Francise Crash everytime there is weather

Discus and support Francise Crash everytime there is weather in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, so after months of watching the system freeze, I realized it is 90% when I am late in the season or playoffs (playing with the Bears). I finally... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnWilsonXV, Jan 26, 2014.

1. JohnWilsonXV
    JohnWilsonXV Guest

Ok, so after months of watching the system freeze, I realized it is 90% when I am late in the season or playoffs (playing with the Bears).

I finally realized I have NEVER played a game with rain or snow in my franchise. I double checked settings, etc. I am 100% confident that is when it crashes. I am curious with all the complaints of this game crashes why either EA or MSFT has not fixed.

Please let me know if anybody knows anything.

Thank you!

:)

JohnWilsonXV, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Housedaclown
    Housedaclown Guest
    Fog of War

Maybe as a weather effect, but not as an everytime thing.

Housedaclown, Jan 26, 2014
  3. AndyStynes
    AndyStynes Guest
    Keeps crashing in events

everytime I or my wife select events this highly enjoyable game crashes is there any way of checking what is wrong.

AndyStynes, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Housedaclown Win User

Fog of War

Maybe as a weather effect, but not as an everytime thing.
  5. Hereticalmatt Win User

NBA 2K12

should be a good game! :D

what happened to the LIVE francise?? always thought they were better myself...
  6. Farshad online Win User

Skype Crashes Everytime !

I have this problem too.i do everythink for fix , xbox support in chat give me some answer and i do it All but my problem is exist yet.please help me
  7. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Skype Crashes Everytime !

Ivasawa Jin,

One thing you can try is power cycling your console by holding the console power button for 8 seconds until it turns off, then wait 30 seconds, then turn the console back on. Power cycling will clear the cache and reset the network card which might be causing
    the problem for you. Let us know if this works.
  8. Bettychou38 Win User

L'application compagnon de la console xbox ne fonctionne plus [Translate] The Xbox console companion app no longer works

Ok, thanks, my app crashe everytime, she off for the moment
Thema:

1. Francise Crash everytime there is weather - Similar Threads - Francise Crash everytime

2. Xbox keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps crashing: Hey there Microsoft, i have recently gotten a new Xbox One S and I have a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership currently. I own the game Sea of Thieves and every time I play it, the game crashes and...
  3. My Games & Apps crash to black screen (Alpha Skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    My Games & Apps crash to black screen (Alpha Skip ahead): Seems the new design of My Games & App ( that I don't think anyone ever asked for) .. is not just more cumbersome to use , as it adds multiple steps to do even basic things. .and it hides...
  4. My overwatch keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My overwatch keeps crashing: I’ve restarted my xbox many times, power cycled twice and reinstalled it and yet my overwatch keeps crashing after I press a after the intro scene also bought the game digital. This problem...
  5. My games keep crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games keep crashing: When i try to play overwatch and try to get to the main it will instantly crash. Modern warfare 2019 and other games sometimes it will crash at random times and those games are digital and i...
  6. Fortnite keeps freezing and crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps freezing and crashing: When i am in the game or loading into a game it freezes or if i am zone wars i will play a round then waiting for the next round it freezes its doing it more and more often...
  7. My game keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game keeps crashing: The game is GTA V that I installed from game pass, but everytime I try to play it keeps crashing.I tried restarting my xbox, uninstaling , instaling it again and I just keep having the same issue....
  8. SOLVED: Can't sign-in to Rage 2 (crashes)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOLVED: Can't sign-in to Rage 2 (crashes): This is regarding the digital version. I've tried a factory reset, re-installed, power cycled, etc, but the game still crashes when trying to sign in. Is anyone else having an issue? I've...
  9. Minecraft crashes on iPad when trying to sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes on iPad when trying to sign in.: Just like the title says. When I click sign in to microsoft account, it crashes. Here's what I've done so far to try to fix it in this order. Removed VPNs Delete and reinstall minecraft. Sign...
  10. my connected madden francise does not appear on francise page. i got a message about xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my connected madden francise does not appear on francise page. i got a message about xbox ...: my connected madden francise does not appear on francise page. i got a message about xbox membership limitation 6c8f8abb-a4dc-4d30-82ec-4a7f66eb5137