Frankfurt Controller Exchange

Discus and support Frankfurt Controller Exchange in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Its been over a week since my Xbox Elite Series 2 was delivered to Microsoft’s repair centre in Frankfurt and i still havent recieved any update, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SonnyMarsh, May 23, 2020 at 11:23 AM.

1. SonnyMarsh
    SonnyMarsh Guest

Its been over a week since my Xbox Elite Series 2 was delivered to Microsoft’s repair centre in Frankfurt and i still havent recieved any update, it still says you package has arrived with a yellow clock. Calling them is also no good.

:)

2. slackadelic Win User

Controller Exchange at Frankfurt

You will need to contact Xbox Support directly to get an update on your ticket. They don't reply to forum posts unfortunately.
  3. Bluefootjamie Win User

Repair/Replacement request

Hi, my controller was "delivered" to frankfurt on 24/10 but i have had no acknowledgement of being received and most importantly - no insight into when i will get my replacement.....pls help
  4. cquoss Win User

Looking for older / mature gamers.

45 from Frankfurt/Germany, add if you want.
  5. joshnofx Win User

Exchange Controller

It could be there but the mail has been pretty slow because of covid i would just be p

atient
  6. SonnyMarsh Win User

Exchange Controller

No, just said once we recieve your parcel it will be delivered in 6-8 days thanks for you help.
Thema:

1. Frankfurt Controller Exchange - Similar Threads - Frankfurt Controller Exchange

2. How can I get support for issues with my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get support for issues with my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller?: I first started with the virtual assistant, which bugged out every time it asked me to sign in. So I looked at the support page, which doesn’t recognize my serial number when I try to put it in....
  3. Fusion pro controller conflict with headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fusion pro controller conflict with headset: Hi all, I bought a new controller/pad powerA fusion pro. this works great no issues at all. I bought a wireless headset (PDP LVL50 xbox official) to because I had issues with static feed when...
  4. Xbox connection problems to controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connection problems to controller: For some reason my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from my Xbox randomly and i have to restart my Xbox for it to connect again and then disconnects again and sometime even in mid game. im...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Model 1698

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Model 1698: I have an Elite controller model 1698. Both pc and xbox will not read the controller. The light only blinks steady and will not be found to do a firmware update. Any help would be appreciated. I...
  6. Xbox Design Lab Shadow Controllers Just A Skin?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Design Lab Shadow Controllers Just A Skin?: I really want to buy a custom controller from the design lab and I love the Shadow theme, but I bought a Shadow themed controller a couple years back (not from the design lab) and it was just a...
  7. Controller Exchange at Frankfurt

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Controller Exchange at Frankfurt: I know i previously asked this, but i have now been waiting since last friday (15th May) to have an update on my service exhange. It was delivered on that date (15th May) at 8 in the morning. Its...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Replacement/Repair Time In Frankfurt

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Replacement/Repair Time In Frankfurt: Hi, i was wondering how long it takes for the Microsoft repair centre in Frankfurt to fix Xbox Elite controllers? Thank you 099d374f-fc69-49f3-8bd1-48d79e74d724
  9. problem with xbox repair facility in Frankfurt Germany

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with xbox repair facility in Frankfurt Germany: Hi, I am Sebastian from Germany nice to cybermeet you all. :). I´ll come right to it. My Xbox One X started having random graphic issues. So Ive send it in for repair. Ive choosed the "Same...
  10. Once the XBOX ONE Console Arrives in Frankfurt am I supposed to get a confirmation E-mail or ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Once the XBOX ONE Console Arrives in Frankfurt am I supposed to get a confirmation E-mail or ...: I'm in fear of having my console lost, I sent it off 2 weeks ago to be serviced via the UPS and according to them it arrived a week ago Tuesday? But I have had no confirmation on this of any kind...