FPS Boost on Battlefield 4, 1, and 5. Xbox Series X

Discus and support FPS Boost on Battlefield 4, 1, and 5. Xbox Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So they just came out with a update for these games for higher frames and stuff and they only allow u to have higher frames (at least above 30) if u... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Macaroni658, Apr 23, 2021.

1. FPS Boost on Battlefield 4, 1, and 5. Xbox Series X

So they just came out with a update for these games for higher frames and stuff and they only allow u to have higher frames (at least above 30) if u have a 120hz TV or monitor, and its kinda dumb sounding cause it won't allow u to just play at 60 cause thats what my TV is, I dont know if xbox could ever like change this but it would be nice if they did support both 60 and 120 frames, unless there is a secret option to turn on im not knowing about

submitted by /u/Macaroni658
    [link] [comments]

/u/Macaroni658, Apr 23, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Backwards Compatibility

I'm not sure what you mean by being 'left out'? The BC program for original Xbox and 360 games has been suspended. Other than 'FPS boost for Xbox One games on Series X|S, there are no additional BC games for Series X|S consoles.
  3. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

Favorite MP shooters of all time

1 - Battlefield 2

2 - Rainbow Six Vegas

3 - Battlefield 2142

4 - Max Payne

5 - Descent series

No real order. Just ones I could think of that mattered.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Games

Hi,

Don't hold your breath. The backwards compatibility program for Xbox 360 and original Xbox has been suspended for some time, with no information when or even if it will resume again. The BC team are currently hard at work with FPS Boost on the Series X|S.
  5. D3adlyViper7 Win User

Will Microsoft continue to support Xbox original and 360 games on the series x?

6. SubZeroChief23 Win User

Gaming Has Hit a Low Point

360 has 1 exclusive FPS series. Sony has atleast 4....
Thema:

FPS Boost on Battlefield 4, 1, and 5. Xbox Series X

1. FPS Boost on Battlefield 4, 1, and 5. Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - FPS Boost Battlefield

2. Games With FPS Boost Off By Default

in XboX Insiders
    Games With FPS Boost Off By Default: Thought I would post it here just in case it is a possible issue but I'm noticing a pattern with FPS boosted games where it's off by default, they are all X Enhanced games. Now according to the...
  3. Shadow of the Tomb Raider FPS Boost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider FPS Boost: Hello I wondered if the Xbox team are looking to introduce or are looking at a FPS Boost update to shadow of the tomb raider, Rise of the tomb raider and tomb raider. I love playing all the games,...
  4. FPS Boost reduces only and specifically resolution in some games? Or it also disable any...

in XboX Insiders
    FPS Boost reduces only and specifically resolution in some games? Or it also disable any...: Decided to test Battlefield 1 right now using FPS Boost on Series X and, don't know if it's because I was so used to 4K, but the graphics really look like those from Xbox One S and not Xbox One X!...
  5. Will Sonic Unleashed support the FPS Boost feature on Xbox Series X/S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Sonic Unleashed support the FPS Boost feature on Xbox Series X/S?: The request for porting Sonic Unleashed to other platforms is very large, since no one managed to play this game in stable 60 FPS. And since you have implemented the feature to remove the FPS cap...
  6. Fps boost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fps boost: Can't find the answer to this question so far, so figured I'd ask here. So with games getting the "fps boost" do they need to be installed on the internal or can they be on an external for them to...
  7. Dishonored FPS boost series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dishonored FPS boost series x: Is the game supposed to snap to objects that you can pick up, it seems like everytine it does or i look at something i can react to or use the game almost micro studders for a second?...
  8. FPS boost off for Prey and other recent enabled games

in XboX Insiders
    FPS boost off for Prey and other recent enabled games: I am in preview alpha skip-ahead and every title from the recent drop of games with FPS boost enabled have the option disabled: https://imgur.com/a/6bCwdrw I restarted the console numerous times...
  9. Why don’t we have an option to disable Super Sampling? Huge input lag and FPS boost

in XboX Insiders
    Why don’t we have an option to disable Super Sampling? Huge input lag and FPS boost: With the new gen consoles on the shelves, aiming at higher frame rates, lower input lag and solid hardware we should have the option to disable Super Sampling especially on XSX where it renders...
  10. Does fps boost for old games decrease input lag?

in XboX Insiders
    Does fps boost for old games decrease input lag?: Is fps boost just a visual upgrade like what some tvs can do with "soap opera effect"? Or will the game engine actually check for controller inputs quicker like in real fps increase? submitted...