Free X Box one games???

Discus and support Free X Box one games??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, so something weird just happened, I'm at my folks so I'm away from my Xbox one, and I'm using the smart glass on my android tablet to check... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iPaulG5, Dec 29, 2014.

1. iPaulG5
    iPaulG5 Guest

Free X Box one games???

Hi guys, so something weird just happened, I'm at my folks so I'm away from my Xbox one, and I'm using the smart glass on my android tablet to check gold deals and the store etc, most games show the price, but Ryse, Dead Rising 3 and Forza 5 all show the
    play on Xbox button with no price, I haven't bought them, so are Microsoft giving these away?

:)

iPaulG5, Dec 29, 2014
  2. Using Xbox live store via web

I can verify that x-box one games will transfer from web to the x box one. The free game of the month will only work on the 360 there is no backwards compatibility feature on the x box one as of yet.

VASHTA NER4DA, Dec 29, 2014
  3. Xbox one s console

i wanted to buy x box one console and x box i got x box one s console and with this i bought kinect sensor but to my shock i was not able to setup kinect sensor with x box one s because i was not having an adapter .....i paid so much money already for console
    controller kinect now im asked to buy an adapter ....pls microsoft i want an adapter for free i bought whole x box one s from yanbu saudi arabia (jarir book store) pls help me get an adapter for free !!

RoutineTea29330, Dec 29, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Free X Box one games???

No, it's because they're no longer available to download. All three games have been replaced with a bundle which includes the game and some DLC. So Dead Rising 3 can no longer be bought standalone, only as part of the Apocalypse Edition, for Forza it's the
    Racing Game of the Year Edition and Ryse can only be bought as part of the Legendary Edition.

Essentially this means game plus season pass included in the same price.

Smartglass will show "play now" because there simply is no price, whereas
    http://store.xbox.com
    explains it a little better.

I hope this helps clarify. Let us know if you have any questions.

maxen, Dec 29, 2014
  5. iPaulG5
    iPaulG5 Guest
    Ah, ok, that makes sense, thanks for clearing that up, thought it was too good to be true!

iPaulG5, Dec 30, 2014
  6. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Sadly it was. Free X Box one games??? :(

But there are some nice discounts going on over the holidays. You have probably seen these already, but check out
    Xbox Live's Major Nelson for daily updates on all the discounts before the New Year.

maxen, Dec 30, 2014
  7. We got xbox one for xmas and assissins creed and blackwater were part of the bundle and there is no code and no disc. I have talked to several other people and their bundled games were not in the console either. I contacted the store and they said to contact
    xbox. now what do we do.

xCRYSISxGHOST, Nov 1, 2018
  8. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

Using Xbox live store via web

I can verify that x-box one games will transfer from web to the x box one. The free game of the month will only work on the 360 there is no backwards compatibility feature on the x box one as of yet.
  9. humble hero14 Win User

I can't download games with gold X Box One games in the Microsoft store page

Yes, I've gone to the website to download X Box One games to my library, but I cannot.

To clarify again, I don't have an X Box One console so I cannot install it. The message will say I don't have the required device.

I do have a one year gold membership, pre-paid card.

In the past, games with gold can allow me to add an X Box One game to my library even without an X Box One console. If I purchase an X Box One console, my free games with gold games will be in the library.

Now there is no option online to add the X Box One game to add to the account unless I own a X Box One console.

Hopefully, you can help further. If not, thanks for the reply anyways.
  10. Project Novice Win User

X box music free on windows 8.1 wtf

But you still have to pay for x box one and its free on windows 8.1 that is simply wrong.
  11. Epic Louie Win User

Microsoft paying Youtube to show positive feedback videos first.

[quote user="WildChameleon"]

For every person that calls me a troll enjoy your free X Box One.

[/quote]

I will. =)
  12. TohruPro09 Win User

14 day Xbox live trial that came with Forza Horizon 4 bundle expired after only 5 days.

I have a similar problem. I never got the Forza Horizon 4 code for my X-box One-X and can't find a solution for it anywhere. It's like broken or something. My dad said it should be free to install in the X-box store but it isn't. Still $60 (US). If any
    one has any advice, please share it with me.
Thema:

Free X Box one games???

1. Free X Box one games??? - Similar Threads - Free Box games

2. Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?: So I purchased the Golf Club 2019 and now it is free for xbox Live gold and I have gold. Can I get a refund seeing as I payed for a game that I could have gotten for free that is exactly the same?...
  3. X-Box Live Gold free month not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X-Box Live Gold free month not working: I have revived the promotional message that says I am eligible for one free month trial of X-Box live gold, but when I select the message it says launch app, I launch the Microsoft store, but...
  4. No Free kinect adapter for those who upgraded to X box X!?!?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No Free kinect adapter for those who upgraded to X box X!?!?: I know when the X box s released people were eligible to get a free kinect adapter. Why is this not the case with the X box X? 79c4c1b8-abd1-47d8-93fa-268bab613a47
  5. Alternative option to get Saints Row IV for free X box 360

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Alternative option to get Saints Row IV for free X box 360: Hi I was wondering if there was an alternative option to get Saints Row IV for free for x box 360 . My son is a x box live Gold member and we tried unsuccessfully to download the game during the...
  6. Are box games free region?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are box games free region?: Hello, I live in Belgium and in three weeks I go on vacation to the USA. I would like to buy Red Dead Redemtpion 2 in the USA, but will it work on my xbox in Belgium? Thanks for your help !...
  7. Trying to get this code for a free game offered on x box,max:the curse of the brotherhood

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to get this code for a free game offered on x box,max:the curse of the brotherhood: I am trying to find out how to get a message to the ambassadors about an offer for a game called Max:the curse of the brotherhood I have an offer on my x box saying they would have a code for...
  8. X BOX LIVE GOLD FREE Games not there.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X BOX LIVE GOLD FREE Games not there.: We have had a live gold membership for over a year and have only found free games on it a couple of times. Reluctantly renewed it this year in hopes the kids would have better luck. Just looked...
  9. Sending Xbox for Repair - False Advertisement - No Free Box with Expedited Shipping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sending Xbox for Repair - False Advertisement - No Free Box with Expedited Shipping: It seems like this is a problem for a lot of people. The expedited shipping option for sending in your console states underneath that "Available only at FedEx Office Stores: Take your device and...
  10. X box music free on windows 8.1 wtf

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box music free on windows 8.1 wtf: I do not actually mind that x box music isnt free on the x box one however I am a little bit annoyed that it is free on windows 8.1. We all pay for our x box live membership and are getting a raw...