FPS Overlay for Xbox 360

Discus and support FPS Overlay for Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was wondering if it was possible to get an FPS overlay for my console LEGALLY without being banned or console banned for it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WolfSilver, Mar 15, 2014.

1. WolfSilver
    WolfSilver Guest

FPS Overlay for Xbox 360

I was wondering if it was possible to get an FPS overlay for my console LEGALLY without being banned or console banned for it

:)

WolfSilver, Mar 15, 2014
  2. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    Do I still need to port forward when xbox360 is wired into router?

Port forwarding is useful for both wireless and wired connections especially when FPS game sites show only 1-2 bars of signal quality. Fastest Linksys E2500 Router Open Port Guide
    explans how (after you click on the CLOSE button at upper right to close the overlay ad).

VibroPlex, Mar 15, 2014
  3. Dubious
    Dubious Guest
    Thoughts on new controller?

Waiting for the KontrolFreek FPS for mine, have used them for a while on the 360 and they have some available soon for the Xbox One

Dubious, Mar 15, 2014
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

포르자 호라이즌4 live stream

Hi Envoy,

Thanks for responding to us. We understand this has been frustrating and want to help as best as we can. After looking into this, we do only see temporary fixes for this concern. I noticed, even on the post you provided that others said "using the ingame
    overlay for Geforce Experience to stream it instead. Of course you won't have all your overlay goodies on your stream, but it works well. "

Please check out
    Forza Horizon 4 + OBS FPS issues FIX
    and see if that "Fix" helps.

Give it a try and let us know how it goes :)
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

account money

I think it's due to the way the Store overlay works on the Xbox One. You can use your currency on the 360 but it's something that I'm sure they're aware of and are trying to work out.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Twitch Streaming on Xbox needs an Option to REMOVE the OVERLAY

Hello Chibi,

Not sure how it is a Xbox/Microsoft overlay when that overlay is clearly for the stream. The Screen on the bottom is from mixer. There is a way to move it around you will have to look into the settings for mixer for that.

Thanks,

Brad
  7. Flymonkey102 Win User

*Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one with my Microsoft Balance.

You can only do web browser or from a 360. I don't know specifics but I believe it's how the store overlay works.
  8. OUgroundGAME Win User

connecting xbox 360 to xbox one

Slimy is correct. One has to connect to the tv via hdmi. While using the 360 connected to the One, you can still snap & overlay.
Thema:

FPS Overlay for Xbox 360

1. FPS Overlay for Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - FPS Overlay 360

2. jerkily objects in gears of war 4 on xbox one x 30 fps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jerkily objects in gears of war 4 on xbox one x 30 fps: Hello. I found an issue with 30fps while I’m playing in Gears of War 4 on Xbox One X. In some locations when I turn a camera left or right objects (trees, mountains, buildings etc) don’t move...
  3. Hitman 2 xbox one fps drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 xbox one fps drops: Hello. I have a problem in the xbox one version of hitman 2. I play it on the xbox one S. Everytime I shoot an enemy with a high cadence gun like a sub rifle, that results on a very low number of...
  4. I think that it's low fps on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think that it's low fps on xbox one x: playing only pes2019 or fifa2019 on xbox one x , no problem for a few minute , then unplayable in terms of framerate 4k or 1080p , off hdr mode , on xbox one x and my philips 43pus6503...
  5. Minecraft won't run in fullscreen mode (Screen Flickering + FPS drop)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't run in fullscreen mode (Screen Flickering + FPS drop): I need help ***Moved from Windows 10/Performance & System failures*** 67625df1-32c5-46de-b7b9-b11e5f52278f
  6. Gears of war ultimate edition low fps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war ultimate edition low fps: Buy GOW ultimate edition. nvidia 2080 OC i7 8700k SSD Load cpu: 40% Load gpu: 40% 60FPS Correct the **** problem that has dragged since 1809 24c37841-4e0d-4e39-88e1-e7ceab488efb
  7. Forza Horizon 4 running at 10 fps with a gtx 1050

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 running at 10 fps with a gtx 1050: Hello, I've finally bought forza horizon 4, and as I start the game, everything looks good, it put the graphics on medium, just like in the demo, and I start playing, as it finally loads, I see...
  8. FPS or RACING?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS or RACING?: What do you think is better? CALLOFDUTYBLACKOPS4? Or ROCKET LEAGUE? d7a2b4b5-772a-49e8-bb07-c9b5d2ab9a2b
  9. Resolution .. fps ... language support ..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resolution .. fps ... language support ..: If I know that the game does not give out 60 frames, I will not buy it! ... where is the information from the developer? In my country, the manufacturer MUST write on the box of chips that they...
  10. If you could use only 1 weapon from a FPS game for the rest of your gaming life, what would...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you could use only 1 weapon from a FPS game for the rest of your gaming life, what would...: That would have to be the BFG with unlimited ammo. 09714646-b278-40d6-83ae-a0fa4a1b3e55