Free Gold Game not working ??

Discus and support Free Gold Game not working ?? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I am trying to get the game of this month: Perfect Dark Zero But when I click in "buy", the price is $14 and not $0.00 as usually. What... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by rafaelbiriba, Jul 9, 2014.

1. rafaelbiriba
    rafaelbiriba Guest

Hi Guys, I am trying to get the game of this month:

Perfect Dark Zero

But when I click in "buy", the price is $14 and not $0.00 as usually.

What happend ?

:)

rafaelbiriba, Jul 9, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Free gold not working

There was one at the beginning of the month and probably last weekend due to thanksgiving in canada

but there isnt any this weekend

the gta online promotion was at the beginning of the month have you checked the email date?

ngocphi, Jul 9, 2014
  3. Free gold not working

It's been a while! I let my gold subscription lapse and recently got a message about getting free gold for the next two days, being able to play GTA online, etc. I'm still not able to send messages from a browser or play multiplayer though. I don't think
    my account got flagged for gold. Was the message a mistake?

Thanks.

x muffin mang x, Jul 9, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

What region are you in? That link is to the Brazilian marketplace where the game is free right now, but it is not the free game in all regions.

Smwutches, Jul 9, 2014
  5. bigbenx88 Win User

Games Send Me To Home Screen!!! Why?

Maybe try downloading the free with gold games and see if they work OK for you. The free with gold games for Xbox One can be found here,

www.xbox.com/.../games-with-gold
  6. Malacath Win User

Games With Gold "TRASH"

You think the free games are bad?

I also own a ps4 as well and trust me ps4 owners look at games with gold with envy. The free ps4 games are usually cack and the free ps3 games wont even work on the ps4

There have been some excellent games with gold. Mostly 360 games but at least they work on xbox one.
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi J,

If your profile does not have the gold subscription, you will not be able to download any free games with gold. You account needs a gold subscription also to access this. Sharing a gold subscription will not work that way in this case. If the account with
    the gold subscription downloads the free games then you can install them. Also, The game Elders scrolls online is on game pass was not a free game with gold. It is possible the game pass subscription is expired.

Thanks,

Brad
  8. TARA CHAMBLER Win User

Gold games and free games not working.

Also no the CoD AW, Halo etc were the full games. They weren't trials, they literally appeared in my que one day (back in 2013/2014)

That's usually a sign that someone else had your console set as their Home console. So you would have been automatically downloading anything they purchases. Games generally don't just show up otherwise.
    Yeah, no. I've never shared my console with anyone before. It was working fine on my old XBox One from 2013, and the minute I got a new one nothing worked. There's proof of those games on my account too, I should be able to be credited for the license. I'm
    not spending one more penny on this to be honest. The day one fried even though it was carefully taken care of. I can't play any of my games that I had online, not even Gold and those I have downloaded on a back up drive too.

Also I NEVER have received money/points/credits from rewards, I got free games instead. Just recently, a few months ago I started getting money.
  9. ngocphi Win User

Gold games and free games not working.

HHalo 5 and aw were never on the games with gold or rewards other then promotioms

Your pins would also work on someone else's home.console.sertimg until they reset it

Which sounds like the case

Which revokes your console license

The license issue for gears sounds like it's dirty or corrupt data

You will have to recover your acount and reinstall the game from disk

The rewards nor games with gold give out those games that recent

You would be waiting at least a couple.years

Only exception was the random sweepstakes at launch that some people won free consolea and got a set of Games which none of them fit your titles especially since halp5 and aw weren't launched titles
Thema:

1. Free Gold Game not working ?? - Similar Threads - Free Gold Game

2. Problem of the game with gold with free to play game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem of the game with gold with free to play game: Please, i like xbox but it's really not good for you. today I have a subscription but all my friends who want to buy a new console buy a PS4 because it's not like before. today we have exellent...
  3. buying a xbox gold live free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying a xbox gold live free game: when i go to xbox gold live and try to get the xbox 360 free game, i click buy game, i get the confirm payment screen and click on confirm, the next screen is blank with a circling arrow, the game...
  4. Is anyone able to kick off install/download XBox Live/Gold 360 free games on your XBox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone able to kick off install/download XBox Live/Gold 360 free games on your XBox...: This has stopped working for the past three months. I'm able to kick off a install on my XBox One for the Free with Gold games but the download on XBox 360 games (I suppose the sitefinity hosted)...
  5. Games with Gold Hitman for 13,99 instead for free.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold Hitman for 13,99 instead for free.: Hi. Does anybody know why I cant get Hitman for free even though I have a xbox live gold membership? It is part of games with gold this month, till today. I can only get it for 13,99 now. A few...
  6. Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser: Hello, Since 2 months, it is no longer possible to claim the free Xbox 360 games, from the xbox marketplace (marketplace.xbox.com). There is no error message, but after validating the payment...
  7. Refund for a Free Xbox live gold game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for a Free Xbox live gold game: I want a refund for "HITMAN™ - The Complete First Season" wish i ordered for free with this months Xbox live gold deal. But i got billed the regular price of 39.99€ (i was logged in with my...
  8. Free games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free games with gold: With my gold membership I got Tom Clancy's The Division when it was offered for free with gold. I started the download but had to pause when I realized the size of the game. As months went on I...
  9. Games with gold charging for free games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with gold charging for free games: My games for gold is trying to charge me for some games it let me download xbox1 games but is trying to charge me for 360 games my payment method is valid and like i said no trouble with xbox1...
  10. free games with gold - gold share

in XBoX on Consoles
    free games with gold - gold share: hello, my friend share with me gold but i cannot download free with gold games.. why? He must download it first? 9ffc92b4-10df-499a-b7fc-8de393cf748d