free games with gold - gold share

Discus and support free games with gold - gold share in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, my friend share with me gold but i cannot download free with gold games.. why? He must download it first? 9ffc92b4-10df-499a-b7fc-8de393cf748d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MadManCrowCZ, Aug 19, 2019.

1. MadManCrowCZ
    MadManCrowCZ Guest

hello, my friend share with me gold but i cannot download free with gold games.. why? He must download it first?

:)

MadManCrowCZ, Aug 19, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

GOLD

Gold is required yo play any game online doesn't matter it's a free game or paid game you need to buy gold or share gold
  3. Paul1708 Win User

CHARGED FOR A FREE GAMES FOR GOLD GAME!!!

Hey Martain

The game is indeed free for gold members has part of the games with gold. However if your game sharing or using sharing features for your gold then only the account that purachsed the gold would be able too download them for free. Please do check that you
    do have your own gold membership and that it is active
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
  4. Smwutches Win User

Charged for Dirt even though I have Xbox Live Gold

Trials don't change your account status to gold. You need a paid gold subscription in order to get the free games with gold. If you're sharing your console with someone else who has gold, that may be why you were able to purchase the One games for free.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi J,

If your profile does not have the gold subscription, you will not be able to download any free games with gold. You account needs a gold subscription also to access this. Sharing a gold subscription will not work that way in this case. If the account with
    the gold subscription downloads the free games then you can install them. Also, The game Elders scrolls online is on game pass was not a free game with gold. It is possible the game pass subscription is expired.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ArminatorX Win User

NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE

What Gold features are you trying to use with the account?

Be aware, that only Multiplayer and Party chat will work. You will NOT be able to get the Gold discounts or free Games with Gold on the non-Gold account, even if the console shares the Gold of the gold-owning account.
Thema:

1. free games with gold - gold share - Similar Threads - free games gold

2. "Games with Gold" free games every month

in XBoX on Windows
    "Games with Gold" free games every month: Hi, I'm new and I wanted to ask for something. I purchased xbox game pass ultimate to have games on pc and to have the advantages of Live Gold for multiplayer. But now I can't understand if the...
  3. Gold Free Games Error on 360 compatible: "Your purchase was successful, but your download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold Free Games Error on 360 compatible: "Your purchase was successful, but your download...: About six months ago I started receiving the message "Your purchase was successful, but your download queue is full" when trying to download backwards compatible games. I had a 360 years ago and...
  4. I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse): So today is probably the last day that "Shantae and the Pirate's Curse" is free with Games With Gold, and it won't let me buy to own for free. Is it because I already downloaded it with my Xbox...
  5. Why are Games missing after I have purchased on Games with Gold for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are Games missing after I have purchased on Games with Gold for free?: So Xbox Games with Gold offer games for free each month to own. So Can somebody explain why the following games have turned from an owned status to no longer owned and I need to buy them now?...
  6. i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on Xbox it is telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option If i try on my Xbox...
  7. Free Xbox games with gold game - Assassin's Creed Syndicate has vanished from my son's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Xbox games with gold game - Assassin's Creed Syndicate has vanished from my son's account: My son has a active Xbox Games with Gold pass but is unable to find the Assassin's Creed Syndicate game he was able to purchase for free over a year ago. Where could it have gone? And is it still...
  8. Free game with gold membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Free game with gold membership: Why i am not able to download my free game for the month of may, whats going on and i am not getting proper support in chat 87f94bb1-0292-4cea-9e18-b895bb357216
  9. Free Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Ultimate For People They Don’t Have In The Coronavirus Pandemic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Ultimate For People They Don’t Have In The Coronavirus Pandemic: Hello there, I was just wondering if you guys over at Microsoft give players who don't have Gold or Game Pass Ultimate for free because of the coronavirus and we're on quarantine and many people...
  10. Charging for Xbox free with gold game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charging for Xbox free with gold game: Xbox free with gold keeps trying to charge me 59.99 for Project Cars 2 2460bbc4-23a3-4afe-9dce-e841019e9d81