. We wish to know if it will arrive in time to claim the offer. ea97a6bc-f1a9-46cd-b506-7079ea694554 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by gustavovsk, Dec 5, 2019.

1. gustavovsk
    gustavovsk Guest

My sister just bought a new xbox one online. We wish to know if it will arrive in time to claim the offer.

:)

gustavovsk, Dec 5, 2019
  2. RagingSawrus Win User

Requesting discord nitro

But he is a pc member and at the discord "how to redeem" page it states;
    Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Discord nitro redemption

Unfortunately it looks like Discord hasn't added a way to claim the Game Pass gifts for PC only subscribers as they describe here Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way
    for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

You may want to contact Microsoft Billing or Discord to discuss what your options are.

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/e...ox-Game-Pass-How-to-Redeem-3-Month-Nitro-Gift
  4. MrMelon Win User

I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

What is Discord Nitro?
    Discord nitro is a subscription for Discord and is part of the $1 deal for xbox ultimate game pass.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Spotify/Ea Access/Nitro (Xbox GamePass Ultimate)

6. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

Thema:

1. Fow how long will the xbox game pass ultimate gift(discord nitro) be available? - Similar Threads - Fow long game

2. Long Black Screen during loading of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long Black Screen during loading of games: Recently my xbox one S has been giving me a black screen that would last 30 seconds or longer inbetween loading up the game, and the start screen. I dont know how to fix this, I have tried hard...
  3. Why my cod mw takes to long to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my cod mw takes to long to load: Hi I have an xbox one and i got the new call of duty modern warfare and it downloaded but when i go to play it stays on the title screen and then my xbox says game took too long to load and i...
  4. Xbox takes too long to turn off Xbox One S

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox takes too long to turn off Xbox One S: Xbox one S It takes like 5 minutes to turn off and that started today submitted by /u/Angel150734 [link] [comments]
  5. Screen time approvals on xbox take too long

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen time approvals on xbox take too long: We apply parental controls to manage screen time on the xbox. When there is 5 minutes of time left my son is able to send us a request to extend the time so he can finish the game he is playing....
  6. Game taking too long to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game taking too long to start: My games have been telling me that they have taken too long to start and I have tried everything to fix it if you have a way please tell me f7d71eab-7218-4085-a193-379ab4e2868a
  7. Gears of War 5 Campaign Freezes on the Loading Screen Way too Long & Can't get passed it. HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 5 Campaign Freezes on the Loading Screen Way too Long & Can't get passed it. HELP!: Hi all, I'm experiencing some issues with the gears of war 5 campaign. I can get to the start game screen to start it, but it stays on the loading screen way longer than it should. There's no...
  8. Fornite taking too long to load error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite taking too long to load error message: How do I stop this issue? Ive googled the error message and have tried everything that was suggested. 652733a5-59b1-417a-87a4-035293ac9cec
  9. Having issues with external devices for a long time

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with external devices for a long time: Hi, most of the times when i start my console both of my external ssds are not recognized. Usually unplug them and plug them back in once or twice is fiying the problem. But why is this required...
  10. Problem with Minecraft fow Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Minecraft fow Windows 10: Hey there. I redeemed a few days ago Minecraft for Windows 10 on the Microsoft Store and the game is not working at all. When I launch it, it appears the logo for a couple of seconds and the the...