Frame rate??

Discus and support Frame rate?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox seems to be drooping frames/stuttering whether im playing online or on the menus , its making games unplayable at times help anyone??... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zx LFC ROBZ xZ, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Frame rate??

My xbox seems to be drooping frames/stuttering whether im playing online or on the menus , its making games unplayable at times help anyone??

:)

Zx LFC ROBZ xZ, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

Frames?

I've never been one to really notice the FPS much in most games unless it got that bad. COD keeps bragging about 60 FPS like it means a whole lot but it doesn't, at least to me.

30 should be fine, especially if the devs need to cut back on other thinks to keep that unneeded 60 on.
  3. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Payday 2

The framing frame job is pretty fun.
  4. ShaneBroadway Win User

i forsee horrible console sales figures

FRAME Drops.... Not slow frame rates and I wasn't talking about BF4, all the other games had frame drop except the multi-platforms.
  5. The1337gamer Win User

Bad news about Watch Dogs...

How am I lying?

My monitor refreshes 60 times per second.

I can lock frame rate to 30 frames per second via command console.

I can lock frame rate to 60 frames per second via command console.

I can see the difference between the game running at 30 fps and 60 fps.

You think my system is suffering from rate drops.

The frame rate tracker says my game is running at constant 30 fps when I lock it to 30.

The frame rate tracker says my game is running at constant 60 fps when I lock it to 60.

The frame rate tracker says my game is running at constant 299 fps when I don't lock the frame rate (it is unlocked by default).

The frame rate tracker disagrees with your hypothesis that my system is suffering from frame rate drops.

Where is the lie?
  6. The1337gamer Win User

Dark Souls 2

No frame rate drops. The first game is pretty awful at maintaining fixed frame rate.
Thema:

Frame rate??

1. Frame rate?? - Similar Threads - Frame rate

2. Fps lag or frame rate drop on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fps lag or frame rate drop on xbox one s: Hello guys, I bought a xbox one s like 2 months ago and I experienced fps lag or it was frame rate drop, I actually don't know but I have it on all the games I play, do you guys also have it and...
  3. Pubg144hz monitor for smooth frame rate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pubg144hz monitor for smooth frame rate: Hello . Pubg perfoamnce in xbox one x console is a but staggering .so i am thinking of 2 options .buy a 144hz monitor or install pubg in external ssd. I am currently using an Acer 60hz monitor....
  4. Controller disconnects and frame rate issues on City Skyline on Xbox One Scorpion.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnects and frame rate issues on City Skyline on Xbox One Scorpion.: I'm experiencing my controller disconnecting randomly during my game play on City Skyline. I have an Xbox Scorpion. My city is getting really big and I am also experiencing frame rate issues....
  5. Bought Samsung NU8000 TV....cannot select 1440p on XBox One X nor see Frames Rate drop down ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Samsung NU8000 TV....cannot select 1440p on XBox One X nor see Frames Rate drop down ...: Bought Samsung NU8000 TV....cannot select 1440p for a resolution in the XBox One X settings....nor see the Frame Rate options drop down menu under the resolutions menu. The only options I have in...
  6. Xbox One X- Black Ops 4 Frame Rate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X- Black Ops 4 Frame Rate...: Hello, recently bought an Xbox One X, and have found Black Ops 4 to be completely unplayable due to frame rate drops, I literally feel like im playing at 20FPS at times, been going through reddit...
  7. Frame rate drop KSP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frame rate drop KSP: Someone else experience frame rate drops on KSP Enhanced Edition Xbox One? Can someone help me with that cuz it unplayable sometimes. Thanks 80e23843-481b-493d-bb86-2828846ca0ea
  8. Fortnite bad input lag and frame rate drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite bad input lag and frame rate drops: hi everyone sometimes when I play fortnite on the Xbox one x it has very bad input lag and sometimes the frame rate drops hard. I really want to know why it does this....
  9. Bought Samsung NU8000 TV....cannot select 1440p on XBox One X nor see Frames Rate drop down ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Samsung NU8000 TV....cannot select 1440p on XBox One X nor see Frames Rate drop down ...: Bought Samsung NU8000 TV....cannot select 1440p for a resolution in the XBox One X settings....nor see the Frame Rate options drop down menu under the resolutions menu. The only options I have in...
  10. Prioritizing frame rate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prioritizing frame rate: I bought a a Xbox one X a month ago and still have no idea how to do this prioritize frame rate feature that’s I keep hearing about. It never popped up when I first turned on the system and I...