Frame drops in huge areas?

Discus and support Frame drops in huge areas? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im i the only one that is getting framedrops when you are up in the highest buildings sp you can see the whole city? Just wanna know so im not the only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iminyourgameboy, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Frame drops in huge areas?

Im i the only one that is getting framedrops when you are up in the highest buildings sp you can see the whole city? Just wanna know so im not the only one noticing it Frame drops in huge areas? :p

:)

iminyourgameboy, Nov 11, 2014
  2. 30 FPS

I rather have a stable 30 FPS then 60FPS with frame drops. I can assure you. 30FPS looks smoother then 60FPS with frame drops

ArneBurghouts, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Framerate drops on my games?

Actually frame rate drops are frequent in many games. This morning I was playing L4D2 and the frame rate drops when the horde of infected come running in my tv screen. In Halo Wars the frame rate drops when there are too many units on screen at the same
    time. Frame rate drops are a common occurrence on many games, it is not a fault with the games but instead a limitation on the xbox 360 hardware.

TangentialShark, Nov 11, 2014
  4. CJSchildknecht Win User

XBOX One and 1080P/60fps

First off KZSF runs at 30 frames and even COD developer admitted their engine was 2 blame... second all those PS4 titles that were patched 2 1080p have huge problems and frame drops... Ghosts AC4 and Fifa to name a few and if it's that big of a deal go to
    PS4 and enjoy the crappy PS Plus service...
  5. ShaneBroadway Win User

i forsee horrible console sales figures

FRAME Drops.... Not slow frame rates and I wasn't talking about BF4, all the other games had frame drop except the multi-platforms.
  6. TangentialShark Win User

Framerate drops on my games?

Actually frame rate drops are frequent in many games. This morning I was playing L4D2 and the frame rate drops when the horde of infected come running in my tv screen. In Halo Wars the frame rate drops when there are too many units on screen at the same
    time. Frame rate drops are a common occurrence on many games, it is not a fault with the games but instead a limitation on the xbox 360 hardware.
  7. imnotgeoff Win User

Tomb Raider DE Freezing At Certain Points

Thats normal.it runs at 30 frames per second.but it can drop down to about 20 depending on what's goin on.most games drop frames
  8. ArneBurghouts Win User

30 FPS

I rather have a stable 30 FPS then 60FPS with frame drops. I can assure you. 30FPS looks smoother then 60FPS with frame drops
Thema:

Frame drops in huge areas?

1. Frame drops in huge areas? - Similar Threads - Frame drops huge

2. Multiple issues while playing FF15. Including Audio cutouts, frame drops, game crashes, and...

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple issues while playing FF15. Including Audio cutouts, frame drops, game crashes, and...: FF15 seems to have several issues right now. Notes to start: Xbox One X Uplink: 3Mbps Down: 35Mbps Wired connection Game downloaded via Game Pass Royal Edition Subnautica is having similar issues...
  3. Game capture drops frames... A Lot of frames

in XboX Insiders
    Game capture drops frames... A Lot of frames: So when I capture a game clip on the latest skip ahead build the video plays the clip back at like 10 fps. It's truly awful and unwatchable. I capture the video at 1080 with the game playing at...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 | PC | Big frame rate drops on certain scenarios only | November 2019

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 | PC | Big frame rate drops on certain scenarios only | November 2019: Hello! I just purchased and played Forza Horizon 4 on November 15, 2019. The game performed well and great. No issues. No lag. No frame rate drops. Even on the highest settings (Ultra), I had no...
  5. frame rate drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    frame rate drop: im playing asssasin greed odyssey and the game frame rate drop made my game slow down I had my settings open does this make my game slow down ? ed82a25d-dd57-4ead-a0d3-1bd98f183952
  6. Frame Drop Xbox One S

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Frame Drop Xbox One S: Frame Drop Xbox One S It seems to be a problem related to the game, not the console, because with other games the problem does not happen as you are saying. Either way you can try reinstalling the...
  7. I have frame drops in Overwatch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have frame drops in Overwatch: Hello! I was expriencing very big frame drops yesterday and today. I tried reinstalling the game! Thanks for answers! 0d5837c0-25e4-4f19-9c4e-56e8039d1988
  8. i have frame drops in gta online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have frame drops in gta online: i have frame drops in gta online when i am with a lot of players in session i restart my router my xbox i did everything and still lag 8d48a70a-6e2e-4856-948f-8159e7474eca
  9. Really back stutter and frame drops

in XboX Insiders
    Really back stutter and frame drops: Am I the only one experiencing this? After a while of the console being on it’ll suffer bad frame drops and stuttering. So bad I have to hard reset. submitted by /u/zTwiDashz [link] [comments]
  10. Fps lag or frame rate drop on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fps lag or frame rate drop on xbox one s: Hello guys, I bought a xbox one s like 2 months ago and I experienced fps lag or it was frame rate drop, I actually don't know but I have it on all the games I play, do you guys also have it and...