Fractured gamers

Discus and support Fractured gamers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are you tired of immature and obnoxious kids ruining your xbox live experience? Do you have a life outside of gaming?? Feel free to check out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dirk Pike, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Dirk Pike
    Dirk Pike Guest

Fractured gamers

Are you tired of immature and obnoxious kids ruining your xbox live experience? Do you have a life outside of gaming??

Feel free to check out Fractured Gamers!! We are a 18+ mature clan looking for new members. What makes us unique is our clan is focused on the member, not jumping through hoops, we don't even have tryouts, you join simply by saying you want to be part of
    it. We offer a squeaker free environment, clan tourneys, member game nights, and have many other game divisions such as MW3, BF4, COD ghosts, GTA V, Borderlands 2, Minecraft, Forza, HALO 4 etc, playing both xbox360 and xbox one, that you can check out as well.

Most importantly the men and women here are laid back and friendly, we don't judge you on your gaming ability, we want members with great personalities who enjoy friendly competition. If you are interested check out our website and look around. If you have
    any further questions feel free to get a hold of me on xbox live, my GT is , or you can pm me at our website.

www.fracturedgamers.com

:)

Dirk Pike, Feb 14, 2014
  2. Dirk Pike
    Dirk Pike Guest
    Fractured Gamers (FrG)

did you make it over the website and sign up ?

There you can find people playing a range of games on 360 and xbox one.

Dirk Pike, Feb 14, 2014
  3. Fractured Gamers (FrG)

Just wanted to say that I been with ths group for over two years now. This is truly a laid back clan. An ideal group for those who have family's, careers, etc. But yet are looking to party up with other mature gamers who just want to ave fun online. www.fractured-gamers.com
    just check us out then join if you feel this is the place for you.

W0NG FAI HUNG, Feb 14, 2014
  4. Dirk Pike Win User

Fractured Gamers (FrG)

Tired of immature and obnoxious kids ruining your xbox live experience? Do you have a life outside of gaming?? I want you to check out Fractured Gamers!! We are a 18+ mature clan looking for new members. What makes us unique is our clan is focused on the
    member, not jumping through hoops, we don't even have tryouts, you join simply by saying you want to be part of it. We offer a squeaker free environment, clan tourneys, member game nights, and have many other game divisions such as MW3, BF4, COD ghosts, GTA
    V, Borderlands 2, Minecraft, Forza, HALO 4 etc. that you can check out as well. Most importantly the men and women here are laid back and friendly, we don't judge you on your gaming ability, we want members with great personalities who enjoy friendly competition.
    If you are interested check out our website and look around. If you have any further questions feel free to get a hold of me on xbox live, my GT is , or you can pm me at our website.

www.fractured-gamers.com
  5. W0NG FAI HUNG Win User

Fractured Gamers (FrG)

I've personally been playing with the XBOX 360 Call of Duty Division since Nov 2010. Definitely a great group of laid back and mature gamers. Always can find someone online, everyone is friendly and looking to play as a team. Things like K/D and ability
    aren't a concern, it's more about playing together and having fun. Great clan gamenights too every week. Must be 18 or older to loin check out the website and if you think this is the clan for you then sign up it just that simple.

Check out the site and join:
    www.fractured-gamers.com
  6. Dirk Pike Win User

Fractured Gamers (FrG)

Tired of immature and obnoxious kids ruining your xbox live experience? Do you have a life outside of gaming?? I want you to check out Fractured Gamers!! We are a 18+ mature clan looking for new members. What makes us unique is our clan is focused on the
    member, not jumping through hoops, we don't even have tryouts, you join simply by saying you want to be part of it. We offer a squeaker free environment, clan tourneys, member game nights, and have many other game divisions such as MW3, BF4, COD ghosts, GTA
    V, Borderlands 2, Minecraft, Forza, HALO 4 etc. that you can check out as well. Most importantly the men and women here are laid back and friendly, we don't judge you on your gaming ability, we want members with great personalities who enjoy friendly competition.
    If you are interested check out our website and look around. If you have any further questions feel free to get a hold of me on xbox live, my GT is , or you can pm me at our website.

www.fracturedgamers.com
  7. Theopocalypse1 Win User

Fractured Gamers (FrG)

This is an awesome clan. no fly by night thrown together clan here. This clan has been in existence for going on 4 years now and is still going strong. I consider these guys my brothers. If our looking for an awesome down to earth clan to be a part of, look
    no further.
  8. Dirk Pike Win User

Fractured Gamers (FrG)

did you make it over the website and sign up ?

There you can find people playing a range of games on 360 and xbox one.
Thema:

Fractured gamers

1. Fractured gamers - Similar Threads - Fractured gamers

2. Missing The Stick of Truth in South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing The Stick of Truth in South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition: Hi, today I bought South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition online for Xbox One. The Stick of Truth full game was supposed to come with it but it's missing. Anyone here who has the same...
  3. South Park Fractured But Whole Season Pass code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    South Park Fractured But Whole Season Pass code not working: Picked up my gold edition of the South Park Fractured But Whole game and my season pass code is not working. Talked with tech support but they have no way to resolve it currently. What can be...
  4. Fractured but whole

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fractured but whole: Hello, my screen is cropped in this game. Only game that does this. Is there a way to fix this or will there be a patch? f6417781-4056-4b26-9b5f-cf821bedc000
  5. No punch for the fractured but whole pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No punch for the fractured but whole pre order: I need help. Phone support sent me here. Not only did I not get the punch for preorder of the fractured but whole,but I never got the stick of truth as promised either....
  6. I preordered South Park the fractured but whole but no punch on my punchcard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered South Park the fractured but whole but no punch on my punchcard: I preordered before release and it still has not shown up in my punchcard. I already got ripped off for the stick of truth because nowhere did it say it automatically adds it to your account and I...
  7. I did not receive my South Park Fractured but Whole preorder bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my South Park Fractured but Whole preorder bonus: so i preorder South Park The Fractured but Whole and it said on the Xbox live store that I would receive a copy of South Park The Stick of Truth when the game goes public. I did not get it....
  8. The Fractured but Whole Installation Stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Fractured but Whole Installation Stopped: I'm currently away from home and cannot connect my Xbox One to the internet. My wife sent me The Fractured but Whole in the mail and I tried to install it. Every time I put it in it says...
  9. Fractured but Whole won’t install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fractured but Whole won’t install: I bought Fractured But Whole from the Microsoft Store for download to my Xbox one. It shows up in the queue but won’t download. Console shows that it is all up to date. No updates even available....
  10. South Park Fractured But Whole Gold Season Pass Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    South Park Fractured But Whole Gold Season Pass Not Working: I purchased the new South Park game Gold Edition yesterday and when i try to redeem the season pass it says that I need to read the instructions and that I may need to enter the code on a...