FREE OR NOT

Discus and support FREE OR NOT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The games says free to play and when you download is say Xbox Live Gold required to play on Xbox. So I'm confused which is it. Can I play for free or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LJB3, Jul 10, 2019.

1. LJB3
    LJB3 Guest

FREE OR NOT

The games says free to play and when you download is say Xbox Live Gold required to play on Xbox. So I'm confused which is it. Can I play for free or do I need Gold.

Here's what it says online page:

DC Universe™ Online is now on Xbox One! Join thousands of other players in this Free-to-Play, Game requires Xbox Live Gold to play on Xbox

:)

Thema:

FREE OR NOT

1. FREE OR NOT - Similar Threads - FREE

2. If I bought the hard copy of minecraft xbox one edition, can I play it free on pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I bought the hard copy of minecraft xbox one edition, can I play it free on pc?: I bought the hard copy of minecraft xbox one edition but don't have xbox live and don't plan on getting it. I do have a pc though. I was thinking I could maybe play with my friends who play from...
  3. Xbox live gold needs to be free !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold needs to be free !: Pc Players Dont have to pay for xbox cross platform play. I dont Think you Should have to pay just to play your games online ! 72d739ac-4993-4433-89c2-9ecc6ce7dd89
  4. xbox live - can't download free xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live - can't download free xbox 360 games: Hi, I'm unable to download xbox 360 games from my Gold subscription as it says 'this channel requires a billing account'. It takes me to a page to add billing information, even though I do have a...
  5. Wreckfest and Zombieland: Double Tap- Road Trip are free to play This Weekend for gold members

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wreckfest and Zombieland: Double Tap- Road Trip are free to play This Weekend for gold members: Hello! Thanks for the info, buddy! I'll take a look at Wreckfest. 81534094-ff27-4aad-a5ad-7c18d981d0d4
  6. I think xbox 360 games should be free or a lot cheaper

in XboX Insiders
    I think xbox 360 games should be free or a lot cheaper: I think that xbox 360 games should be free or maybe about $10 for a normal game and around $15-20 or one of the top/new games because the new console(s) are coming out and also the Xbox 360 isn't...
  7. how to cancel microsoft free premium solitaire subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to cancel microsoft free premium solitaire subscription: just installed windows 10 and got a free week of premium solitaire. how do i end the subscription now that the week is over? 74593430-6469-4078-a8b3-4590fc400cf4
  8. Gold Free Play Days??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold Free Play Days??: I see box that says "Gold Free Play Days" on my Xbox One dashboard. I used to click it and it would show the monthly gold games on the left, and the free to try for the weekend games on the right,...
  9. Lego Star Wars 2 Trilogy Free Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars 2 Trilogy Free Gold: I recently installed the free Gold game of Lego Star Wars 2 Trilogy and there is an issue. When I first load the game it automatically disconnects me from Live. Once the game has loaded, it will...
  10. Free Cell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Cell: Hey, I've been playing FreeCell for years. When I reached level 500, the title Gold Grandmaster 9 appeared. I've reached level 531 and the title hasn't advanced. Is Gold Granmster 9 the end of the...