free games with gold - gold share

Discus and support free games with gold - gold share in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, my friend share with me gold but i cannot download free with gold games.. why? He must download it first? 9ffc92b4-10df-499a-b7fc-8de393cf748d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MadManCrowCZ, Aug 19, 2019.

1. MadManCrowCZ
    MadManCrowCZ Guest

hello, my friend share with me gold but i cannot download free with gold games.. why? He must download it first?

:)

MadManCrowCZ, Aug 19, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

GOLD

Gold is required yo play any game online doesn't matter it's a free game or paid game you need to buy gold or share gold
  3. Paul1708 Win User

CHARGED FOR A FREE GAMES FOR GOLD GAME!!!

Hey Martain

The game is indeed free for gold members has part of the games with gold. However if your game sharing or using sharing features for your gold then only the account that purachsed the gold would be able too download them for free. Please do check that you
    do have your own gold membership and that it is active
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
  4. Smwutches Win User

Charged for Dirt even though I have Xbox Live Gold

Trials don't change your account status to gold. You need a paid gold subscription in order to get the free games with gold. If you're sharing your console with someone else who has gold, that may be why you were able to purchase the One games for free.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi J,

If your profile does not have the gold subscription, you will not be able to download any free games with gold. You account needs a gold subscription also to access this. Sharing a gold subscription will not work that way in this case. If the account with
    the gold subscription downloads the free games then you can install them. Also, The game Elders scrolls online is on game pass was not a free game with gold. It is possible the game pass subscription is expired.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ArminatorX Win User

NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE

What Gold features are you trying to use with the account?

Be aware, that only Multiplayer and Party chat will work. You will NOT be able to get the Gold discounts or free Games with Gold on the non-Gold account, even if the console shares the Gold of the gold-owning account.
Thema:

1. free games with gold - gold share - Similar Threads - free games gold

2. Refund for a Free Xbox live gold game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for a Free Xbox live gold game: I want a refund for "HITMAN™ - The Complete First Season" wish i ordered for free with this months Xbox live gold deal. But i got billed the regular price of 39.99€ (i was logged in with my...
  3. Free games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free games with gold: With my gold membership I got Tom Clancy's The Division when it was offered for free with gold. I started the download but had to pause when I realized the size of the game. As months went on I...
  4. Games with gold charging for free games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with gold charging for free games: My games for gold is trying to charge me for some games it let me download xbox1 games but is trying to charge me for 360 games my payment method is valid and like i said no trouble with xbox1...
  5. Cannot claim free 360 game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim free 360 game with gold: I am unable to claim Castlevania: LOS with my xbox live gold i have tried both on my console and on the web on my pc. The game shows up at normal price. Plzz help....
  6. When a game is on Game Pass and free on Games with Gold...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When a game is on Game Pass and free on Games with Gold...: What happens in this scenario: A user has Game Pass & Gold (or Game Pass Ultimate, which is my current subscription). A game is available on Game Pass & is currently free with Games for Gold....
  7. Cannot download all Xbox Gold free games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download all Xbox Gold free games: Hello. I've been trying to contact Xbox support which goes unanswered, so now trying here with this question: About three months ago, I stopped being able to download all of the months free games...
  8. Games with Gold free games not moving to Ready to Install after deletion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold free games not moving to Ready to Install after deletion: Games that I have downloaded through Xbox Live Gold's free Games with Gold are not moving to the Ready To Install tab if I delete the game. Furthermore, if I go to the game's page in the Xbox...
  9. The 2 free games that I get in August with my Xbox live gold membership is only appearing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The 2 free games that I get in August with my Xbox live gold membership is only appearing...: I need to know why this is because i pay good money every month to get 2-3 optional free games. 0d18b438-be18-4c41-9046-50c6f183e46a
  10. Free Games with Gold game now says I have to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Games with Gold game now says I have to buy it: I downloaded Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain when it was a Free Games with Gold last may. I no longer have xbox live gold but I recently re-downloaded it but now it's saying I have to buy it in...