Free Slim Jim Bronze Battlepack code inside

Discus and support Free Slim Jim Bronze Battlepack code inside in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally selected xbox 360 as my console for this code, but I play on Xbox One. My mistake is your gain. First come, first served. The code is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by F1Dan88, Jan 1, 2014.

1. F1Dan88
    F1Dan88 Guest

I accidentally selected xbox 360 as my console for this code, but I play on Xbox One. My mistake is your gain. First come, first served. The code is 2F424-V3JV4-F6MDF-HHTVV-WDJ3Z

:)

F1Dan88, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Vr6Heathen
    Vr6Heathen Guest
    Battle Packs

havent heard anything. You can buy some SLIM JIMS and they have codes for battlepacks and other ***.

Vr6Heathen, Jan 1, 2014
  3. GetFresh
    GetFresh Guest
    Slim Jim Promotion

Has anyone bought any slim jims for the Battlefield 4 promotion? Each selected slim jim you buy has a credit value. You can redeem them for bonus XP, various battlepacks, and other things. I bought a couple of the long slim jims and redeemed a gold battlepack. Do you think they are worth they are worth it?

Link if anyone is interested: https://slimjim-battlefield4.ea.com/

GetFresh, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Inferno20
    Inferno20 Guest

Someone redeemed it.

Thanks anyway. Go Cards!

Inferno20, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Inferno20 Win User

Someone redeemed it.

Thanks anyway. Go Cards!
  6. Vr6Heathen Win User

Battle Packs

havent heard anything. You can buy some SLIM JIMS and they have codes for battlepacks and other ***.
  7. sliMj1m Win User

redeemed battlefield 4 battlepack codes but not recieving anything in game

Same issue here. I redeemed a Gold Battlepack code on this website and it didn't work. I redeemed a bronze battlepack code ingame and it worked just fine. I think Palamino might be correct in thinking that the code was applied to xbox 360 through this website
    and not xbox one.
  8. mr funknuts Win User

BF4 Player appreciation month

Did anyone else get a bronze battlepack aswell as the silver one?
  9. Campo Win User

BF4 Player appreciation month

[quote user="mr funknuts"]

Did anyone else get a bronze battlepack aswell as the silver one?

[/quote]

Yes, I think everyone did. The bronze one contains your player appreciation dog tags, only available at the start of the event. The silver one is the daily battlepack.
Thema:

1. Free Slim Jim Bronze Battlepack code inside - Similar Threads - Free Slim Jim

2. Can I delete an Xbox profile to free up my email? Years without solution please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I delete an Xbox profile to free up my email? Years without solution please help.: Is there a way to permanently delete an Xbox profile from my email address? I need to make my current email the alias for my current profile, but an Xbox profile was made on my email that I've...
  3. Original battlefront that's free with gold now won't load on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original battlefront that's free with gold now won't load on my 360: My 360 let's us download the game from marketplace but will not load after that 1802b936-7f51-4feb-a9f2-b62d19c7be2e
  4. Anyone in need of game pass ultimate free trial?? Enjoy!!

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone in need of game pass ultimate free trial?? Enjoy!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox games should be free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games should be free: Ever since Xbox one along with other new consoles came out, the old games are dying out along with developing problems as we although it's not Microsoft problem 100% there is a question that...
  6. Just realized every xCloud game is free

in XboX Insiders
    Just realized every xCloud game is free: I may be the only one but I thought you had to own a game digitally to have access fo it on xCloud. Obviously I saw everything listed I just didn't realize everything there was playable for free....
  7. Getting this error when trying to update the store I have 340 gigs of free space is this...

in XboX Insiders
    Getting this error when trying to update the store I have 340 gigs of free space is this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Linesofrhyme [link] [comments]
  8. I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my home xbox can u help me plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my home xbox can u help me plz: I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my xbox home can u help plz 6462095d-b13e-4815-afdd-92ed2b4e666e
  9. TT Isle of Man and Fable Heroes are now free to download for gold members

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    TT Isle of Man and Fable Heroes are now free to download for gold members: TT Isle of Man (xbox one) https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/tt-isle-of-man/c1shgh9p2npr?activetab=pivot:overviewtab Fable Heroes (xbox 360)...
  10. Can you get free V-BUCKS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you get free V-BUCKS?: Im a kid and i dont have a credit card. And i want free Vbucks. Is there a way to get it?? (im 9 years old) 35543fe7-dc4b-438d-a9ee-bfebe6e7c0ba