Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold??

Discus and support Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; On, I believe, April 21, 2021 Microsoft enabled online functionality for f2p games without Xbox Live Gold. However, Star Trek online has never... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Select-Shirt-4481, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold??

On, I believe, April 21, 2021 Microsoft enabled online functionality for f2p games without Xbox Live Gold.

However, Star Trek online has never functioned properly this way even though it is cited and listed as a supported title.

Does anyone know a workaround? Is Microsoft aware or fixing this problem? Is this specific to insider previews?

Players are just met with an error at the login screen for STO "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again later."

https://www.gamesradar.com/xbox-liv...ed-for-more-than-50-free-to-play-online-game/

https://screenrant.com/xbox-free-games-no-subscription-required-live-gold/

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...ments-for-free-to-play-multiplayer-from-today

Are there other games that are supposed to work, but don't?

Thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/Select-Shirt-4481
    [link] [comments]

/u/Select-Shirt-4481, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Alan Smithee666 Win User

Star Trek Legacy

Just... Just don't.

There are better Star Trek games.

You and your friend should try Star Trek Online. It's free to play, and it has a lot of updates that have improved the game.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Playing the free mmo games like Neverwinter,Star Trek Online & World of Tanks can help
  4. Daft Badger Win User

How do i fix my reputation if I can't find an opponent to fix it?

Best games to play to improve your rep are the free mmo's like Neverwinter,Star Trek Online,World of Tanks etc.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox support told me to post here

There are loads of games you can play.

The free mmo's like World of Tanks,Neverwinter,Trove,Star Trek Online to name a few.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Bad rep

Playing free games like Star Trek Online,Neverwinter,World of Tanks etc will help as they are all mmo's so you will be on a server with other people
Thema:

Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold??

1. Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold?? - Similar Threads - Free play game

2. How to play free to play multilayer games without xbox live gold

in XboX Insiders
    How to play free to play multilayer games without xbox live gold: Hi guys. Can you please tell me how to play free online multiplayer games such as fortnite and warzone without xbox live gold . They said that they were gonna do it so please help. My subscription...
  3. How come Xbox live gold is only removed from free to play games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come Xbox live gold is only removed from free to play games?: The free-to-play update is here! now i can enjoy more of my favorite games (in 4K). but I've been noticing something that's a little bit strange. ok, ok, yes, Xbox is simply the best gaming...
  4. Xbox live free to play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live free to play games: I have two Xbox One S machines at my house for my nephews. I purchased battlefield one for them years ago and more recently battlefield 5 and dragon Age Inquisition and elder scrolls Skyrim and...
  5. Online Multiplayer for Free-to-Play Games Unlocked Starting Today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Multiplayer for Free-to-Play Games Unlocked Starting Today: Online Multiplayer for Free-to-Play Games Unlocked Starting Today - Xbox Wire FAQ's Online multiplayer unlocked for free-to-play games | Xbox Support Enjoy! 47a705b7-ede5-4e8a-a6b5-82d02644cb2e
  6. Should Omega members at level 5 be able to play free online games without Xbox live or is...

in XboX Insiders
    Should Omega members at level 5 be able to play free online games without Xbox live or is...: I don’t have the month membership for delta status yet but I can’t tell if omega at lvl 5 should have this resource yet or just delta and above? submitted by /u/randomunlvimtired [link] [comments]
  7. I am not able to play free to play games like fortnite on x box insider omega

in XboX Insiders
    I am not able to play free to play games like fortnite on x box insider omega: I am on x box insider omega and I am not able to play fortnite and partychat on my x box pls tell me the solution that can i play free games on x box insider OMEGA submitted by /u/warrior215...
  8. Questions regarding Xbox insider *levels?* and being able to play free games without live.

in XboX Insiders
    Questions regarding Xbox insider *levels?* and being able to play free games without live.: Hi everyone, I’m really new to all of this so I apologize In advance for my ignorance. I’ve been trying to do some research but still have some questions. 1. I have downloaded insider hub, and...
  9. I can't seem to manage to play free to play games without an xbox live gold subscribtion

in XboX Insiders
    I can't seem to manage to play free to play games without an xbox live gold subscribtion: I tried many things, looked at dozens of tutorials but it just doesen't work. I am using a One S. I downloaded the update and when i go on the app and look at announcements i only see Omega...
  10. Free-to-play multiplayer games no longer need Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free-to-play multiplayer games no longer need Xbox Live Gold: Hi, This xbox web link below suggests: For free-to-play games, you will no longer need an Xbox Live Gold membership to play those games on Xbox. We are working hard to deliver this change as...