fps boost

Discus and support fps boost in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; there is no fps boost on my xbox series x,i downloaded game “new super lucky’s tale” and there is no fps boost icon and there is no 120 fps in game.how... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by КириллКомаха, Feb 23, 2021.

1. fps boost

there is no fps boost on my xbox series x,i downloaded game “new super lucky’s tale” and there is no fps boost icon and there is no 120 fps in game.how can i turn it on?

:)

КириллКомаха, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

fps boost

Hi,

Pretty sure you don't have to 'turn it on', it just runs at 120fps now from the get go. The same is true for Far Cry 3, Watchdogs 2 and Sniper Elite 4. These games were 30 fps on base Xbox and One X, but now run at 60fps on Series hardware without the user needing to change anything.
  3. Mr. Thomas Win User

ea doesn't care

Boosting is usually dealt with by dev's and not MS. I know, it sucks, but there will always be boosters in FPS game's as long as there are unlocks.
  4. gripshos Win User

Alan Wake has low rate fps in pc (Solved)

This is what i would guess as well. A less than ideal solution could be to lower the graphics settings to try to boost the FPS
  5. Payton Jones Win User

Headset Surround Sound Angles

Good info to know, thanks. What do you play FPSs on? Or do you use 135/40 for everything?

A FPS if the first thing I'm gonna try it on once I finish Undead Nightmare. Both a 'true' FPS like COD and then something like Fallout where you can play as both. Sure, I could do it now but I'm so close I just gotta finish it lol.

BTW, what do you set you equalizer to? I have a Bass and Treble Boost option as well as an 'Aggressive' Bass and Treble Boost. It defininatly sounds better with the boost, but I can't tell if the 'Aggressive' is better or just sounds louder....
  6. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Skill

[quote user="Queen x HunT3r"]Lol Cod takes no skill, but I do think Halo does take skill.

[/quote]

This! ^^ A lot of things have been shown that the game doesn't make you skillful at FPS. Call of Duty seriously boosts you up to make you think you're good at FPS. It really isn't that skillful.
Thema:

fps boost

1. fps boost - Similar Threads - fps boost

2. FPS Boost tag doesn't appear

in XBoX on Consoles
    FPS Boost tag doesn't appear: Hi! So I've got Xbox Series X, LG OLED TV with support for 120Hz and 4K, Game Pass Ultimate account and New Super Lucky's Tale. With such setup I should get the FPS Boost tag in the "menu" while...
  3. SONIC UNLEASHED TO GET XBOX SERIES X/S FPS BOOST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SONIC UNLEASHED TO GET XBOX SERIES X/S FPS BOOST: The new info about FPS boosts in backward compatible games is amazing. However there is many games one game in particular where if it got a fps boost it would make it go from great to outstanding...
  4. Could PGA TOUR 2K21 be supported by the FPS Boost feature?

in XboX Insiders
    Could PGA TOUR 2K21 be supported by the FPS Boost feature?: PGA TOUR 2K21 has now sold over 2 million copies across four platforms, including the XBox One family. The game is highly dependent on tempo control during the golf swing, and being capped at 30...
  5. XBox FPS Counter does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox FPS Counter does not work: Whenever I try to allow the FPS counter it says, "A required privilege is not held by the client". I look for a fix on youtube and on the internet and none of them seem to help. I try changing the...
  6. What does the consumer really want? 4K or 1080p high FPS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does the consumer really want? 4K or 1080p high FPS.: I think this is where the next generation console misses the mark. I think people who play RPG type games want that beautiful 4K resolution to see the world and what the devs created. However the...
  7. No option to turn FPS Boost on or off

in XboX Insiders
    No option to turn FPS Boost on or off: Alpha Skip-Ahead here, updated on the 17th, restarted 2 times, still not seeing the option on Mamage game to turn the option on/off, I' trying on Sniper Elite 4, game runs at 60fps alright and I...
  8. FPS Boost Not Available for Insiders?

in XboX Insiders
    FPS Boost Not Available for Insiders?: My Series X isn't showing the option Compatibility Options when I go to Manage Game for FarCry 4 or Watch Dogs 2. Both have been moved to internal and I've already tried a full shutdown. Is anyone...
  9. (Help!) XSX Insider Beta Update for FPS Boost

in XboX Insiders
    (Help!) XSX Insider Beta Update for FPS Boost: Hi Everyone, Im having an issue where I cannot locate the Preview Inside the Xbox Insider App to update my Console, does anyone know about this issue and/or how to fix it? Thanks! submitted by...
  10. NEW XBOX SERIES X/S FPS BOOST (NEW XBOX UPDATE)

in XboX Insiders
    NEW XBOX SERIES X/S FPS BOOST (NEW XBOX UPDATE): The new info about FPS boosts in backward compatible games is amazing. However there is many games one game in particular where if it got a fps boost it would make it go from great to outstanding...