Frame rate issues across games

Discus and support Frame rate issues across games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have a semi unquie set up, 2 identical 50 inch tvs next to each other with Xbox ones (along with other systems) hooked up to them. Recently while... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by warnXBL, Apr 3, 2015.

1. warnXBL
    warnXBL Guest

i have a semi unquie set up, 2 identical 50 inch tvs next to each other with Xbox ones (along with other systems) hooked up to them. Recently while playing some online games we have noticed one of the xbox one has frame rate issues. We just got done with
    Halo 1 and the frame rate on one of the Xbox one is noticeable slower. It show up in other games as well (borderlands 2 for starters). Considering everything is identical between the systems down the to external hdd any idea what could be causing the issue?

Next step I wanna try is a factory reset but not looking forward to installing and patching all my games again.

:)

warnXBL, Apr 3, 2015
  2. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    CRUZZifer, Apr 3, 2015
  3. Pony Mania
    Pony Mania Guest
    Frame Rate Issues

I wonder if some discs just randomly have frame rate issues? I have the new Xbox 360 and the game installed to the hard drive, and I have frame rate issues 24/7, even when I'm just walking around in the world not doing anything. It's really ruining the
    experience for me and I was really looking forward to this game :/

Pony Mania, Apr 3, 2015
  4. warnXBL
    warnXBL Guest

Seems a power cycle fixed issue for now, my bad

warnXBL, Apr 3, 2015
  5. warnXBL Win User

Seems a power cycle fixed issue for now, my bad
  6. CRUZZifer Win User

Call of Duty Xbox One vs PS4 Video

7. BootstrapGolem Win User

Glitch

the only glitch i come across in fps games is that i suck at them...in what games do you see that problem? could just be a bad frame rate or online thing...
  8. jehadabeed Win User

Frame Rate Issues

ok BUT IM REALLY MAD DUDE ! WTTTH when u go and spend all of ur money for 2tb console then it lags WTTTTH !!!
  9. AzzTheStickman Win User

Frame Rate Issues

isolated incident...

no it's not, not with the amount of threads about this issue and the amount of people posting in these threads.
Thema:

1. Frame rate issues across games - Similar Threads - Frame rate issues

2. 4k frame rate issue (Omega ring)

in XboX Insiders
    4k frame rate issue (Omega ring): (Omega)Hey everyone, just wanted to help bring an issue I have been having to attention, sometimes when my Xbox is turned on (Instant on mode) the menu and games become all jitery, sound is fine...
  3. Frame rate issues after latest update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frame rate issues after latest update?: after the latest up date all of my FPS games (Halo-Destany 2 ect) are basically un playable. Anybody else experiencing this issue? adc313ea-c79b-401f-b1f1-04637ca32d0f
  4. RDR 2 Frame Rate issue on a brand new XBOX one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RDR 2 Frame Rate issue on a brand new XBOX one X: I recently got a brand new xbox one x the fallout 76 edition. And when i play RDR2 single player i notice frame drops near fire or in some stores in the game. and mainly in strawberry. i play...
  5. Controller disconnects and frame rate issues on City Skyline on Xbox One Scorpion.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnects and frame rate issues on City Skyline on Xbox One Scorpion.: I'm experiencing my controller disconnecting randomly during my game play on City Skyline. I have an Xbox Scorpion. My city is getting really big and I am also experiencing frame rate issues....
  6. Frame Rate Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frame Rate Issues: Anyone else getting fame rate issues? If you need an example of it, just watch my most recent saved clip. You can see the issue at 2 separate times. First it happens at the part with all the...
  7. Fable 3 Frame Rate issue ! Help !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 Frame Rate issue ! Help !: Is there a way to fix this problem? It really annoying when it just keep lagging when I try to making a pie or play lute. Lol e476f5e8-cc9c-4f81-a138-475b250e87e6
  8. Frame rate issue on brand new Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frame rate issue on brand new Xbox One S: I am encountering frame rate dips on my brand new Xbox One S. I am playing two titles Wolfenstein 2 and Nba 2k18 and seeing frame rate dips in the cutscenes of Wolfenstein and in the gameplay of...
  9. Frame Rate Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frame Rate Issues: Can you link the topics from the other websites. Stickman? I'm kind of curious to see what they say. f061d5a3-faa6-4ff7-ba5d-d7b86678014f
  10. Frame Rate Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frame Rate Issue: Ever since the latest Update there has been a frame rate issue with all games. This is indeed not internet related. I've tried this on a several games and it's the same result online or offline in...