Free Flight do not start

Discus and support Free Flight do not start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After setting a free flight destination and arrival airport and pressing the fly button, nothing is happening. All other parts of the FS2020 (flights)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EloMiBa_730, Sep 15, 2020.

1. EloMiBa_730
    EloMiBa_730 Guest

Free Flight do not start

After setting a free flight destination and arrival airport and pressing the fly button, nothing is happening. All other parts of the FS2020 (flights) are working. What is the problem, or does anybody know the solution of this problem?

:)

EloMiBa_730, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Paraffin Alien Win User

Dreamcast Wishlist?

Aerowings - A flight sim that was purely aerobatics, with a good free flight mode too.
  3. Deerlover1 Win User

Free Downloads

i tried searching for 'free' and 'free game' and 'free games' but all i get is a bunch of payware, like Tron and such. also, i was interested in Microsoft Flight (guessing it is Xbox version of Flight Simulator?) but i got 'no results' found on that one
    :(
  4. PrimoFuSion Win User

FREE PC game with Xbox Live Achievements

I've downloaded and installed Age of Empires but when I try to start a game it's asking me to buy a 'Civilian Pack'.

-

Either this has been a big waste of bandwidth and you can't actually play this game for free, or am I doing something wrong?

-

Microsoft Flight is great fun, been enjoying that!
  5. antagonist0356 Win User

xbox live disconnects during gameplay

couldnt have been flight simulator, because since my xbox stopped working ive been looking for free pc games to play so im almost positive i downloaded that after the issues started. i wish it was as simple as something like that though :/
  6. Paul Lazarou Win User

FREE PC game with Xbox Live Achievements

Decent game, only 2 aircraft (which are not terribly exciting) to pick from though unless you pay for more. Did inspire me to buy microsoft flight simulator x and a thrustmaster t-flight hotas x flight stick which makes the game miles better. So although
    it was a free game it actually cost me about £70.00!
Thema:

Free Flight do not start

1. Free Flight do not start - Similar Threads - Free Flight start

2. I bought java edition minecraft, and i successfully redeemed a free windows 10 copy. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought java edition minecraft, and i successfully redeemed a free windows 10 copy. Why...: [img] So...i have the game, i can still play it RIGHT NOW at this very moment on the xbox console companion app (which i plan to do, it's my favourite version of minecraft) so why, oh WHY, am i...
  3. Rocket league for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket league for free?: If Rocket League for free then I purchase It from store where my money gone? 7a81a234-672d-4c97-b845-bceb0aad8d75
  4. Free games without xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free games without xbox live gold: Sorry if this is a tread but I love xbox so much but I feel like if you remove xbox live gold only on free games like ps4 and pc do you will dominate the competition if this not possible or...
  5. Xbox 360 will and how long will Xbox One games be available for free games to download when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 will and how long will Xbox One games be available for free games to download when...: When I upgrade to an Xbox One how long are earlier free games be available ? In the beginning you could go to free Gold Live games and select Xbox 360 games and select Xbox One games (then later...
  6. Discord nitro free for having xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord nitro free for having xbox game pass ultimate: Hello, about a month ago they were giving away nitro discord for having ultimate game pass. The fact is that the nitro wanted to claim it today, but when trying to claim it, it tells me that I...
  7. Microsoft Flight Sim Free flight error

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Sim Free flight error: I installed mfs2020 and i canplay the activities and challenges, but when I try to make a free flight, I cant, i press the Fly yellow button and it wont go, I tried reisntalling the game, and I...
  8. FS 2020 can not do anything in free flight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS 2020 can not do anything in free flight: Hi everyone, I've set up a new free flight between two airports. The flight starts but then I'm stuck. I can not control anything. Deactivating autopilot or ALT+CTRL+X does not work, it does not...
  9. Microsoft Flight now asking for a key, but this was supposed to be a free game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight now asking for a key, but this was supposed to be a free game?: Hello, I have just downloaded Microsoft Flight onto my new computer and when I log in it is now asking me for a key, despite the original being a free download. I also purchased all the add on's...
  10. microsoft flight simulator x/free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator x/free: I've been trying to download the 'Microsoft Flight Simulator X for free but looks like is not for free at all. Everytime I tryed it come up a webside called Softonic.com that suggest that I...