Fractured Graphics on menu screens, (works fine once a game)

Discus and support Fractured Graphics on menu screens, (works fine once a game) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a issue with a 2013 manufactured Xbox one The system starts fine, with normal green loading screen but once past this the menu screens graphics... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RomeoTango54, Mar 23, 2020 at 8:22 PM.

1. RomeoTango54
    RomeoTango54 Guest

I have a issue with a 2013 manufactured Xbox one

The system starts fine, with normal green loading screen but once past this the menu screens graphics are all fragmented, appear to be cut from corner to corner and disjointed. This makes most menus unreadable on all pages. It is still possible to choose
    a game using the grid logos and once launched these run perfectly.

I have tried two TV, changed the cable and looked at all the setting I can see with no improvement. Any suggestions welcome

:)

RomeoTango54, Mar 23, 2020 at 8:22 PM
  2. SixpennyChimp Win User

Zombies Main Menu Freeze

Same problem here, freezes at menu screen or lobby screen, multiplayer works fine...
  3. STALKER2k Win User

How do you fix the split screen?

Go under game options in the main menu and select graphics settings and select Duel Play and Enabled it..and then screen goes to to full screen for both players
  4. XLau1 Win User

Xbox One S not playing all 4k blu-rays. Some work some don't.

My Xbox one S cannot play all my UHD now. Once I inserted the disc, the screen stayed in black all the time. When I pressed button to exit the disc, the screen still remained black without going back to the main menu of Xbox. 1080P discs worked fine.
  5. ingoish456 Win User

Xbox Elite Slim on the way out??? (PLEASE HELP)

ive had a freeze on mw3, but other games have been fine. usually 30 seconds of black screen before the mp menu comes up ... works fine after that, probably a problem with mw3 tbh.
  6. demonizer andy Win User

preview dashboard, cant download stick of truth pre order

whut???? the game was purchased on the new dash, the placeholder for fractured but whole is fine its downloaded no problem, the problem is the pre order incentive is not able to be installed , its out now, its playable now, but on the new dash there is no
    option to download install or do whatever ,its just a blank screen
Thema:

1. Fractured Graphics on menu screens, (works fine once a game) - Similar Threads - Fractured Graphics menu

2. Missing The Stick of Truth in South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing The Stick of Truth in South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition: Hi, today I bought South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition online for Xbox One. The Stick of Truth full game was supposed to come with it but it's missing. Anyone here who has the same...
  3. South Park Fractured But Whole Season Pass code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    South Park Fractured But Whole Season Pass code not working: Picked up my gold edition of the South Park Fractured But Whole game and my season pass code is not working. Talked with tech support but they have no way to resolve it currently. What can be...
  4. Fractured but whole

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fractured but whole: Hello, my screen is cropped in this game. Only game that does this. Is there a way to fix this or will there be a patch? f6417781-4056-4b26-9b5f-cf821bedc000
  5. No punch for the fractured but whole pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No punch for the fractured but whole pre order: I need help. Phone support sent me here. Not only did I not get the punch for preorder of the fractured but whole,but I never got the stick of truth as promised either....
  6. I preordered South Park the fractured but whole but no punch on my punchcard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered South Park the fractured but whole but no punch on my punchcard: I preordered before release and it still has not shown up in my punchcard. I already got ripped off for the stick of truth because nowhere did it say it automatically adds it to your account and I...
  7. I did not receive my South Park Fractured but Whole preorder bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my South Park Fractured but Whole preorder bonus: so i preorder South Park The Fractured but Whole and it said on the Xbox live store that I would receive a copy of South Park The Stick of Truth when the game goes public. I did not get it....
  8. The Fractured but Whole Installation Stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Fractured but Whole Installation Stopped: I'm currently away from home and cannot connect my Xbox One to the internet. My wife sent me The Fractured but Whole in the mail and I tried to install it. Every time I put it in it says...
  9. Fractured but Whole won’t install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fractured but Whole won’t install: I bought Fractured But Whole from the Microsoft Store for download to my Xbox one. It shows up in the queue but won’t download. Console shows that it is all up to date. No updates even available....
  10. South Park Fractured But Whole Gold Season Pass Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    South Park Fractured But Whole Gold Season Pass Not Working: I purchased the new South Park game Gold Edition yesterday and when i try to redeem the season pass it says that I need to read the instructions and that I may need to enter the code on a...