Free Play days

Discus and support Free Play days in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I do not have access to free play days how to have access to free multiplayer xbox gold thank you in advance Je n'ai pas accès au free play days... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SalahBG, Feb 9, 2019.

1. SalahBG
    SalahBG Guest

Free Play days

I do not have access to free play days how to have access to free multiplayer xbox gold thank you in advance
    Je n'ai pas accès au free play days comment faire pour y avoir accès au multijoueur gratuit Xbox gold merci d'avance

:)

SalahBG, Feb 9, 2019
  2. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Free Play days

Hiya Salah,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed.
    (Since you have marked a response as answered) We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Happy Gaming
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Free Play days

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Free Play days

Hello Salah,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You will need an Xbox live gold subscription to play the multiplayer games. If you do not have a gold subscription you will need to get one.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Smwutches Win User

Free Play days

Also keep in mind the free play days are only on the Xbox One this weekend. If you're using a 360 it will not work.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

free play days

At the end of the free trial period you will not be able to play the game anymore unless you purchase it
Thema:

Free Play days

1. Free Play days - Similar Threads - Free Play days

2. FIFA 18 free play days promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FIFA 18 free play days promotion: Hi, I tried purchasing the base version of FIFA 18 last night (6-28-18), I got an error code, it said 1 day left so I logged on this morning (6-29-18) and it was back to normal pricing, I would...
  3. Halo 5 guardians free play days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 5 guardians free play days: How come when I go to community calendar I cannot find link for halo 5 free play days says free download for all xbox live gold but nothing there please help . 85138bee-1d59-45be-be41-3b707f45e811
  4. EA Free Play Days for Xbox Gold Members

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    EA Free Play Days for Xbox Gold Members: After contacting several MS support chat members, it became very obvious that first, MS support does not know how EA subcription program works and second, EA Free Play Days for Xbox Gold Members...
  5. Can't use EA Access during free play days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't use EA Access during free play days: Had EA Access downloaded before free play days started, now it's started but the app still tells me to sign up and doesn't let me play any games. Uninstalled & reinstalled it, still doesn't work....
  6. war thunder free to play but not for first 4 day's??????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    war thunder free to play but not for first 4 day's??????: why xbox release a free to play title war thunder and then say you can play now if you purchase a premium pack??? dont that defeat the point of free to play ? im not sure what MS are smoking but...
  7. free play days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    free play days: since xbox is letting you play this game for free all weekend I was wondering how that worked. at the end of the free play days does it automatically start to charge you for the game or does it...
  8. the game dose not want to play, i got for free last 15 days ago for having Gold member ship ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the game dose not want to play, i got for free last 15 days ago for having Gold member ship ...: it was hansome pack and pre-sequel does not work at first but after trying to start the game a few time it start but Border Lands 2 dose not want to do so 83c12f37-27ac-4ff9-9db2-705539458a0a
  9. NBA 2K16 Free Play Days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K16 Free Play Days: I can't seem to find out how to get the free play days, everytime i select the NBA icon on the Games with Gold section, it tells me i have to pay $35. 4617c1ea-0251-470f-9786-7d95a8663a25
  10. Can't play multiplayer when I have redeemed free 14-day trial Xbox live code with my new Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer when I have redeemed free 14-day trial Xbox live code with my new Xbox ...: Hello, about 3 days ago I purchased a brand new Xbox One S and with it came a free 14-day Xbox live gold trial, which I had entered successfully after a few tries which it did not work. I went to...