Free 10$ gift card

Discus and support Free 10$ gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Just wondering did anyone else get a message from xbox live talking about cyber monday and giving you a 10$ gift card code?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Newlol129, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Newlol129
    Newlol129 Guest

Free 10$ gift card

Just wondering did anyone else get a message from xbox live talking about cyber monday and giving you a 10$ gift card code?

:)

Newlol129, Nov 26, 2019
  2. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Free 10$ gift card

until today not hear about it.
  3. SepiaMX Win User

Free 10$ gift card

Nope, I haven't got that message, maybe is randomly sent to some users
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Free 10$ gift card

I have a few friends who got the message but I haven't personally. It is legit though, that much I do know.
  5. TattBear Win User

Free 10$ gift card

6. RandomSashaLove Win User

Free 10$ gift card

I haven't received a message like that.
Thema:

Free 10$ gift card

1. Free 10$ gift card - Similar Threads - Free 10$ gift

2. Free redeem code for Minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Free redeem code for Minecraft windows 10 edition: Good morning. I am writing to tell you that I have problems with the windows 10 edition code that comes with minecraft java for free. When I go to mojang.com, log in, and clicking the "redeem"...
  3. Minecraft Java Edition users get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition users get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free: Don't forget today (April 21) is the last day to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for Free. The benefits of the Windows 10 Edition are: VR and AR Support RTX/Ray Tracing Support (currently in...
  4. redeaming the free windows 10 minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    redeaming the free windows 10 minecraft: i just found out abot getting the free windoows 10 but when i click the redeam it asks me to enter my microsoft account and after that it opens the microsoft redeem page and says the code i...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition for free

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition for free: I have had the java edition of Minecraft since July 12, 2014. When I came to claim my free windows 10 version I used my code and it only gave me the free trial for free. Now I came back to try to...
  6. I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 (bedrock), how do I get the Java version for free?

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 (bedrock), how do I get the Java version for free?: Can't seem to find an answer online, so I am hoping I can get help here. I'd like to use the Java version exclusively and run my own servers with mods, etc... So, not knowing enough about this...
  7. Black Friday £10 free gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Friday £10 free gift card: Hi was wondering how many people got a free £10 gift card from xbox for black friday deals. Apparently goes to ur message box wen u sign in but ive spent loads on the store and not received...
  8. Renew gold get a free 10$ gift card ? Haven't received gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Renew gold get a free 10$ gift card ? Haven't received gift card: Just recently bought gold through my Xbox one for the advertising of the 10 dollar gift card and it hasn't gave me it, and when I'm on the menu it still says if I want to renew my gold, like if...
  9. I haven't received my free 10$ promotion gift card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven't received my free 10$ promotion gift card.: Hello I havent received my free promotional gift card I get from buying Xbox live I bought 3 months and it has been about 4 weeks since I bought Xbox live e5cecba8-ed4a-4d38-b83c-8d770b3cf9e4
  10. $10 gift card free with 3 month xbox live subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $10 gift card free with 3 month xbox live subscription: Bought an Xbox one on Saturday June 27th 2015 and I bought 3 month xbox live subcription for the xbox menu, it showed i would recieve a $10 gift card with purchase but i havent seen or heard...