France

Discus and support France in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get onto the French stage and I have to go to 800 pixels used to work no problem other times I tried 4fc55042-c6ae-45f3-a653-ded7d8c927ff Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mariebattle, May 10, 2015.

1. mariebattle
    mariebattle Guest

France

I get onto the French stage and I have to go to 800 pixels used to work no problem other times I tried

:)

mariebattle, May 10, 2015
  2. SUSANO 09187
    SUSANO 09187 Guest
    svp

la rejion is france il de france

SUSANO 09187, May 10, 2015
  3. MickaëLi
    MickaëLi Guest
    Can't connect to xbox live 1st time ever!

Im in france got same problem and im not the only one in France France :(((((

MickaëLi, May 10, 2015
  4. France

Can you please clarify what you mean by "have to go to 800 pixels"? Do you mean you have to change your resolution? What issue are you experiencing exactly?

Garmonbozia81, May 12, 2015
  5. Garmonbozia81 Win User

France

Can you please clarify what you mean by "have to go to 800 pixels"? Do you mean you have to change your resolution? What issue are you experiencing exactly?
  6. SUSANO 09187 Win User

svp

la rejion is france il de france
  7. MickaëLi Win User

Can't connect to xbox live 1st time ever!

Im in france got same problem and im not the only one in France :(((((
  8. Dommy9111 Win User

Downloading Burnout 3 TakeDown

I living in France and my Xbox Live account is registered in France too.
  9. Le petit Hulk Win User

Activity Alerts displaying "0"

Me too my location is correct.

I'm in France and my Xbox One is in France location system.
Thema:

France

1. France - Similar Threads - France

2. Project xCloud Update - France, Germany, Netherlands

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Update - France, Germany, Netherlands: Earlier this month we announced that Project xCloud preview was expanding to new countries across Europe. Today we are excited to share that the Project xCloud preview is now available in France,...
  3. Belgium language still in France!!??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Belgium language still in France!!??: When are we able to buy or rent movies in English with dutch subtitles instead of France when you have your location on Belgium,same with the achievements ?We are 2020 you are running behind...
  4. Buying an XBox game in France.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying an XBox game in France.: Hi. If I buy an XBox game in France, will it be the same as a UK one? Cheers. 3233c450-b37c-4942-b5a1-4735ac82a51d
  5. Limite d'achat Microsoft en France

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Limite d'achat Microsoft en France: Bonjour, savez-vous comment on peut savoir quand est remis zero le plafond d'achat de 250€ sur Microsoft xbox?Je me retrouve bloquée avec ma cb et avec mes cartes cadeaux xbox. Quand je regarde...
  6. Impossible to buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 on Xbox. Com France

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 on Xbox. Com France: Hi there I just want to report a very frustrating situation regarding your French Xbox store and two backward compatible games Those games which are left 4 dead 1 and 2 can only be purchased on...
  7. Cortana in France : Français language doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cortana in France : Français language doesn't work: So cortana doesn't work for a reason ive chosen other languages but it doesn't work either is it because of an update ? i'am on xbox one s. 5d32a50f-1e48-4a7f-83f0-5a79e86244d0
  8. Moving from France to Toronto

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving from France to Toronto: Hi everyone, I'm moving to Toronto in May. I have an Xbox One X purchased in France. I want to know if i will have some problems with my Xbox One X or my account !? Should i sell my Xbox and buy...
  9. Will black ops 4 from France work on an uk xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will black ops 4 from France work on an uk xbox one: I received bo4 from France and I have an xbox from the UK. Will it work? fa9bb1bd-bddd-4e8c-aa43-c8909ec4a415
  10. Xbox In France

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox In France: Hi. My son received a first generation Xbox One as a birthday gift. It was bought in Holland and was shipped to him in France, which is where we live. I've set it up so it switches on and...