Freaking login error without any answers, help!

Discus and support Freaking login error without any answers, help! in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, i use a iPad and i have Minecraft original bought from the app store, but i can't login in the xbox account because it keeps sending me a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Fernando Santanna, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Freaking login error without any answers, help!

Hello, i use a iPad and i have Minecraft original bought from the app store, but i can't login in the xbox account because it keeps sending me a message box that says "Something's not right. Try again or try at xbox.com" i made what the message told me,
    i restarted the system, i restarted the game, i reinstalled the game but it kept sending me the same message, can somebody help me? I don't like to play all alone...

:)

Fernando Santanna, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

You might try logging into you account.microsoft.com and making sure all info is up to date. I know I had issues one time over a bad email address on my sons account and when I fixed that everything went back to normal.
  3. Fernando Santanna Win User

The same thing happens with the xbox app
  4. ThroaT HiT Win User

Try this

https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/en-us/contact/virtual-agent/?partnerId=xbox&theme=xbox&flowId=Xbox-ContactUs

That will link you to a virtual agent. If they cannot help you type "agent" into the chat to speak to a real person.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Since this is an issue present across the different applications, it points to it being more of an account issue. I would recommend logging into
    your Microsoft Account page with your details and verify that everything is ok with your account. If you have issues logging into the Account page, then I would recommend
    that you contact official support to sort out what the issue is.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Can you please download the "Xbox" app from the App Store and log in there. Once you have that installed and are able to log in, you shouldn't have an issue logging into Minecraft with your account.

If you have any issues downloading, launching, or singing into the Xbox App on your iPad, let us know and we'll find the next best steps for troubleshooting.
Thema:

1. Freaking login error without any answers, help! - Similar Threads - Freaking login error

2. I am having troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website. My messages are just freaking out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website. My messages are just freaking out...: Whenever someone messages me or I message them, the scrolling freaks out. Also my messages are insanely out of order. I've got messages from September overlapping a conversation from two days ago....
  3. Xboxone Controller is so freaking loud! *Vigorous Clacking in BG*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone Controller is so freaking loud! *Vigorous Clacking in BG*: The bumpers, sticks, face buttons and Dpad especially all suffer immensely from the loud clacking of hard plastic hitting hard plastic and the acoustics of the hollow shell making it sound way...
  4. on gta 5 strangers and freaks the one part after fame or shame contact omega far out dose...

in XBoX on Consoles
    on gta 5 strangers and freaks the one part after fame or shame contact omega far out dose...: on gta 5 strangers and freaks the one part after fame or shame contact omega far out dose not show up in game on xbox one and xbox 360 and pc copy 57ab7c4c-83db-4281-b8f0-bcefffc0efd6
  5. on gta 5 strangers and freaks the one part after fame or shame contact omega far out dos...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    on gta 5 strangers and freaks the one part after fame or shame contact omega far out dos...: on gta 5 strangers and freaks the one part after fame or shame contact omega far out dos not show up in game on xbox one and xbox 360 you use frankin c138c284-da1a-4d9a-8747-4438918998a6
  6. Message cursor freaking out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message cursor freaking out: I don't send messages on my xbox one often, so I don't know when this started. When trying to send a message, as soon as I put a letter, the cursor went up to the suggest word line and to the...
  7. Xbox Fully freaking out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Fully freaking out: when i was trying to change between my 2 separete accounts i changed accounts and then suddenly before asking me to put in my password that i have on my account, it looked like it opened a game...
  8. I’m SO FREAKING DONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m SO FREAKING DONE: I just bought a Xbox one s battlefield 1 storm grey and it was 5 hours ago but the servers was done I couldn’t do anything nor redeem my codes so then now it’s up and I try reedming all the codes...
  9. CANT LOGIN FREAKING XBOX APP ERROR 0x80070520

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANT LOGIN FREAKING XBOX APP ERROR 0x80070520: Why CANT lOGIN into xbox app?? keep saying error 0x80070520 and NOBODY HERE help i am not the only with this issue and we keeped being ignored f82e8dbd-dfc8-4614-b229-2fc4f4bb96a9
  10. Smoke freaks me out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Smoke freaks me out: There was smoke coming out from the vents of my Xbox One Elite. What should I do right now? It really freaks me out. It never happened before 95e70c95-4a37-44ca-895d-825971207839