Fraudulent purchases on my account

Discus and support Fraudulent purchases on my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had a host of fraudulent purchases on my sons acct that have been charged to his card. I can't seem to be able to find a contact number or URL... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shaisemiki, Feb 24, 2020.

1. shaisemiki
    shaisemiki Guest

I've had a host of fraudulent purchases on my sons acct that have been charged to his card. I can't seem to be able to find a contact number or URL where I can select the activities and register the fraud.

How do I do this.

We called customer services who were not that helpful. They sent us to the refund link but that doesn't allow us to register the issue under a correct option.

:)

shaisemiki, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

Fraudulent Purchases on my account

Call Xbox phone support, and ask them to start an "Unauthorised Access" case. They will look into your account to find if and where the fraudulent
    occurrences are happening. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

It's really not relevant as to whether it is happening within the US, or outside it. Illegal is illegal.
  3. schnurren Win User

Hello ShaimilPatel,

Go in this link and click on "Contact us" button : https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

Then , select "Subscription & Billing" , and for the issue "I don't recognize a charge"

Let's hope they are able to help you better.

schnurrer
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

My guess would be that you have to take this up with your bank/credit card company and file the report with your bank.
  5. IIII Modz IIII Win User

Fraudulent Purchases on my account

Hello there,

You should contact support they will start an Unauthorized Case.

Click here to contact Xbox support

They should be able to catch whoever purchased stuff from your account.

Good luck!
  6. ngocphi Win User

Hoping for any help from any ambassador or rep who can make my suspension due to me being hacked quicker!!

call support that is your only option and yes it can take weeks not mins for paypal investigations

i said upto 92 days and yes it is on paypals OFFICAL faq on disputes

there is a difference between unauthorized access and fraudulant purchases

and yes there is 2 investigations

fraudulant purchases is purchases not unauthorized access not made by you on your account

unauthorized access means all actions taken on the account is investigated not just purchases

it is not an investigation of you

it is an investigation of the account and all actions while the account was compromised this includes msgs and modifications of the account including banable offences and fraudulant transactions and which ones you actually made
Thema:

1. Fraudulent purchases on my account - Similar Threads - Fraudulent purchases account

2. Fraudulent purchase of xbox points card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fraudulent purchase of xbox points card: Hi While I was busy copying files on my laptop I went out of the room to make some lunch. When I got back, my laptop was being remote controlled by a hacker. I turned off the WiFi and then got...
  3. Fraudulent Charges

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fraudulent Charges: Okay, so here is my question. Why can't Microsoft let you refute gift card purchases that were made and redeemed on a different account? I was told the only recourse was to contact my financial...
  4. Suggestion: Create another support group to stop fraudulent accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion: Create another support group to stop fraudulent accounts: Hi, I am not sure if this is the correct forum to bring this up. A friend has no Xbox nor an MS account but his credit card was used on an account that was not his. His bank was able to trace the...
  5. Ongoing fraudulent Microsoft XBox charges on my VISA credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ongoing fraudulent Microsoft XBox charges on my VISA credit card: So starting in May, I saw several small charges on my credit card statement from MICROSOFT*XBOXBILL.INFOWA. I called up my credit card company to report and they reversed charges and deactivated...
  6. Xbox account hacked, Microsoft have refunded the games that were purchased fraudulently but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account hacked, Microsoft have refunded the games that were purchased fraudulently but...: Someone stole £220 out of my bank by ordering games & gift cards. They gifted them to another account. Microsoft have only refunded £120 which purchased games but not the £100 they spent on gift...
  7. Fraudulent Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fraudulent Xbox Live Account: Someone has hacked my Visa card number and created a fraudulent Xbox Live account in my name. I have been charged for hundreds of Xbox transactions since January when it appears that my card was...
  8. Fraudulent / Illegal Digital purchases on my sons account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fraudulent / Illegal Digital purchases on my sons account: My sons account was compromised somehow. The following purchases were made. Due to them being digital how do I go about seeking redress. THIS USER: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] Is...
  9. Fraudulent Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fraudulent Purchases: Hello, Somehow someone has accessed my account, twice and ive done all security measures to prevent further incidents But the person/persons have spend hundreds on Neverwinter Zen, And i was...
  10. How to get Fraudulent Unauthorized Purchases Refunded?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get Fraudulent Unauthorized Purchases Refunded?: Can someone please help me with advice on how to challenge a large number of unauthorized transactions that have occurred on my account? The MS websites are particularly unhelpful!!!!!...