FREE XBOX LIVE GOLD

Discus and support FREE XBOX LIVE GOLD in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why does it say that my code expired but I never used it and there was no day when it was going to expire. I also think that we should get free Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EVERARDOz, Mar 25, 2020.

1. EVERARDOz
    EVERARDOz Guest

FREE XBOX LIVE GOLD

Why does it say that my code expired but I never used it and there was no day when it was going to expire. I also think that we should get free Xbox live gold because you are making us pay to play with friends/ online but we already pay for wifi

:)

EVERARDOz, Mar 25, 2020
  2. LPRucki Win User

Have gold live online but every game says I need live to play online

The Xbox Live Gold free trial offers a large portion of the Xbox Live Gold benefits, however, some benefits of Gold do not apply during the free trial.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  4. WPAK Win User

problem live gold

Hi there,

in order to download Games with Gold for free, you will need a paid Xbox Live Gold subscription, any free trials will not count as Gold to allow purchasing those Games with Gold games for free
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox One Gold Error code 0x803f900a

Hi MamaRoVino,

Xbox Live Gold is the paid subscription for the overall service of Xbox Live. Since you need Xbox Live Gold to play online and access the deals and Free Games with Gold you get every month, "Gold" and "Live" are generally used synonymously. Whatever Free
    Game with Gold you downloaded when you first put in the free trial should still be playable with your active paid subscription granted you first claimed the game on the same account you started the trial to the one you are using now to play the games with
    the active Gold subscription. Any free game you claimed with the Gold subscription can only be played with an active Gold subscription.

Forza Horizon 4 is a game you get with an active Xbox Game Pass subscription and not an Xbox Live Gold subscription. Forza Horizon 4 was never available as a Free Game with Gold. King's Quest is a free game in general and has always been listed as free so
    anyone can get this game for free if they have an Xbox One console with or without an Xbox Live Gold subscription.

Xbox Live Gold basically gives you 3 main things. Multiplayer and chat capabilities with friends or other players over the internet, Deals with Gold, and Free Games with Gold.

Any and all important troubleshooting or console information can be found over at
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/. Simply type in the search bar what you need help with or select the topic that you need help with.
  6. ZombieTron Win User

Free games on the marketplace every month?

I don't think anyone is paying for Gold xbox Live for the free games for gold, just like the various apps and entertainment features, the free games are just a bonus.

You pay for gold to play on xbox live, currently downloading Tomb Raider for free is just a nice extra.
Thema:

FREE XBOX LIVE GOLD

1. FREE XBOX LIVE GOLD - Similar Threads - FREE LIVE GOLD

2. Should Microsoft make Fortnite free to play without Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should Microsoft make Fortnite free to play without Xbox Live Gold?: Microsoft should make Fortnite free to play, there is no sense that people needs a subscription to play these games, This will make people angry, less people playing on Xbox and Microsoft dosen't...
  3. 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online: I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire that day. So I checked back today and it still...
  4. Xbox live gold free trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold free trial: Hey i didnt get a free trial. When i got my xbox iwas hoping yall could help f4c4a5a2-1ba9-4655-af3a-d9943d6c466f
  5. Can't use Live Gold Membership to get free Sonic Generations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Live Gold Membership to get free Sonic Generations: Bought a new XBox One S Digital Edition and got a free 30 day XBox Live Gold Membership. I'm trying to download the Sonic Generations (XBox 360 and backwards compatible to XBox One) from the free...
  6. Jak uzyskać Xbox live Gold Free code uk

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Jak uzyskać Xbox live Gold Free code uk: Darmowe konto Xbox live Gold Free code uk 164eafa2-c198-45c5-8d3c-797b8dd95ee3
  7. Free multiplayer games without gold live.

in XboX Insiders
    Free multiplayer games without gold live.: Has anybody at Xbox thought about letting us play free games without gold? I mean Sony and Nintendo are doing it, why can't Microsoft do it? Even if it's only just for the quarantine/pandemic....
  8. Petition! Free to play games without xbox live gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Petition! Free to play games without xbox live gold.: Guys lets remove live gold from free to play games. They are free and they should be completely free in any aspect. If PC and PS can give it to free without any subsription, i hope Xbox should as...
  9. Looking for Xbox Live Gold Free Trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Looking for Xbox Live Gold Free Trial: There are so many games that I want to play on my Xbox, such as Fortnite, but they're only available with Xbox Live Gold. I am looking for a free trial and landed here:...
  10. free battlefront "games with gold" can't sign in to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    free battlefront "games with gold" can't sign in to xbox live: So I downloaded this free star wars battlefront game for the month of february, 2020, but the multiplayer will not sign in when I select the option from the game's menu. (I'm usually signed in on...