Free nickname change after hacking your account

Discus and support Free nickname change after hacking your account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey microsoft Recently I had such a situation that I had hacking into the account and the burglar changed the player's tag and now you are asked if I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ツFeezyX, Sep 1, 2019.

1. ツFeezyX
    ツFeezyX Guest

Hey microsoft

Recently I had such a situation that I had hacking into the account and the burglar changed the player's tag and now you are asked if I could get another free change of the player's tag because I am not willing to overpay again for a nickname change and
    the current nickname does not suit me.

See you soon and have a nice day

:)

ツFeezyX, Sep 1, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    ツFeezyX
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear about your recent hacking / changed gamertag sitaultion. I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able
    to look into your account and give you your options.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. PWNRR Win User

I'm sorry about your recent hacking problem. Here's a link to help you change your GT, if they can't give you a change for free.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/change-xbox-live-gamertag

To prevent this hacking from happening again, consider enabling a pin on your xbox profile every time you login, as well as the Microsoft authenticator app that's tied to your cellphone. Good luck friend.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Zero420override Win User

Super sorry to hear that you have been the victim for hacking. You can always contact Microsoft support for help with issues like this they are very understanding as it does happen.

I hope this link is of some help
    Gamertag and profile: Manage gamertag

Keep Calm & Game On!
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Thema:

1. Free nickname change after hacking your account - Similar Threads - Free nickname change

2. Free Gamertag Change because 10 € /$ are to expensive for a Nickname that is free on Steam...

in XboX Insiders
    Free Gamertag Change because 10 € /$ are to expensive for a Nickname that is free on Steam...: Hello I think we need the option that we can change the name for free. Even EA leaves it free. submitted by /u/Lebenwesen [link] [comments]
  3. anyone got a problem getting Tekken 6 free this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone got a problem getting Tekken 6 free this month: Tried to get free game Tekken 6 for 360, got payment options on the account, but it says required payment options, anyone got any way around this, its only free till 15th Jan under Gold membership...
  4. Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...: Hi I have the xbox games pass ultimate - free PC and xbox games. PC games work great using xbox beta app on my win 10 pc with VPN to uk. I am trying to use express vpn on my xbox 360 to allow me...
  5. Harrassment in a free to play xbox live game!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harrassment in a free to play xbox live game!: Hi, I have been an xbox owner from day one! Been on live for a very long time! For the past couple of years, I have been playing a free to play game. Over the course of time, several people and I...
  6. Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...: Xbox Insider Staff I have been exspirienceing a really bad issue now with the Free movies 2019 app when I go to launch the Free movies 2019 app and when I go to pic any movie to watch useing the...
  7. The Xbox Store really need a "download all free DLC" button.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox Store really need a "download all free DLC" button.: That is definitely a good idea, rather than having to do them all one at a time. That said you could add them all to your cart and checkout only once, but even that takes a fair amount of time....
  8. Problem continues to happen when I’m in the Beta Ring when useing and watching free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem continues to happen when I’m in the Beta Ring when useing and watching free movies...: I tried to join the Beta ring but when I went to launch the free movies 2019 app. when I went to watch any of the movies useing the free movies 2019 app the movie would work great for a while then...
  9. Charged for a free game on gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charged for a free game on gold: Recently noticed that jurassic world evolution was advertised free with games on gold so proceeded to download but was then charged? I have spoken to friends also on gold an they have downloaded...
  10. Dead Space free download disappeared!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space free download disappeared!: Hi, I downloaded dead space for free as part of my gold membership. I have since updated to the newer 4k console and transferred everything over but for some reason dead space did not? When i go...