Free movie rental promotion disappeared!

Discus and support Free movie rental promotion disappeared! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On the home screen of my 360 was a panel that said, "because you recently rented a movie on Xbox video, we're giving you one FREE! Up to $6.50,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ozzyharris, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Ozzyharris
    Ozzyharris Guest

On the home screen of my 360 was a panel that said, "because you recently rented a movie on Xbox video, we're giving you one FREE! Up to $6.50, available until March 6th." I clicked on it, reviewed the movies, but didn't rent anything. Today, I went on to
    rent one, and the offer was gone, and nobody seems to know anything about it.

:)

Ozzyharris, Mar 3, 2015
  2. buying and renting a movie at xbox video

I am having the same issue but slightly different. For the past 2 months we have been renting James Bond movies every week. As of yesterday, the rental option for all of them has disappeared. I can buy but not rent, this is also true for movies that I
    rented prior -- no rental option. Wondering what has happened.

Alan Whitehouse, Mar 3, 2015
  3. Bunson428
    Bunson428 Guest
    Movie licensing issue

I would think it would clear from the library like rentals do.

Bunson428, Mar 3, 2015
  4. Taniman13
    Taniman13 Guest

this is also happening to me except mine was on the XBO and now i cant find the offer either

Taniman13, Mar 3, 2015
  5. Taniman13 Win User

this is also happening to me except mine was on the XBO and now i cant find the offer either
  6. Alan Whitehouse Win User

buying and renting a movie at xbox video

I am having the same issue but slightly different. For the past 2 months we have been renting James Bond movies every week. As of yesterday, the rental option for all of them has disappeared. I can buy but not rent, this is also true for movies that I
    rented prior -- no rental option. Wondering what has happened.
  7. Hellfromthepast Win User

There was a problem with the update

I would hope after this Microsoft will do something to compensate us...maybe a free month or two of Xbox Live, or a few free movie rentals...anything.
  8. Bunson428 Win User

Movie licensing issue

You can have the movie listed in your library since you viewed it during the promotion. If you own a movie you will find it register in your purchase history
    I would think it would clear from the library like rentals do.
  9. Trollin Thunder Win User
Thema:

1. Free movie rental promotion disappeared! - Similar Threads - Free movie rental

2. Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...: I was just sitting here watching a movie useing the free movies 2019 apps and suddenly my console turned off on its own. this has never happened before when I have been watching a movie when...
  3. Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...: I have just noticed when I went to launch the free movies 2019 when it gets to the homepage of the app there’s nothing showing up here. and when I go to where it says Genres and when I go to pic...
  4. Problem with free movies 2019 app with white circle keeps spinning and not loading movies

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with free movies 2019 app with white circle keeps spinning and not loading movies: The last few days now I have been noticeing an issue with the free movies 2019 app when I launch the app and when it gets to the home page of the app. then I go to to pic a movie to watch and when...
  5. Problem with watch movie useing free movies 2019 app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with watch movie useing free movies 2019 app: I have noticed an issue whit watching movies when I’m useing the free movies 2019 app. when I go to chose a movie I want to watch useing the app when I start watching the movie I picked to watch I...
  6. Free movie code for gold renewal

in XBoX Rewards
    Free movie code for gold renewal: seen and ad that read "stay gold and get a free action movie code" still haven't received anything. b0a10996-1598-4e36-85c7-24b811089e6d
  7. Missing code for free movie after renewing Xbox Live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing code for free movie after renewing Xbox Live.: I renewed my xbox live through my Xbox One and the promotion said that if I renewed I would get a code for a free action movie, its been a month and I still have not gotten that code...
  8. Tomb Raider 2018 Movie Purchase with 2 Weeks Game Pass Free?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tomb Raider 2018 Movie Purchase with 2 Weeks Game Pass Free?: Hello, I purchased the digital movie tomb raider and it was supposed to come with 2 weeks free of game pass but i never got a message/notification with a code for that yet? Is that still to come...
  9. Free Movie Weekend RIPOFF, no rental option only purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Movie Weekend RIPOFF, no rental option only purchase: It clearly states on the Xbox 360 home page that the movie Knights of Badassdom is free for the weekend, there is a preview and small box that says 'watch for free' when you click on the box it...
  10. Have not received my free movie code. Xbox support cannot help me. Sent here to receive help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have not received my free movie code. Xbox support cannot help me. Sent here to receive help.: I recently received a promotional on my Xbox which was supposed to give one free action movie upon renewing my Xbox live gold membership. However, I have not received the code as promised after...