Free Discord Nitro

Discus and support Free Discord Nitro in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I claimed my 3 months free discord nitro, but discord says it will charge me in a months time, is that true or not? 0b858e50-3fee-46a4-a47d-ba0ec5649790 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xlucos50, Dec 2, 2019.

1. xlucos50
    xlucos50 Guest

Free Discord Nitro

I claimed my 3 months free discord nitro, but discord says it will charge me in a months time, is that true or not?

:)

xlucos50, Dec 2, 2019
  2. DAD Lil Gorb Win User

Bought Xbox game pass on pc

because of spotify premium and discord nitro and the free games on pc
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

How to claim Discord Nitro?

Hi In You Xbox, Go until the Play Free in Home, then you go see EA Access/Discord Nitro, Click there and go down to select Discord Nitro, the console go open a Pop Up to you showing a Link with QR Code, get the link and open in your PC to active the Discord
    Nitro.

When you done this, go In your Discord and go in Activity/Rewards to Claim more 3 months of Game Pass to Xbox
  4. MrMelon Win User

I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

What is Discord Nitro?
    Discord nitro is a subscription for Discord and is part of the $1 deal for xbox ultimate game pass.
  5. EnolaCat Win User

Requesting discord nitro

If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Discord Nitro

You seek in the Xbox? You Need Turn On Your Xbox and go in Play Free (Where is the Play With Gold) There go be the EA Access and Discord nitro
Thema:

Free Discord Nitro

1. Free Discord Nitro - Similar Threads - Free Discord Nitro

2. Free Rental of Elf on Microsoft Rewards on Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Rental of Elf on Microsoft Rewards on Xbox: O thanks I havent seen itannoumced anywhere i love that film. b9e12450-f471-45c2-98aa-b3f7caa7bf28
  3. games i have in the xbox but windows 10 wint give me to download them for free

in XBoX on Windows
    games i have in the xbox but windows 10 wint give me to download them for free: when i bought the xbox one i got code to gears of war complete edition and i redeem it and i also bought a code of halo the master chief collection from a store and i reddem it and the windows 10...
  4. Will Xbox game streaming be free after it's preview version is done?

in XboX Insiders
    Will Xbox game streaming be free after it's preview version is done?: I'm curious, because it's friggin awesome and project xcloud has tons of free games to play. It just seems like it's too good to be free and eventually they will charge us for it. Does anyone know...
  5. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  6. File explorer error not enough free space on hdd on Xbox1s console.. Downloads fail cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer error not enough free space on hdd on Xbox1s console.. Downloads fail cant...: Is there a file size limit ? Is my hdd failing ? My xbox1s wont let me download from web. Wont let me save edited game files. Tried making a file folder in app but it still gives error not enuff...
  7. Toy Story 3 and insane robots are now free to download for gold members

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Toy Story 3 and insane robots are now free to download for gold members: Hello xDevilGirlx421! Thank you for the info! i will be busy this week so i preffer to them on downloading cue now, maybe i will try a bit insane robots later happy gaming!...
  8. Claiming the free Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium trials from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Claiming the free Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium trials from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, I have recently tried to claim the perks that come with subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, including the 1-month EA trial, 3-month Discord Nitro trial, and 6-month Spotify Premium...
  9. Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium free trials error (Game Pass Ultimate)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium free trials error (Game Pass Ultimate): So I got Game Pass Ultimate for £1 today, and after a while the rewards section (EA Access, Discord and Spotify) appeared. I can get the free trial of EA Access just fine, as it takes me to the...
  10. Discord 3 Free Months Trial for PC Only users

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord 3 Free Months Trial for PC Only users: So yesterday I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months Trial. According to the offer, I can get 3 free months of Discord Nitro, but I can't find the code anywere. Also I don't have a Xbox...