Fraud

Discus and support Fraud in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It is illegal to sell a product or service that does not function to the basic expected standards efficiently. I would like to know how your company... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by darrylfitzgerald, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Fraud

It is illegal to sell a product or service that does not function to the basic expected standards efficiently. I would like to know how your company can bypass the law and continue to sell faulty software to loyal customers. Monopoly plus has been in your
    microsoft store for years yet your company still charge people for a faulty product. I would like to know how the law does not effect corporations like microsoft?

:)

darrylfitzgerald, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Fraude [Translation-Fraud]

Sorry to hear it. First, please contact your credit card company and have the charges reversed. They may need to cancel your card and send you a new one.

When this is done, have your son log in to
    https://account.microsoft.com
    and change his password. If he cannot log into this account you will need to contact Xbox Support via this link
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

To regain access to your son's Fortnite account you will need to contact Epic Games Support

https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/customer-service
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Fraude [Translation-Fraud]

Hi
    Sandrabizutti

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

The best thing to do right away is change the password to the Microsoft Account to regain control of the account. If charges were made fraudulently through an account takeover, you must remove the card from the account and contact your financial institution
    to submit a fraud claim since your card information was also compromised.

If you completely lost control of the account and can no longer sign in by ay means, I suggest contacting customer support:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. AIex WiIheIm Win User

enforcement are heartless

No, they absolutely do not. Contact the FTC for fraud as the XBLET are fraud
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Game share

To clarify, playing the games is not fraud.

Trying to access the account would be considered fraud.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Fraud

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out
    this
    thread.
Thema:

Fraud

1. Fraud - Similar Threads - Fraud

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 Redemption Code Fraud. What to do?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Redemption Code Fraud. What to do?: I just spent a lot of time on the phone with Microsoft support for nothing. Hopefully someone can help. Wanted to install Minecraft for Windows 10, I own Minecraft for Java since 2014, so I...
  3. Microsoft payments/fraud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft payments/fraud: I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but my uncle today found out that his ex girlfriends son (he's 10) has spent £600 in the last 8 days on the Xbox using my uncles card. The bank...
  4. Fraud on my Amex for Xbox! MS and Xbox--impossible to reach for resolution/refund! I keep

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fraud on my Amex for Xbox! MS and Xbox--impossible to reach for resolution/refund! I keep: I have had xbox purchases on my amex card for the past 15 months. I have not been able to reach anyone at at MS or Xbox online or via phone to consult on the issue. I do not use Xbox and the...
  5. Debit card fraud

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Debit card fraud: I keep removing my payment details from my xbox account, and then the next time I check, the card has been reinstated. I have deleted the card details four or five times as my son uses the xbox,...
  6. Fraud - Possible xbox account hack and gift card purchase and gifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fraud - Possible xbox account hack and gift card purchase and gifting: So unauthorised gift card purchase made on my account and gifted immediately to another email address / account. Microsoft will not confirm details of this account even though 1) this was...
  7. Fraude [Translation-Fraud]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fraude [Translation-Fraud]: Nosso filho sofreu uma fraude no jogo do Xbox One chamado Fortnite pois por meio enganoso forneceu a senha e login do jogo e da conta Microsoft. Ele tem somente 10 anos. Com essas informações um...
  8. Мошенничество [Translate] Fraud

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Мошенничество [Translate] Fraud: Доброго дня! Есть вопрос,вы сможете воздействовать на группу в ВК в которой продают АККАУНТЫ xbox, которые майкрософт в дальнейшем банит навсегда. В этой группе продают якобы коды на игры по...
  9. World of tanks E:00G34 and live gold...WG fraud ... IN demand Microsoft intervention!

in XBoX on Consoles
    World of tanks E:00G34 and live gold...WG fraud ... IN demand Microsoft intervention!: Hi... WG does not give me access to a European server! Error e00g34 service unavailable! Then why am I paying for a gold subscription if the tanks are not on Microsoft servers ??? Get it right, I...
  10. Microsoft won't refund me after $300 worth of fraud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft won't refund me after $300 worth of fraud: So in February I had $300 worth of gift cards stolen. I tried to get a refund and Microsoft denied me even though someone has been signing into my account from all over the country and at unknown...