free gold member game

Discus and support free gold member game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I`m in the dominican republic on vacations.I want to get my free downloading game here with my computer or my windows phone.I can`t get it.I want it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lesprel, Jan 22, 2014.

1. lesprel
    lesprel Guest

free gold member game

I`m in the dominican republic on vacations.I want to get my free downloading game here with my computer or my windows phone.I can`t get it.I want it now free,because when I in Germany it will be no more free.It`s written I must change my paying option.And
    they want a credit card number,first it`s free and second I have a prepaid credit that normaly I can use.So why they want a credit cad number?

:)

lesprel, Jan 22, 2014
  2. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    Error: Xbox live membership limitation does not allow you to access this feature

You are a free member.

You need to be a Xbox Live Gold member to play games online.

skys7, Jan 22, 2014
  3. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    Halo Reach Free w/ Gold

no it is not your not a gold member (swgzll4 is showing up as a silver member) once you are a gold member you will be able to get the game for free.

davemcfly85, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

free gold member game

The website has not been updated to work with the new currency system yet. So any purchases made on the site require a payment option in file. The only way to make the purchase without one on file would be to make the purchase on the console.

Smwutches, Jan 22, 2014
  5. kingvas78 Win User

found a bug that lets you play games for free in one way

Games with Gold are "free" for Gold members.......
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

Halo Reach Free w/ Gold

no it is not your not a gold member (swgzll4 is showing up as a silver member) once you are a gold member you will be able to get the game for free.
  7. MaximumExtreme Win User

Xbox gold games

You must be a gold member in order to get the games yes but you must download the games during the period they are free for gold. If they are no longer free for gold anymore then you missed the opportunity to get that game during the free with gold deal.
  8. davemcfly85 Win User

Question about Free Gold Weekend.

free gold weekends just let you play online for free you still need to have gold to download stuff that requires a gold membership like the free games for gold members.
  9. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Do you need to be a gold member for a certain amount of time to redeem free games?

I found this, I think it answers your question: Is this only for new members?

Games with Gold is available to all Xbox Live Gold members. To download free games you just need to be an Xbox Live Gold member at the time of redemption of any Games with Gold offering.
Thema:

free gold member game

1. free gold member game - Similar Threads - free gold member

2. Toy Story 3 and insane robots are now free to download for gold members

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Toy Story 3 and insane robots are now free to download for gold members: Hello xDevilGirlx421! Thank you for the info! i will be busy this week so i preffer to them on downloading cue now, maybe i will try a bit insane robots later happy gaming!...
  3. Got billed for a free game (Xbox Gold member)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got billed for a free game (Xbox Gold member): Hi, I just got billed for a free game which is part of XBOX Gold (Never Alone), I'm a Gold member... What can I do? Thanks, Thomas 4bba173b-b73c-4d7f-91e1-7b0ff6894052
  4. One of the free games for gold members is already a free game. How cheap and sneaky can you be?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One of the free games for gold members is already a free game. How cheap and sneaky can you be?: How can you offer a free game as one of the free games of the month? It's already free! 4fe49747-dd3c-457e-bece-48ee4ffbae74
  5. New member unable to receive Xbox gold free trial.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    New member unable to receive Xbox gold free trial.: Hello! I have spoke with chat on three separate occasions now on getting this free one month gold trial, but it's yet to be resolved. From what I understand when you purchase a new Xbox and create...
  6. Gold Member--Borderlands 2 shows to be a free gold game but its asking for $19.95 at checkout

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold Member--Borderlands 2 shows to be a free gold game but its asking for $19.95 at checkout: Gold Member--Borderlands 2 shows to be a free gold game but its asking for $19.95 at checkout. Anyone else getting the same thing here? 9d064cd5-5045-4e0e-aa7e-b07a02cdb4b1
  7. November Xbox Live Free Games for Gold Members - Super Dungeon Bros.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    November Xbox Live Free Games for Gold Members - Super Dungeon Bros.: Really Microsoft? What is the point of even having a free game per half month if you are going to give me this? I spent 10 minutes with my friends playing this and it exploded. This game isn't...
  8. the game dose not want to play, i got for free last 15 days ago for having Gold member ship ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the game dose not want to play, i got for free last 15 days ago for having Gold member ship ...: it was hansome pack and pre-sequel does not work at first but after trying to start the game a few time it start but Border Lands 2 dose not want to do so 83c12f37-27ac-4ff9-9db2-705539458a0a
  9. I stopped my "Xbox Live Gold", and now I cannot play the free games owned when I was a member

in XBoX on Consoles
    I stopped my "Xbox Live Gold", and now I cannot play the free games owned when I was a member: I downloaded and installed several free games when I was in the trial of "Xbox Live Gold". After the trial was expired, all the games still worked fine. But things changed yesterday, when I was...
  10. burnout paradise not free for gold members?

in XBoX on Consoles
    burnout paradise not free for gold members?: burnout paradise is not free to download for gold members as every report has stated 9815f377-3e23-4822-a84a-54f4737d628c