Free trials

Discus and support Free trials in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i was looking for a new game to get so i went to the free trial section on the microsoft store to see if anything struck my fancy. I found infinite... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JordanBly, Feb 24, 2020.

1. JordanBly
    JordanBly Guest

Free trials

So i was looking for a new game to get so i went to the free trial section on the microsoft store to see if anything struck my fancy. I found infinite warfare and got the free trial and i enjoyed it. I went out and bought the disc and now i own it but
    every time i take out the disc it wont stop saying that i have an expired free trial. All i want is to get rid of the free trial but not the game please help me

:)

JordanBly, Feb 24, 2020
  2. zer0w1n Win User

Xbox Live Gold trial problem

Only one Xbox Live Gold free trial can be used/redeemed used under the same account. I just want to clarify, are you able to sign in and download your profile, and access the multiplayer feature of your online games? If you can, then that means that you
    already have the free trial. You will need to wait until the free trial expires before you can avail another free trial (code), or allow the same free trial to renew (if the free trial was subscribed from xbox.com).
  3. Sufyan16 Win User

Xbox live free trial!!

i bought an xbox 360 today and missed the free trial. I created another account but wouldn't give me the free trial. Can you help and give me the free trial? thanks.
  4. Majin Link Win User

I did not get 1 month free subscription

free 1 month gold trial, once the trial is up it reverts back to free/silver account
  5. Smwutches Win User

cant get my free trail of gold membership

The free trials are no longer available. If a free trial offer becomes available for you, it would be shown on the console's dashboard.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Help

If you just bought a new console, there should be a free trial code on the box. Otherwise, you would need to keep an eye on the console's dashboard for any offers for a free trial. There is no longer a free trial given just for signing up.
Thema:

Free trials

1. Free trials - Similar Threads - Free trials

2. Free trial bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free trial bug: I installed the crew 2 About 2 weeks ago and then I uninstalled it and I am now reinstalling it and it says that I need to use the free trial or buy it again when I already bought it And I also...
  3. 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online: I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire that day. So I checked back today and it still...
  4. Xbox live gold free trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold free trial: Hey i didnt get a free trial. When i got my xbox iwas hoping yall could help f4c4a5a2-1ba9-4655-af3a-d9943d6c466f
  5. Minecraft stuck in free trial version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stuck in free trial version: My Minecraft windows 10 edition is stuck in a free trial. I have contacted Microsoft and Xbox. They told me to contact Mojang. I tried talking to Mojang, they did not respond. I sent another...
  6. Xbox free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox free trial: Hey, I want to get a free trial for Xbox Gamepass but I don't know how. 8a089253-a92b-4c67-b60c-1c9a56a3eedf
  7. Looking for Xbox Live Gold Free Trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Looking for Xbox Live Gold Free Trial: There are so many games that I want to play on my Xbox, such as Fortnite, but they're only available with Xbox Live Gold. I am looking for a free trial and landed here:...
  8. Anyone in need of game pass ultimate free trial?? Enjoy!!

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone in need of game pass ultimate free trial?? Enjoy!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  9. Overwatch stuck in free trial, HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch stuck in free trial, HELP!: Ok so I have had overwatch for about 2 years, and only 3 or 4 months ago it started popping "...…., enjoy your free trial! if you don't want to use ……...'s trial, make sure they're signed out.....
  10. Claiming the free Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium trials from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Claiming the free Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium trials from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, I have recently tried to claim the perks that come with subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, including the 1-month EA trial, 3-month Discord Nitro trial, and 6-month Spotify Premium...