Free console

Discus and support Free console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How come Microsoft send rich famous people free Xbox’s but can’t fork one out for lil ol’ me e1c86f13-167f-474b-8679-d93cb28da42c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by samburke2, May 27, 2022.

1. samburke2
    samburke2 Guest

Free console

How come Microsoft send rich famous people free Xbox’s but can’t fork one out for lil ol’ me

:)

samburke2, May 27, 2022
  2. I4CU2 Win User

Free console

Lmfao yo! For real tho lol 🤣🤣🤣
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Free console

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

Unfortunately Microsoft as you know is a business, sadly they don't gift consoles to the people.

Probably those are marketing strategies
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Free console

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

Unfortunately Microsoft as you know is a business, sadly they don't gift consoles to the people.
    Probably those are marketing strategies
    Wrong again.Myself & about 1000 others were given free Xbox Ones when that launched & we were just normal gamers.

They do give out free consoles but not often
  5. ngocphi Win User

Free console

You just gotta get in on the promos it totally random and they don't do it often

Last one was Xbox one launch

I got a free Xbox 360 and Xbox one when ms did Xbox fans promotions years ago

You are just going to have to earn your console like everyone else

There are a lot if promos like ms rewarda
  6. NEWB 720 Win User

Make the console free

I think that a free xbox console would be a genious Idea!

You know what they say... YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN IF ITS FREE!

If it were free all the original policies could be enacted.

Personally directed advertisements, always on kinect, used game policy, and mandatory internet connection could remain if it were free because that is where the funding will come from,

Even the rabid hardcore sony and nintendo fans will not refuse a free console!

All the deveopers would flock to it as it is the most prevailent game console amongst gamers!

More microtransactions will be acceptable!

Games wouldn't really need to be more expensive.

The best part of the whole deal would be that NOBODY WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS!
Thema:

Free console

1. Free console - Similar Threads - Free console

2. Will xbox cloud gaming be free to use with games I already own on my console?

in XboX Insiders
    Will xbox cloud gaming be free to use with games I already own on my console?: Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question, so I hope I'm in the right place. I have recently stumbled across cloud gaming and have seen some games on there that I own...
  3. Console reporting incorrect free space to Xbox Game Pass apps

in XboX Insiders
    Console reporting incorrect free space to Xbox Game Pass apps: So on the Xbox Game Pass apps im trying to install Star Wars the fallen order for the Weekly Xbox Game Pass Quest, which when i go to try and install it the apps (both beta and public) show my...
  4. Selling my Xbox one forza console it came with free digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Selling my Xbox one forza console it came with free digital games: Im selling my xbox one its the forza console it game with forza and fifa on it. im selling it so presume i need to reset it but is there a way to save the games for the new owner? thank you in...
  5. Now you can purchase the free 360 games on xbox one without the need of 360 console

in XboX Insiders
    Now you can purchase the free 360 games on xbox one without the need of 360 console: Rememeber when Ms made it hard for us to get the 360 games on GWG or when browsing the store it would ask you for your credit card? Saw a crackdown 1 and 2 and it didn't ask me for any credit...
  6. How to Find and put in my account, the free robux with my new xbox one console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Find and put in my account, the free robux with my new xbox one console: I have bought a xbox one roblox bundle. With, i have free robux and skins..... how do i find and instal them ? can’t find it ! thank’s ( sorry for my english ) 48338001-e93a-449c-a424-b884d9436491
  7. cannot play any free games on my x box 1 s console at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot play any free games on my x box 1 s console at all: cannot play any online "free digital games " on my x box 1 s digital console 9a2969cf-5786-4009-8253-f779b5daab89
  8. File explorer error not enough free space on hdd on Xbox1s console.. Downloads fail cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer error not enough free space on hdd on Xbox1s console.. Downloads fail cant...: Is there a file size limit ? Is my hdd failing ? My xbox1s wont let me download from web. Wont let me save edited game files. Tried making a file folder in app but it still gives error not enuff...
  9. Uninstalled Free Minecraft on console, unable to reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalled Free Minecraft on console, unable to reinstall: I bought a Xbox One S 2 years ago. It had a free download of Minecraft. Then, it always updates. Now it is SUPPOSED to be Bedrock Edition. However, it would not work. It kept kicking me out and...
  10. 24 Months of Game Pass offered for free during console setup, errors out

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    24 Months of Game Pass offered for free during console setup, errors out: Took advantage of a Gamestop promotion and traded in my Gears edition S console for a new Scorpio edition X. I went through the initial console update step, as well as the express setup via the...