Frankfurt Controller Exchange

Discus and support Frankfurt Controller Exchange in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Its been over a week since my Xbox Elite Series 2 was delivered to Microsoft’s repair centre in Frankfurt and i still havent recieved any update, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SonnyMarsh, May 23, 2020 at 11:23 AM.

1. SonnyMarsh
    SonnyMarsh Guest

Its been over a week since my Xbox Elite Series 2 was delivered to Microsoft’s repair centre in Frankfurt and i still havent recieved any update, it still says you package has arrived with a yellow clock. Calling them is also no good.

:)

2. slackadelic Win User

Controller Exchange at Frankfurt

You will need to contact Xbox Support directly to get an update on your ticket. They don't reply to forum posts unfortunately.
  3. Bluefootjamie Win User

Repair/Replacement request

Hi, my controller was "delivered" to frankfurt on 24/10 but i have had no acknowledgement of being received and most importantly - no insight into when i will get my replacement.....pls help
  4. cquoss Win User

Looking for older / mature gamers.

45 from Frankfurt/Germany, add if you want.
  5. joshnofx Win User

Exchange Controller

It could be there but the mail has been pretty slow because of covid i would just be p

atient
  6. SonnyMarsh Win User

Exchange Controller

No, just said once we recieve your parcel it will be delivered in 6-8 days thanks for you help.
Thema:

1. Frankfurt Controller Exchange - Similar Threads - Frankfurt Controller Exchange

2. Controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    Controller: Hi micosoft community, I would like to know what plug and play controller I can use to play Minecraft java from my laptop computer. Xbox one ,xbox 360 or others? Thank you for the help....
  3. Micro sur manette fusion pro[Microphone on pro fusion controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Micro sur manette fusion pro[Microphone on pro fusion controller]: Bonjour tous j ai un problème. J'ai acheté une manette fusion pro et quand je branche mon casque stéréo xbox deçu mon micro ne marche pas. Pourtant sur ma manette classique sans-fil mon casque...
  4. Rb button broken. How i can repair my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rb button broken. How i can repair my controller?: hi everyone, I have a controller with the broken RB button. The controller is under warranty. I tried to contact support but it is not provided. Furthermore, the serial number is not found in the...
  5. Are XB One Controllers designed to fall apart? Any repair services?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are XB One Controllers designed to fall apart? Any repair services?: Last night, my now second Xbox One controller's bumper randomly fell off while playing. Mind you, I'm not a rage-gamer. So it's not like I'm throwing my controllers at the wall here. Only common...
  6. Xbox Elite wireless controller grips... Replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite wireless controller grips... Replacement?: Ive been trying to get to speak to someone aboit the above but have been inable to. Its out of warranty, but is there really nothing I can do about this issue? Its a lot of money to spend on a...
  7. Controller Exchange at Frankfurt

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Controller Exchange at Frankfurt: I know i previously asked this, but i have now been waiting since last friday (15th May) to have an update on my service exhange. It was delivered on that date (15th May) at 8 in the morning. Its...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Replacement/Repair Time In Frankfurt

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Replacement/Repair Time In Frankfurt: Hi, i was wondering how long it takes for the Microsoft repair centre in Frankfurt to fix Xbox Elite controllers? Thank you 099d374f-fc69-49f3-8bd1-48d79e74d724
  9. problem with xbox repair facility in Frankfurt Germany

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with xbox repair facility in Frankfurt Germany: Hi, I am Sebastian from Germany nice to cybermeet you all. :). I´ll come right to it. My Xbox One X started having random graphic issues. So Ive send it in for repair. Ive choosed the "Same...
  10. Once the XBOX ONE Console Arrives in Frankfurt am I supposed to get a confirmation E-mail or ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Once the XBOX ONE Console Arrives in Frankfurt am I supposed to get a confirmation E-mail or ...: I'm in fear of having my console lost, I sent it off 2 weeks ago to be serviced via the UPS and according to them it arrived a week ago Tuesday? But I have had no confirmation on this of any kind...