Free Games with Gold

Discus and support Free Games with Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Halo Spartan **** will be free on June 9th to everyone who has a Gold Account. You can download it then. b57cda79-d00c-4c41-8cae-daebad410dc3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OBIJ3FF, May 22, 2014.

1. OBIJ3FF
    OBIJ3FF Guest

Free Games with Gold

Halo Spartan **** will be free on June 9th to everyone who has a Gold Account. You can download it then.

:)

OBIJ3FF, May 22, 2014
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    problem live gold

Hi there,

in order to download Games with Gold for free, you will need a paid Xbox Live Gold subscription, any free trials will not count as Gold to allow purchasing those Games with Gold games for free

3. DRAGON17FIRE
    DRAGON17FIRE Guest
    Free Games With Gold Problems

Questions:

1. Why Original Xbox Games not with free games with gold?

2. When are we going to get great games like Ultimate Alliance on Free games with Gold?

3. Can We Vote For The Next Games On Free Games With Gold?

DRAGON17FIRE, May 22, 2014
  4. Ad4pt3d
    Ad4pt3d Guest

Free Games with Gold

I've download it but i can't play it ?? same goes for the other free game...

It states i dont have gold membership... but i do have it i bought it just today..tried to reset te xbox... nothing works..

Ad4pt3d, Jun 4, 2014
  5. WPAK Win User

problem live gold

Hi there,

in order to download Games with Gold for free, you will need a paid Xbox Live Gold subscription, any free trials will not count as Gold to allow purchasing those Games with Gold games for free
  6. bowski477 Win User

GWG for April 2015

Because they are free with a gold membership at no extra cost. Yes you have to pay for gold but there is no increase in gold pricing thus the games are free...with gold. Games with Gold.
  7. MaximumExtreme Win User

Xbox gold games

You must be a gold member in order to get the games yes but you must download the games during the period they are free for gold. If they are no longer free for gold anymore then you missed the opportunity to get that game during the free with gold deal.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live games with gold

FIFA is free for a limited time, not a Games with Gold game. So you would have to buy it in order to continue playing. Any games that have a Free Play weekend or period like that would be the same.

Games with Gold games on the 360 are free to continue playing with no limit. Games with Gold games on the One are free to play as long as you have gold.
  9. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox Live- Free Online Games

All games required gold to play online and there are no plans at this moment to make gold free for free games
Thema:

Free Games with Gold

1. Free Games with Gold - Similar Threads - Free Games Gold

2. Problem of the game with gold with free to play game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem of the game with gold with free to play game: Please, i like xbox but it's really not good for you. today I have a subscription but all my friends who want to buy a new console buy a PS4 because it's not like before. today we have exellent...
  3. buying a xbox gold live free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying a xbox gold live free game: when i go to xbox gold live and try to get the xbox 360 free game, i click buy game, i get the confirm payment screen and click on confirm, the next screen is blank with a circling arrow, the game...
  4. Is anyone able to kick off install/download XBox Live/Gold 360 free games on your XBox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone able to kick off install/download XBox Live/Gold 360 free games on your XBox...: This has stopped working for the past three months. I'm able to kick off a install on my XBox One for the Free with Gold games but the download on XBox 360 games (I suppose the sitefinity hosted)...
  5. Games with Gold Hitman for 13,99 instead for free.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold Hitman for 13,99 instead for free.: Hi. Does anybody know why I cant get Hitman for free even though I have a xbox live gold membership? It is part of games with gold this month, till today. I can only get it for 13,99 now. A few...
  6. Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser: Hello, Since 2 months, it is no longer possible to claim the free Xbox 360 games, from the xbox marketplace (marketplace.xbox.com). There is no error message, but after validating the payment...
  7. Refund for a Free Xbox live gold game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for a Free Xbox live gold game: I want a refund for "HITMAN™ - The Complete First Season" wish i ordered for free with this months Xbox live gold deal. But i got billed the regular price of 39.99€ (i was logged in with my...
  8. Free games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free games with gold: With my gold membership I got Tom Clancy's The Division when it was offered for free with gold. I started the download but had to pause when I realized the size of the game. As months went on I...
  9. Games with gold charging for free games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with gold charging for free games: My games for gold is trying to charge me for some games it let me download xbox1 games but is trying to charge me for 360 games my payment method is valid and like i said no trouble with xbox1...
  10. free games with gold - gold share

in XBoX on Consoles
    free games with gold - gold share: hello, my friend share with me gold but i cannot download free with gold games.. why? He must download it first? 9ffc92b4-10df-499a-b7fc-8de393cf748d