Free code for Killer Instinct

Discus and support Free code for Killer Instinct in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I been going around a few forums and news feeds and understand Xbox is giving out free unlocking character codes for Killer Instinct but I have not... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Gr1mY, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Gr1mY
    Gr1mY Guest

I been going around a few forums and news feeds and understand Xbox is giving out free unlocking character codes for Killer Instinct but I have not received one, I have been an xbox live subscriber for over 8 years consistent and been an avid fan
    so I hope you guys can give us a little free code.

I recommended at least 20 of my friends to purchase the xbox 360 and also managed to get 2 of my friends to purchase the xbox one(they were looking to purchase the ps4) So I find it quite unfair I'm basically marketing for you guys!

:)

Gr1mY, Feb 5, 2014
  2. freemo999
    freemo999 Guest
    Are Your Launch Games Decided Yet?

Forza 5 (free)

Digital downloads i plan on getting
    BF4
    Killer Instinct
    FIFA 14(Hoping to pick up a cheap DL Code)

Other Possibles are (Altho really unsure)

NBA 2K14
    DR3
    Ryse

freemo999, Feb 5, 2014
  3. What are you buying at Xbox One launch?

Day One Console

FIFA 14 (free with console)

Killer Instinct (free from MS)

Battlefield 4

COD Ghosts

Ryse

Dead Rising 3

PlatinumSpectre, Feb 5, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry you missed it. However, the offer was random and time limited (back before the Xbox One's release in November). If you had not received a code then I'm afraid your tag was not selected to receive one at that time.

onyxishere, Feb 6, 2014
  5. Klokkwork Win User

Xbox has become a dissapointment

The Killer Instinct giveaway was a promotion they did where a random few got it. However, Killer Instinct is free with the Day One Edition 12-Month Gold Membership, available at microsoftstore.com and select retailers. Spend $59.99 for the year of Gold,
    get a free copy of Killer Instinct with it.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Why make the Kinect 2.0 Mandatory?

7. Misses Joust Win User

ATTENTION MODS

Killer Instinct Ultra Edition is an add-on DLC. Killer Instinct is a free game. I'm afraid that purchase does not qualify as part of the promotion.
  8. GR90 Win User

When Will Xbox One Have 2 Games Included With The Console When It's For Sale?

Killer instinct is free at launch.
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

Am I crazy?

Killer Instinct is free to play.
Thema:

1. Free code for Killer Instinct - Similar Threads - Free code Killer

2. Used free minecraft code on wrong acount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Used free minecraft code on wrong acount: Hi Microsoft! When I claimed my free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from Mojang, I claimed it on my Friends account instead of mine because his was still signed in to my pc! is there a way we can...
  3. Free code as part of the super saver sale?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free code as part of the super saver sale?: I just want to make complete certainty that this code of which i have blurred out, sent by an account title Xbox Live, for a free $5 code if redeemed in the next 90 days, is in fact legitimate?...
  4. Epic free game codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic free game codes: I received the free copy of GTA V from Epic and Rockstar. Is there or does anyone know how to redeem it through XBOX and/or XBOX Live? Forgot to mention, the Epic gaming code is only 17 instead of...
  5. Top 5 100% working Ways To Get Free Xbox Live Codes

in XboX Insiders
    Top 5 100% working Ways To Get Free Xbox Live Codes: [IMG] submitted by /u/OneTwoGamer [link] [comments]
  6. Free redeem code for Minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Free redeem code for Minecraft windows 10 edition: Good morning. I am writing to tell you that I have problems with the windows 10 edition code that comes with minecraft java for free. When I go to mojang.com, log in, and clicking the "redeem"...
  7. Where to find the free game(s) after entering the code on a Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to find the free game(s) after entering the code on a Xbox One: I purchased a new game, Gears of War 4 which came with codes to download free Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 & Gears of War Judgment. I started the disk install for Gears of War 4...
  8. this made my day I got a Xbox Live gold code and it worked! They gave me one for free from https://

in XBoX on Consoles
    this made my day I got a Xbox Live gold code and it worked! They gave me one for free from https://: this made my day I got a Xbox Live gold code and it worked! They gave me one for free from Free Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Upgrade
  9. free apps on windows 8.1 will not install error code: 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    free apps on windows 8.1 will not install error code: 0x80070005: free apps on windows 8.1 will not install error code: 0x80070005 why 8e3a3250-59eb-479c-83c2-81cc88fbe655
  10. Jak uzyskać Xbox live Gold Free code uk

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Jak uzyskać Xbox live Gold Free code uk: Darmowe konto Xbox live Gold Free code uk 164eafa2-c198-45c5-8d3c-797b8dd95ee3