Frame Drop Xbox One S

Discus and support Frame Drop Xbox One S in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Frame Drop Xbox One S It seems to be a problem related to the game, not the console, because with other games the problem does not happen as you are... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KaderJ, Jul 30, 2019.

1. KaderJ
    KaderJ Guest

Frame Drop Xbox One S

Frame Drop Xbox One S
    It seems to be a problem related to the game, not the console, because with other games the problem does not happen as you are saying. Either way you can try reinstalling the game.

You can also contact epic about the problem: https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/

:)

KaderJ, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Aphextwin007 Win User

Red Dead Redemption jerky when playing.

I have a Xbox one S and I installed it yesterday was fine...booted it up today to play and I am having frame rate drops
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

Frame Drop Xbox One S

It seems to be a problem related to the game, not the console, because with other games the problem does not happen as you are saying. Either way you can try reinstalling the game.

You can also contact epic about the problem: https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/
  4. cheesy911 Win User

Thanks a lot Microsoft.. we demand a trade- in program to upgrade our consoles!

Been reading that the s has a upgrade gpu and cpu gears dev have reported getting frame rate drops and slow down using Xbox 1 but not with the s article is on ign to lazy to post link
  5. MessiahBrowny Win User

Assassins Creed: Unity reviews starting to pop up

reports are the frame rate drop to 30 on xbox one and below 20 on ps4
  6. BEASTmmb Win User

Fable Anniversary is out!

I've got an S model and didn't encounter a single freeze. Had a fair amount of frame rate drops, but thats about it.
Thema:

Frame Drop Xbox One S

1. Frame Drop Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Frame Drop

2. I have frame drops in Overwatch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have frame drops in Overwatch: Hello! I was expriencing very big frame drops yesterday and today. I tried reinstalling the game! Thanks for answers! 0d5837c0-25e4-4f19-9c4e-56e8039d1988
  3. i have frame drops in gta online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have frame drops in gta online: i have frame drops in gta online when i am with a lot of players in session i restart my router my xbox i did everything and still lag 8d48a70a-6e2e-4856-948f-8159e7474eca
  4. Really back stutter and frame drops

in XboX Insiders
    Really back stutter and frame drops: Am I the only one experiencing this? After a while of the console being on it’ll suffer bad frame drops and stuttering. So bad I have to hard reset. submitted by /u/zTwiDashz [link] [comments]
  5. Fps lag or frame rate drop on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fps lag or frame rate drop on xbox one s: Hello guys, I bought a xbox one s like 2 months ago and I experienced fps lag or it was frame rate drop, I actually don't know but I have it on all the games I play, do you guys also have it and...
  6. Xbox Dvr dropping a lot of frames while recording gameplay on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Dvr dropping a lot of frames while recording gameplay on PC: Before the update, I could record gameplay and get a constant 60fps. However, this new update has prevented me from recording due to loss of fps. I tried to lower graphics, change window size,...
  7. youtube app video playback glitches/dropped frames

in XBoX on Consoles
    youtube app video playback glitches/dropped frames: has anyone been experiencing video playback issues with youtube? I keep getting either a screen thats just a blotched mess of grey or the same thing with a bunch of green lines, but its only on...
  8. xbox one x severe frame drops

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x severe frame drops: Ive been experiencing serious frame rate drops (sub 10fps, sometimes resulting in freezing) whilst playing the division during normal light gameplay on my one x. when just running down a street...
  9. Forza 7 with Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel frame drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 with Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel frame drops: Hi together, i strugle with a strange behavior if I want to use my old Microsoft Wheel with Forza 7 demo. As long the wheel is not connected everything is great. But when I want to play with...
  10. Bought Samsung NU8000 TV....cannot select 1440p on XBox One X nor see Frames Rate drop down ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Samsung NU8000 TV....cannot select 1440p on XBox One X nor see Frames Rate drop down ...: Bought Samsung NU8000 TV....cannot select 1440p for a resolution in the XBox One X settings....nor see the Frame Rate options drop down menu under the resolutions menu. The only options I have in...