free with gold

Discus and support free with gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; good afternoon, i am trying to download the free game of this month, tekken, when downloaded it does not show on the my games area, it shows tekken... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarceloCX, Sep 19, 2019.

1. MarceloCX
    MarceloCX Guest

free with gold

good afternoon, i am trying to download the free game of this month, tekken, when downloaded it does not show on the my games area, it shows tekken only on storage in system settings, i deleted and tried downloading again and it does not show where it
    should, is there anything i can do?

thank you!

:)

MarceloCX, Sep 19, 2019
  2. davemcfly85 Win User

Question about Free Gold Weekend.

free gold weekends just let you play online for free you still need to have gold to download stuff that requires a gold membership like the free games for gold members.
  3. WPAK Win User

problem live gold

Hi there,

in order to download Games with Gold for free, you will need a paid Xbox Live Gold subscription, any free trials will not count as Gold to allow purchasing those Games with Gold games for free
  4. bowski477 Win User

GWG for April 2015

Because they are free with a gold membership at no extra cost. Yes you have to pay for gold but there is no increase in gold pricing thus the games are free...with gold. Games with Gold.
  5. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

FREE TO PLAY

There is a free section in the marketplace. They're always free. But need gold subscription. Also the free games with gold monthly.
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

Xbox gold games

You must be a gold member in order to get the games yes but you must download the games during the period they are free for gold. If they are no longer free for gold anymore then you missed the opportunity to get that game during the free with gold deal.
Thema:

free with gold

1. free with gold - Similar Threads - free gold

2. NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?: Ok guys please help. I use to be a BIG gamer like 7 years ago. I remember getting a 1 month gold membership for free for first timers. Is that still true now?? If so please help me to get it. Im...
  3. problemas with gold gratis TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 (problems with gold free TEKKEN TAG...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problemas with gold gratis TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 (problems with gold free TEKKEN TAG...: essa mensagens de erro Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again. estou tentando baixar o jogo desde dia 16/9 ate dia 30/9 ate agora nao consegui injusto isso ja mandei...
  4. Games with Gold Hitman for 13,99 instead for free.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold Hitman for 13,99 instead for free.: Hi. Does anybody know why I cant get Hitman for free even though I have a xbox live gold membership? It is part of games with gold this month, till today. I can only get it for 13,99 now. A few...
  5. Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser: Hello, Since 2 months, it is no longer possible to claim the free Xbox 360 games, from the xbox marketplace (marketplace.xbox.com). There is no error message, but after validating the payment...
  6. Can't get free TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 via Xbox Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't get free TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 via Xbox Gold: I have the same issue again like many other users from the Europe (Germany, Italy, Spain, ...) experienced with getting Earth Defense Force 2025 while it was offered for free till 15th Sep 2019 to...
  7. Refund for a Free Xbox live gold game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for a Free Xbox live gold game: I want a refund for "HITMAN™ - The Complete First Season" wish i ordered for free with this months Xbox live gold deal. But i got billed the regular price of 39.99€ (i was logged in with my...
  8. redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial: Why just bought a new xbox and I got a free 14 day trial for Xbox Live Gold with it. However when I try to redeem it it says I need to be signed in, which I am. Does anybody have any answers?...
  9. Free games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free games with gold: With my gold membership I got Tom Clancy's The Division when it was offered for free with gold. I started the download but had to pause when I realized the size of the game. As months went on I...
  10. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...