Free 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk: where did it go?

Discus and support Free 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk: where did it go? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I scanned the qr code, sorted the card details, and confirmed it all, but im not sure where the nitro went. Its not on my usual discord account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JakobYoung, Oct 15, 2020.

1. JakobYoung
    JakobYoung Guest

I scanned the qr code, sorted the card details, and confirmed it all, but im not sure where the nitro went. Its not on my usual discord account, despite confirming it on my phone (that has the discord account). Did the nitro go to whatever account was
    linked to the microsoft account? It gave me no option to choose an account so I'm worried. Without access to the account with nitro, I can't cancel the (complete bullsh*t) auto renewal.

:)

JakobYoung, Oct 15, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate | didnt get my discord nitro code

Hello Just,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Нету перков на ПК в Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-No PC Perks in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]

Hello Sand,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is
    not showing as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

3 months for Nitro with Ultimate Xbox Game Pass

Hello Kauaaaa,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Discord Nitro Perk

Hello James,

page for discord Nitro

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Discord Nitro Aboneliği Alamıyorum[Translation-Discord Nitro I Can't Get Subscription]

Hello Lilmirac,

page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a
    friend!

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Free 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk: where did it go? - Similar Threads - Free Month Discord

2. So it seems we have a sticky slot free atm, wouldn't it be nice to make a weekly or monthly...

in XboX Insiders
    So it seems we have a sticky slot free atm, wouldn't it be nice to make a weekly or monthly...: Where the top five maybe are sent on a weekly base to Jason Ronald and his team, the ones doing the magic with BC on XBOX consoles? Thoughts? submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  3. Are we paying for "free" games once a month now?....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are we paying for "free" games once a month now?....: I'm a regular gaming guy and one of my pleasures is my PAID subscriptions to Xbox Live to keep what sanity left during this pandemic, and now you're cutting out the 2nd free game on the 16th of...
  4. Xbox Live Gold free monthly game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold free monthly game: Red faction 2 i supposed to be free, but it says I have to pay tho pls fix a2914c12-b460-47c5-8555-93cf8854b1a5
  5. Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?: My and my little brother recived an xbox one x as a gift, in the box it came with a one month free trial of xbox live but the free month expired after only geting about half of what we were told...
  6. "Games with Gold" free games every month

in XBoX on Windows
    "Games with Gold" free games every month: Hi, I'm new and I wanted to ask for something. I purchased xbox game pass ultimate to have games on pc and to have the advantages of Live Gold for multiplayer. But now I can't understand if the...
  7. Holister free 1 month xbox game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Holister free 1 month xbox game pass: I am new to the world of xbox. I got given a free 1 month xbox game pass ultimate voucher from Holister and cannot work how to use it. Can anyone advise. Tried on the xbox itself but it didn't...
  8. xbox 1 month free game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 1 month free game pass.: Hello! I want to ask that I recently just bought an Xbox and it came with this free one month game pass and I wanted to try it out but I want it to end automatically so just in case I forget to...
  9. I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free: I have an Xbox One, and yesterday I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! I learned that I could earn 3 months of free Discord Nitro. But when I go to the start menu tab "Game Pass", I don't find...
  10. Discord 3 Free Months Trial for PC Only users

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord 3 Free Months Trial for PC Only users: So yesterday I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months Trial. According to the offer, I can get 3 free months of Discord Nitro, but I can't find the code anywere. Also I don't have a Xbox...