fps domunatoe

Discus and support fps domunatoe in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; bought sp dominator but computer wont recognise it so i cant install gamepacks anyone have any ideas eec355a6-08e9-463b-9c72-b27e839e12fe Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AstroCreeptrip6, Aug 30, 2019.

1. fps domunatoe

bought sp dominator but computer wont recognise it so i cant install gamepacks anyone have any ideas

:)

AstroCreeptrip6, Aug 30, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

fps domunatoe

Hi AstroCreeptrip6,

If that is the case then you will need to contact Collective Minds for assistance. The mods available for that adapter definitely violate the

Xbox Live Code of Conduct.
    You would have to use the mod free mode, so you don't give yourself an unfair advantage over other players with un-modded controllers. Using modified hardware on Xbox Live is not allowed and will not be discussed on the forums
    per the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    . Therefore we will be locking this thread since it involves modified hardware and software.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please create a new thread with the Guidelines in mind. Thank you for understanding, have a great day!
  3. AstroCreeptrip6 Win User

fps domunatoe

Yes this is what I'm referring to. It worked for a min then stopped recognizing it.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

fps domunatoe

Hi AstroCreeptrip6,

Are you referring to the FPS Dominator Mod pack for console controllers made by Collective Minds?

Please clarify this for us.
  5. AstroCreeptrip6 Win User

fps domunatoe

When I plug the fps into my computer it starts to install and doesn't send an error code unless you open up system file viewer.

When I look under the logs under details tab, in the details ur says recognised/false. I'm not home I will be in a few min.. Also right before I think it's gonna work it starts to install a snap in.

I 5hink that's what's messing up.

When I look at the derails it says something about mms
  6. Zero420override Win User

fps domunatoe

Have you made sure all the drivers are up to date?
Thema:

fps domunatoe

1. fps domunatoe - Similar Threads - fps domunatoe

2. No FPS in the Gamebar

in XBoX on Windows
    No FPS in the Gamebar: I have followed the thread to its conclusion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-how-to-enable-fps-counter-on-windows/2927e312-e68d-4912-b7d0-b1f49b5b866d?page=2 I...
  3. Mis capturas mediante USB 3.0 (pendrive) se graban a 15 FPS, CUANDO NORMALEMTE SE GRABABAN...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mis capturas mediante USB 3.0 (pendrive) se graban a 15 FPS, CUANDO NORMALEMTE SE GRABABAN...: [Mod title translation-My captures via USB 3.0 (pendrive) are recorded at 15 FPS, WHEN NORMALISING WERE RECORDED at 30 FPS] Hace 2 dias que cada vez que grabo una captura mediante una usb 3.0 al...
  4. Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows: I have the latest updates for windows and xbox game bar and I dont have the option to enable FPS counter. Where is it? 2927e312-e68d-4912-b7d0-b1f49b5b866d
  5. Gamedvr recording in 2 fps now instead of 15 fps in the last update. Console in delta....

in XboX Insiders
    Gamedvr recording in 2 fps now instead of 15 fps in the last update. Console in delta....: I have videos if any one of you want to refer to it submitted by /u/GurpreetGamer9 [link] [comments]
  6. Game pass FPS BUG

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass FPS BUG: Hi i have the game pass for PC, and installed State Of Decay 2 (to play with my friend) but I'm having troubles with the fps (And not just in this game) if I put on Ultra the game stay at 60fps,...
  7. Beta: Current DVR recording has FPS set to 15

in XboX Insiders
    Beta: Current DVR recording has FPS set to 15: Clips recorded on this latest beta patch have their FPS set to the wrong value, and it makes clip playback terrible. After digging more into this problem, I found this information about the video...
  8. Guns in FPS games, it's not killing, it's tag!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guns in FPS games, it's not killing, it's tag!: Hey OakGill! Great point of discussion! I fully agree with you, i like the game of tag reference. I definitely think we also have ways to improve individually to work together as a society to...
  9. Call of Duty is like 2 fps. I can't play it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty is like 2 fps. I can't play it.: Hello, I had Call of Duty Modern Warfare since it came it. It was working fine. If I try to play it now, it's impossible. I am seeing the game at like 2 fps and can't shoot anyone. How can I...
  10. Issues with removing FPS Access via Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with removing FPS Access via Game Bar: Hello! I'm having issues disabling access to my FPS information via the Computer Management application on my PC. I saw the information on the FAQ to remove access but it's not very helpful. I go...