FREE OR NOT

Discus and support FREE OR NOT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The games says free to play and when you download is say Xbox Live Gold required to play on Xbox. So I'm confused which is it. Can I play for free or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LJB3, Jul 10, 2019.

1. LJB3
    LJB3 Guest

FREE OR NOT

The games says free to play and when you download is say Xbox Live Gold required to play on Xbox. So I'm confused which is it. Can I play for free or do I need Gold.

Here's what it says online page:

DC Universe™ Online is now on Xbox One! Join thousands of other players in this Free-to-Play, Game requires Xbox Live Gold to play on Xbox

:)

Thema:

FREE OR NOT

1. FREE OR NOT - Similar Threads - FREE

2. The free game this month, INSIDE, is absolutely incredible. You MUST dload and play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The free game this month, INSIDE, is absolutely incredible. You MUST dload and play it.: I would download and play this game, but unfortunately i playing in games from Playdead only by pre-order always ^_^) 34b4b658-f455-4094-a08f-c20ece633882
  3. Never Got a "Free gamertag" Change

in XBoX on Windows
    Never Got a "Free gamertag" Change: I never changed my Gamertag for my account so I am a little confused when it said I already have. Why is this? 28a7e69a-3e6e-4ed0-9266-640f7556a593
  4. 7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used

in XboX Insiders
    7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used: [IMG] submitted by /u/egamephonecom [link] [comments]
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working: So recently, I have been trying to download the Windows 10 Edition for Minecraft (through their free code for java edition owners program), and I tried to redeem the code, but it pulled up the...
  6. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  7. Device not showing up when trying to install a free trial

in XBoX on Windows
    Device not showing up when trying to install a free trial: Hello, im trying to install the Minecraft free trial for windows 10 (lol) but it continues to say there are no applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account. I have signed into the account on...
  8. I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free: can someone help me? i cant refund it with purchase history.. i have a gold membership. f1d6a704-7fdb-4fb5-a8d4-a6798bea10cc
  9. Got Minecraft for Windows 10 Free from Mojang - Still asks me to purchase it in game

in XBoX on Windows
    Got Minecraft for Windows 10 Free from Mojang - Still asks me to purchase it in game: As the title says, I got Minecraft for Windows 10 from Mojang. I owned Minecraft: Java Edition for a long time, so they gave it to me for free. However, when I launch the game, it asks me to sign...
  10. Unable to get castlevania free gold game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to get castlevania free gold game: Tells me i need to pyment info and when i go my region is changed to canada and cant be changed. Told there is a glitch in the system 8864e93d-0a29-4c67-b2ac-9f1bac972c67