Francise Crash everytime there is weather

Discus and support Francise Crash everytime there is weather in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, so after months of watching the system freeze, I realized it is 90% when I am late in the season or playoffs (playing with the Bears). I finally... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnWilsonXV, Jan 26, 2014.

1. JohnWilsonXV
    JohnWilsonXV Guest

Ok, so after months of watching the system freeze, I realized it is 90% when I am late in the season or playoffs (playing with the Bears).

I finally realized I have NEVER played a game with rain or snow in my franchise. I double checked settings, etc. I am 100% confident that is when it crashes. I am curious with all the complaints of this game crashes why either EA or MSFT has not fixed.

Please let me know if anybody knows anything.

Thank you!

:)

JohnWilsonXV, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Housedaclown
    Housedaclown Guest
    Fog of War

Maybe as a weather effect, but not as an everytime thing.

Housedaclown, Jan 26, 2014
  3. AndyStynes
    AndyStynes Guest
    Keeps crashing in events

everytime I or my wife select events this highly enjoyable game crashes is there any way of checking what is wrong.

AndyStynes, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Housedaclown Win User

Fog of War

Maybe as a weather effect, but not as an everytime thing.
  5. orionsguardian Win User

Crash Bandicoot or Spyro?

Spyro over crash everytime lol
  6. Hereticalmatt Win User

NBA 2K12

should be a good game! :D

what happened to the LIVE francise?? always thought they were better myself...
  7. Farshad online Win User

Skype Crashes Everytime !

I have this problem too.i do everythink for fix , xbox support in chat give me some answer and i do it All but my problem is exist yet.please help me
  8. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Skype Crashes Everytime !

Ivasawa Jin,

One thing you can try is power cycling your console by holding the console power button for 8 seconds until it turns off, then wait 30 seconds, then turn the console back on. Power cycling will clear the cache and reset the network card which might be causing
    the problem for you. Let us know if this works.
Thema:

1. Francise Crash everytime there is weather - Similar Threads - Francise Crash everytime

2. Metro Exodus Intro crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus Intro crash: Hey, I recently got myself Gamepass for PC and tried to play Metro Exodus. But after I launched the game, halfway through the Intro sequence, the game froze and crashed to the Desktop, without...
  3. Win10 game Mutant Year Zero: RTE crash before it start

in XBoX on Windows
    Win10 game Mutant Year Zero: RTE crash before it start: I download the game Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden in my PC with Win10 and Game Pass Ultimate and when y launch the game, show the intro, the "Press any button to start" screen and then when I...
  4. Hulu and Netflix Constantly Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu and Netflix Constantly Crash: Hey do any of you guys have the issue where Netflix and Hulu will constantly crash or not open. I've reinstalled the apps multiple times, and i have to hard reset a dozen times some times to get...
  5. destiny 2 keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny 2 keeps crashing: I play destiny 2 digitally on Xbox one X, when I play the game every 20 minutes or less the game will crash saying "Can't read game content, quit or restart the game", I have restarted my xbox, I...
  6. xbox game bar crashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game bar crashing: restarted my pc and the xbox game bar still crashes? b5d7618b-df6e-4faf-a294-bca670884abf
  7. Xbox One X Crashing (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Crashing (alpha skip ahead): My One X is crashing in many games. Most noticablely the last 2 days in GTA 5 and Apex. It suddenly crashes to home screen. I am trying to switch now to beta rather than skip ahead as skip ahead...
  8. Minecraft is crashing my console

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft is crashing my console: I have an Xbox One X and after yesterday's Alpha update, Minecraft has completely crashed my console twice. I have submitted a report, but I want to be sure you guys know this is a thing because...
  9. IMVU Crash Codes 2019

in XBoX TV Hardware
    IMVU Crash Codes 2019: IMVU HACKS 2019 AUGUST UPDATED! IMVU Cheats Deutsch IMVU Hack Tool Pro Edition 2019
  10. my connected madden francise does not appear on francise page. i got a message about xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my connected madden francise does not appear on francise page. i got a message about xbox ...: my connected madden francise does not appear on francise page. i got a message about xbox membership limitation 6c8f8abb-a4dc-4d30-82ec-4a7f66eb5137