free movie

Discus and support free movie in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got an email with a free rental for Dragonballz battle of the gods, and it want let me watch it. keeps saying i need to pay? How do i get it for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by B MAC 172, Dec 4, 2014.

1. B MAC 172
    B MAC 172 Guest

free movie

I got an email with a free rental for Dragonballz battle of the gods, and it want let me watch it. keeps saying i need to pay? How do i get it for free?

:)

B MAC 172, Dec 4, 2014
  2. free movie

Yes, there are movies free for the weekends. This weekend there was 3 movies, but i think that i missed it. They just started to show them yesterday i think.

Janet Reitmeyer, Dec 4, 2014
  3. BwA Splatmat
    BwA Splatmat Guest
    free movie

Did they hae any promotional codes, pre orders or anything u can think of that would allow them to get a free movie? What movie was it? As far as I know the only way is there are some that are free for certain times and there is a mcdonalds game giving out
    movies too

BwA Splatmat, Dec 4, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

free movie

You'll need to click on the email and open the webpage to redeem the offer.

onyxishere, Dec 4, 2014
  5. RayDogg Win User

free movie

Is this the free movie for the weekend that they've been doing for a few months now?
  6. onyxishere Win User

free movie

You'll need to click on the email and open the webpage to redeem the offer.
  7. Janet Reitmeyer Win User

free movie

Yes, there are movies free for the weekends. This weekend there was 3 movies, but i think that i missed it. They just started to show them yesterday i think.
  8. BwA Splatmat Win User

free movie

Did they hae any promotional codes, pre orders or anything u can think of that would allow them to get a free movie? What movie was it? As far as I know the only way is there are some that are free for certain times and there is a mcdonalds game giving out
    movies too
  9. MikePARKISON JR Win User

redbox

it's like netflix with less movies. the only plus is the 4 free new movies a month.
Thema:

free movie

1. free movie - Similar Threads - free movie

2. Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...: I was just sitting here watching a movie useing the free movies 2019 apps and suddenly my console turned off on its own. this has never happened before when I have been watching a movie when...
  3. Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...: I have just noticed when I went to launch the free movies 2019 when it gets to the homepage of the app there’s nothing showing up here. and when I go to where it says Genres and when I go to pic...
  4. Problem with free movies 2019 app with white circle keeps spinning and not loading movies

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with free movies 2019 app with white circle keeps spinning and not loading movies: The last few days now I have been noticeing an issue with the free movies 2019 app when I launch the app and when it gets to the home page of the app. then I go to to pic a movie to watch and when...
  5. Problem with watch movie useing free movies 2019 app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with watch movie useing free movies 2019 app: I have noticed an issue whit watching movies when I’m useing the free movies 2019 app. when I go to chose a movie I want to watch useing the app when I start watching the movie I picked to watch I...
  6. Free movie code for gold renewal

in XBoX Rewards
    Free movie code for gold renewal: seen and ad that read "stay gold and get a free action movie code" still haven't received anything. b0a10996-1598-4e36-85c7-24b811089e6d
  7. Missing code for free movie after renewing Xbox Live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing code for free movie after renewing Xbox Live.: I renewed my xbox live through my Xbox One and the promotion said that if I renewed I would get a code for a free action movie, its been a month and I still have not gotten that code...
  8. Tomb Raider 2018 Movie Purchase with 2 Weeks Game Pass Free?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tomb Raider 2018 Movie Purchase with 2 Weeks Game Pass Free?: Hello, I purchased the digital movie tomb raider and it was supposed to come with 2 weeks free of game pass but i never got a message/notification with a code for that yet? Is that still to come...
  9. Have not received my free movie code. Xbox support cannot help me. Sent here to receive help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have not received my free movie code. Xbox support cannot help me. Sent here to receive help.: I recently received a promotional on my Xbox which was supposed to give one free action movie upon renewing my Xbox live gold membership. However, I have not received the code as promised after...
  10. Code for free movie never delivered

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code for free movie never delivered: Hello, I renewed gold by clicking on an advert that promised a free movie for renewing in March. Here's a picture of the offer appearing on my screen: Imgur I have not received an email or...