Free Nanotech DLC Personalization Pack - CoD Championships

Discus and support Free Nanotech DLC Personalization Pack - CoD Championships in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I kinda have the same as Robles accept when I got mine I accidentally deleted it 8ee8320e-3811-4da8-98f9-2263ae5c17ad Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by iKruciaL Tekk, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Free Nanotech DLC Personalization Pack - CoD Championships

I kinda have the same as Robles accept when I got mine I accidentally deleted it

:)

iKruciaL Tekk, Jun 5, 2015
  2. Courage04R
    Courage04R Guest
    COD Champs 2015 - Nanotech Personalization Pack

I watched the 2015 COD Championship on XBOX Live and I still have not seen any email or Live message for the free Nanotech Personalization Pack for COD Advanced Warfare. I know it has been past 8 weeks so how do we get the code? I appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Courage04R, Jun 5, 2015
  3. MLG COD champs watch and win sweepstakes by xbox live

Hi, my brother is having an issue where he did not receive a reward for this giveaway. The giveaway stated that it would give a free nanotech personalization pack in Advanced Warfare if you watched the COD champs on your xbox. he did what the giveaway
    required and did not receive a code. i received my code on the 29th of april but he has not received his. he wanted me to report this for him. his GT is PandaFart69

SexyLumberjak, Jun 5, 2015
  4. Free Nanotech DLC Personalization Pack - CoD Championships

Hey there iKruciaL Tekk!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Jun 6, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there iKruciaL Tekk!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Where are the DLC packs?

its not been confirmed, but it was said possibly this week this might be released but im not sure about it since no confirmation was ever given, but as you can see Zombie no Damien Sandow, he is in DLC 3 which comes out in January

Content Group #2: WWE Superstars Pack – December 2012

Available free of charge: Undertaker "Ministry of Darkness" alternate attire.

Tensai

Ryback

Drew McIntyre

Yoshi Tatsu

AJ Lee

Natalya

Championship Title Pack, with 10 new championships from WWE, WCW, ECW and AWA.

WWE John Cena United States Championship (Word Life)

WCW Cruiserweight Championship

WCW World Tag Team Championship

WCW Hardcore Championship

WCW n.W.o. World Heavyweight Championship

WCW United States Championship

ECW Classic World Heavyweight Championship

ECW World Television Championship

ECW World Tag Team Championship

AWA Classic World Heavyweight Championship
  7. JAG19832002 Win User

Difficulty Joining Game on MUA2 - Help?

the person either did not have the dlc content downloaded on there xbox 360 console, or they did not download the free online packs. The other person did purchased the premium dlc.
  8. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

DLC 3 the "your welcome in five languages" pack out tomorrow Jan 8

DLC pack one came out back in October with the game and it had

Rikishi

Scotty 2 Hotty

Grand Master Sexay

Gangrel

Val Venis

Accelerator Boost, enabling players to unlock all in-game items as well as customize individual WWE Superstar attributes

DLC pack 2 came out in December and it had

Available free of charge: Undertaker "Ministry of Darkness" alternate attire.

Available individually for 80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $0.99 USD via PlayStation Network:

Tensai

Ryback

Drew McIntyre

Yoshi Tatsu

AJ Lee

Natalya

Championship Title Pack, with 10 new championships from WWE, WCW, ECW and AWA. Available for 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $1.99 USD via PlayStation Network.

WWE John Cena United States Championship (Word Life)

WCW Cruiserweight Championship

WCW World Tag Team Championship

WCW Hardcore Championship

WCW n.W.o. World Heavyweight Championship

WCW United States Championship

ECW Classic World Heavyweight Championship

ECW World Television Championship

ECW World Tag Team Championship

AWA Classic World Heavyweight Championship

and now DLC 3 which has

Available free of charge: Layla.

Available individually for 80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $0.99 USD via PlayStation Network:

Damien Sandow

Antonio Cesaro

Jimmy Uso

Jey Uso

Brian Pillman

Chainsaw Charlie

Moves pack, available for 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $1.99 via PlayStation Network. Includes:

Brock Lesnar's Kimura Lock

Chris Jericho's Lionsault

Triangle Dropkick

The Hart Lock

Top Rope Super German Suplex

Superkick/Pedigree Combo

Delayed Vertical Suplex Powerslam

Omega Driver

Airplane Spin

Top Rope Brainbuster

Flapjack/Cutter Combo

Small Package Driver

Sleeper Suplex

Brock Lock

Spinning Double Leg Takedown

Fujiwara Armbar

Pin-Up Strong

Lift Single Underhook DDT

Corner Back Elbow Strikes

Half-Nelson Backbreaker

and if you buy fan axxess you also get Goldust and DDP as DLC characters to
  9. CND AAA Beef Win User

DLC on my games.

[quote user="Murderstyle75"]

however just a generation ago, almost every DLC pack released was free of charge.

[/quote]Man, I remember that. All those free maps for RS3 and Unreal Championship, and those new mechs for MechAssault. Good times.

EDIT: Why did 90% of my post randomly disappear when I first typed it?
Thema:

1. Free Nanotech DLC Personalization Pack - CoD Championships - Similar Threads - Free Nanotech DLC

2. Free money code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free money code: I think the fact microsoft randomly chose people for free money is a complete and uder unfair way of rewarding people plz fix this 0f3f09b8-6fde-4abe-936f-24a3be70dcca
  3. I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free: I have an Xbox One, and yesterday I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! I learned that I could earn 3 months of free Discord Nitro. But when I go to the start menu tab "Game Pass", I don't find...
  4. PLAY THE CREW® 2 FOR FREE THIS WEEKEND!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    PLAY THE CREW® 2 FOR FREE THIS WEEKEND!: Thanks me and my friends will have tp try this out i will say were all running out of space haha. 50c5bec7-1d13-4dbc-a9d1-a1c587bdd5ef
  5. Xbox 360 :: Cloud Storage :: no free space message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 :: Cloud Storage :: no free space message: Hello, When we select cloud storage when loading Minecraft we are getting a 'no free space' message even though the cloud storage states there is 1.5 GB of free space Anyone run into this...
  6. Free Rental of Elf on Microsoft Rewards on Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Rental of Elf on Microsoft Rewards on Xbox: O thanks I havent seen itannoumced anywhere i love that film. b9e12450-f471-45c2-98aa-b3f7caa7bf28
  7. games i have in the xbox but windows 10 wint give me to download them for free

in XBoX on Windows
    games i have in the xbox but windows 10 wint give me to download them for free: when i bought the xbox one i got code to gears of war complete edition and i redeem it and i also bought a code of halo the master chief collection from a store and i reddem it and the windows 10...
  8. Will Xbox game streaming be free after it's preview version is done?

in XboX Insiders
    Will Xbox game streaming be free after it's preview version is done?: I'm curious, because it's friggin awesome and project xcloud has tons of free games to play. It just seems like it's too good to be free and eventually they will charge us for it. Does anyone know...
  9. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  10. File explorer error not enough free space on hdd on Xbox1s console.. Downloads fail cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer error not enough free space on hdd on Xbox1s console.. Downloads fail cant...: Is there a file size limit ? Is my hdd failing ? My xbox1s wont let me download from web. Wont let me save edited game files. Tried making a file folder in app but it still gives error not enuff...