Free month of xbox live gold offer disappeared upon xbox freezing

Discus and support Free month of xbox live gold offer disappeared upon xbox freezing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, today I turned on my xbox 360 and saw a promotion that was offering a free month of xbox live gold, so I naturally clicked on it to take... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xN0BLE 5xJORGE, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Free month of xbox live gold offer disappeared upon xbox freezing

Hello, today I turned on my xbox 360 and saw a promotion that was offering a free month of xbox live gold, so I naturally clicked on it to take advantage of a great opportunity and my xbox froze. So, I rebooted my xbox and then the offer was no longer there.
    Is there any way possible to recieve this offer again?

:)

xN0BLE 5xJORGE, Jul 16, 2015
  2. Remiiks
    Remiiks Guest
    PBR40441 error code

I did the 1 month free xbox live gold offer and i played it for 3 days (just 3 days passed after i did the offer) and it disappeared my account is now saying it's xbox live silver

i tried to do the offer again but i got PBR40441 error and i tried to get 1 month paid offer but i got PBR40441 error again how can i go gold again guys please help

Remiiks, Jul 16, 2015
  3. H0LLYW000D
    H0LLYW000D Guest
    Have Any Of Been Gifted the Digital Version of Killer Instinct?

You sure you didn't grab it when it was free for xbox live gold members? because they dd offer it a few months back as the free game of the month, and it came with KI Gold, The combo breaker pack & arcade version
    Free month of xbox live gold offer disappeared upon xbox freezing [​IMG]

H0LLYW000D, Jul 16, 2015
  4. Free month of xbox live gold offer disappeared upon xbox freezing

Hey there xN0BLE 5xJORGE!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Unfortunately, If you do not see the promotion for a free month of Xbox Live on the dashboard, then it is no longer available. Once again, sorry to hear about the issue and any inconveniences this may have caused. Be sure
    to keep an eye out for any future dashboard promotions.

Mister Quimby, Jul 17, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there xN0BLE 5xJORGE!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Unfortunately, If you do not see the promotion for a free month of Xbox Live on the dashboard, then it is no longer available. Once again, sorry to hear about the issue and any inconveniences this may have caused. Be sure
    to keep an eye out for any future dashboard promotions.
  6. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

who knows what this means?

you need a gold membership to play on xbox live. Some games offers 2 day´s xbox live gold. If join with your profile you get 1 month for free to test it.
  7. John Dowding Win User

Fable 3 free

8. GDN smp91 Win User

Xbox LIVE

Hello district Swagg: I believe every New xbox comes with 1 or 2 Free months of xbox live gold. To do this simply make an account and when it asks you to go gold or stay silver. Choose Stay silver and it should offer you a month of gold for free. If you
    bought a used xbox I cannot say that it will be offered, I also do not know about the Brand new Xbox Slims if they offer it or not. Hope this help!
  9. iRayDawg Win User

No agarra mi tarjeta de credito (Not grab my credit card)

Is this the first time you are trying to get Xbox Live Gold on that particular console? Because you are only permitted 3 free 1 month trials for Xbox Live Gold per console and should have received this option upon creating the new gamertag on the console.
Thema:

1. Free month of xbox live gold offer disappeared upon xbox freezing - Similar Threads - Free month live

2. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  3. I cant enable free month xbox live trail

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant enable free month xbox live trail: How can i enable the free month trail on xbox live 21d19a17-9f49-42da-9564-57a72543dd35
  4. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...
  5. Mes de xbox live gold gratis [Translation - Month of xbox live gold free]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mes de xbox live gold gratis [Translation - Month of xbox live gold free]: Hola, soy de Argentina y vi la promocion de xbox live gold gratis por un mes, quise hacerlo pero dice que mi codigo postal es inválido, puse el de Estados unidos porque me lo aceptaba, pero al...
  6. Bought new xBox One S with 3 Free months xBox Live Gold but the code is missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought new xBox One S with 3 Free months xBox Live Gold but the code is missing: In the box we had all the codes with the Minecraft offer but the free 3 months of Gold Live and I cannot find out how to get the code to redeem. Any assistance would be great....
  7. Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month: Split from this thread. Couldn't redeem the code for 1 month free xbox live gold. An error occurred while completing this operation. Error code as below. Kindly adv. XbosPurchase...
  8. Unable to redeem free 3-months xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem free 3-months xbox live gold: Hi, I'm having problems redeeming my free code for xbox live It says it has already expired which was not true. Code was purchased end of august and after 3 months I tried to redeem free one to...
  9. Xbox live 3 months and 1000 free vbucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live 3 months and 1000 free vbucks: so when i buy the 3 months of xbox live gold. i will have 1000 free vbucks? its for 9,99$ And how im going to recive the vbucks. help please..... f409523f-c399-495c-80b5-2313a43e96d5
  10. How to return code for 1 month free trial for Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to return code for 1 month free trial for Xbox Live Gold?: Hello! Short history: Our son logged in for our new Xbox One and used the code for 1 month free Live Gold. I am his mother and the intent is that I use this code for my new Live Gold account....