fraudulent charges help !!

Discus and support fraudulent charges help !! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had 3 charges in the last week im afraid to look further back what can i do ?! 93d85a1d-5f74-4e14-b56a-29560d0e9e7e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KSI Rabbit, Feb 8, 2014.

1. KSI Rabbit
    KSI Rabbit Guest

I've had 3 charges in the last week im afraid to look further back what can i do ?!

:)

KSI Rabbit, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Feb 8, 2014
  3. FRAUDULENT CHARGES

Microsoft is such a joke, I currently have unauthorized charges on my personal bank account from Microsoft, after multiple associates attempting to do an expansive search for the full card number they are unable to trace the TRANSACTION PERIOD because the
    person who conducted the purchase removed the card from their account after each transaction. HOW THE HELL? Because they cannot find the transaction they cannot accommodate me or refund these transactions, therefore I have to proceed with filing a dispute
    with my personal bank for all these charges. Microsoft really needs to change how they track purchases and account information. Because clearly anybody can use someone else's card make purchases and remove the card and not be penalized or held accountable
    for fraud with Microsoft, they are obviously teaming up with scammers to take peoples money by having this loop hole within their systems.

A Pissed Off Customer, Feb 8, 2014
  4. fraudulent charges help !!

I have fraudulent charges on my account since yesterday amounting to USD449.

Transaction code 800267785

No such amount was approved by me.

Kindly reverse the charges or else I would make a police report on this site.

This is clearly not the first time. There is a criminal here.

Please reply this immediately to my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

o2stealthuserwitregrets, Nov 29, 2015
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Please don't bump old threads. As stated before, you'll need to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox

Smwutches, Nov 29, 2015
  6. Please call your credit card company and deactivate the card. Also please call 1-800-4MY-XBOX to remove the card from your account. Be sure to get the support representative to refund the charges before you cancel the card. I hope everything turns out ok.

TheVerbalMurder, Oct 31, 2018
  7. TheVerbalMurder Win User

Please call your credit card company and deactivate the card. Also please call 1-800-4MY-XBOX to remove the card from your account. Be sure to get the support representative to refund the charges before you cancel the card. I hope everything turns out ok.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Please don't bump old threads. As stated before, you'll need to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox
  9. o2stealthuserwitregr Win User

I have fraudulent charges on my account since yesterday amounting to USD449.

Transaction code 800267785

No such amount was approved by me.

Kindly reverse the charges or else I would make a police report on this site.

This is clearly not the first time. There is a criminal here.

Please reply this immediately to my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  10. SUPERSOAKERx69 Win User

FRAUDULENT CHARGES

If in fact it is fraud you most DEFINITELY want to file this with your bank. Even if MS could give you a refund (which they can't) IT IS STILL FRAUD. You should file with your bank as soon as possible. I would also suggest putting more layers of security
    on your card.

But if your credit card number was stolen, but not the actual card,
    you are not liable at all for unauthorized use; any fraudulent credit charges are usually credited back to your account immediately after THEY ARE REPORTED to YOUR BANK.

So do yourself a favor and protect yourself by call or filing a report with your bank.
  11. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

FRAUDULENT CHARGES

If its fraud, you're not going to get a refund.

If someone else used your card at walmart and then you show up later at walmart saying give me my money back , same result. No money given.

Your card, you and your banks responsibility when there's fraud. It's up to the bank to deal with the fraud investigation
Thema:

1. fraudulent charges help !! - Similar Threads - fraudulent charges help

2. Fraudulent Charges

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fraudulent Charges: Okay, so here is my question. Why can't Microsoft let you refute gift card purchases that were made and redeemed on a different account? I was told the only recourse was to contact my financial...
  3. Suggestion: Create another support group to stop fraudulent accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion: Create another support group to stop fraudulent accounts: Hi, I am not sure if this is the correct forum to bring this up. A friend has no Xbox nor an MS account but his credit card was used on an account that was not his. His bank was able to trace the...
  4. Ongoing fraudulent Microsoft XBox charges on my VISA credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ongoing fraudulent Microsoft XBox charges on my VISA credit card: So starting in May, I saw several small charges on my credit card statement from MICROSOFT*XBOXBILL.INFOWA. I called up my credit card company to report and they reversed charges and deactivated...
  5. How Xbox Handles Fraudulent Charges

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How Xbox Handles Fraudulent Charges: What I am about to tell you has taken Six months, and the capital "S" in six, is intentional to add emphasis to this comically frustrating endeavor. It all started October 12th, 2018, when I...
  6. Fraudulent Charges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fraudulent Charges: Looks like fraudulent charges are very common for Microsoft. This is the second time I've had to cancel a debit/credit card due to this issue. Is there nothing Microsoft can do to tighten security...
  7. FRAUDULENT CHARGES

in XBoX on Consoles
    FRAUDULENT CHARGES: Microsoft is such a joke, I currently have unauthorized charges on my personal bank account from Microsoft, after multiple associates attempting to do an expansive search for the full card number...
  8. Fraudulent Charges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fraudulent Charges: I just received a charge through my debit card for $31.79, with the header, "Microsoft Xbox". I don't have a card or any payment type connected to my account. (card has already been cancelled) How...
  9. Fraudulent Charges to Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fraudulent Charges to Account: How does one get a refund for fraudulent charges to my xbox live account? Foreign based customer NO-SERVICE is completely useless. 60699c53-6b4d-4fa4-ad3d-8432e8ee530e
  10. Fraudulent charges from stolen bank info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fraudulent charges from stolen bank info: My credit card information was stolen and used to make $250.00 in purchases in a matter or hours. Microsoft acknowledges the charges as fraud and that they weren't from my live account but from...