Free nickname change after hacking your account

Discus and support Free nickname change after hacking your account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey microsoft Recently I had such a situation that I had hacking into the account and the burglar changed the player's tag and now you are asked if I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ツFeezyX, Sep 1, 2019.

1. ツFeezyX
    ツFeezyX Guest

Hey microsoft

Recently I had such a situation that I had hacking into the account and the burglar changed the player's tag and now you are asked if I could get another free change of the player's tag because I am not willing to overpay again for a nickname change and
    the current nickname does not suit me.

See you soon and have a nice day

:)

ツFeezyX, Sep 1, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    ツFeezyX
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear about your recent hacking / changed gamertag sitaultion. I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able
    to look into your account and give you your options.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. PWNRR Win User

I'm sorry about your recent hacking problem. Here's a link to help you change your GT, if they can't give you a change for free.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/change-xbox-live-gamertag

To prevent this hacking from happening again, consider enabling a pin on your xbox profile every time you login, as well as the Microsoft authenticator app that's tied to your cellphone. Good luck friend.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Zero420override Win User

Super sorry to hear that you have been the victim for hacking. You can always contact Microsoft support for help with issues like this they are very understanding as it does happen.

I hope this link is of some help
    Gamertag and profile: Manage gamertag

Keep Calm & Game On!
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Thema:

1. Free nickname change after hacking your account - Similar Threads - Free nickname change

2. how to remove a free trail of a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to remove a free trail of a game: HI, I need help removing a free trail of Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse 2, I had the disc and accidently downloaded free trail and now it wont let me remove free trail. Any suggestions on how to remove...
  3. About the code of free 6-month Spotify Premium comes with the Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    About the code of free 6-month Spotify Premium comes with the Xbox game pass ultimate: I purchase the Xbox game pass ultimate on October 6th and it tells me the code for 6-month Spotify Premium would be send within 10 days. It's October 16th now, I still didn't receive anything. Or...
  4. Minecraft Xbox One - Upgrade to Bedrock Edition for FREE Until November 30th, 2019!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One - Upgrade to Bedrock Edition for FREE Until November 30th, 2019!: Wow, that's a really good deal! b1521e6a-e11f-4aed-873c-81f7fda7734a
  5. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!: Hi All Not sure if you are aware of this, but you can get the Bedrock edition of Minecraft for free if you play the Xbox One Edition from now until the 30th of November. More info below (as...
  6. Very rude customer service agent, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, Can't get it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very rude customer service agent, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, Can't get it.: I couldn't get Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, cause whenever I was trying to download then I get these rotating dots and never passes by. I tried something like 4 times and since then...
  7. Region free blu ray discs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Region free blu ray discs.: I recently purchased a set of blu ray discs that were advertised as region free. Microsoft says that region free discs will play on any xbox one console, but the blu ray player app will not...
  8. Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy: [img] Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy I want to know how to the free dlc for my disc copy with out having to spend more money for a game I already payed for...
  9. Who’s enjoyed the MK11 free weekend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who’s enjoyed the MK11 free weekend?: Fighting game is always of hardcore for me. 9ec97c2c-a6ac-4565-9731-402501b306d6
  10. Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free: Hello, I buy the pack "Borderlands THE Handsome collection" but it misses a DLC (lilith and the fight for sanctuary) when I go on the store to download it, it pays me $ 15, but at stake it shows...