Freecell record

Discus and support Freecell record in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I see slightly contradicting reports of the Freecell record ... some say Gold Grandmaster 9 is the highest level anyone has reached, but that level 900... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oren Clark, May 27, 2022.

1. Oren Clark
    Oren Clark Guest

Freecell record

I see slightly contradicting reports of the Freecell record ... some say Gold Grandmaster 9 is the highest level anyone has reached, but that level 900 may have been. I don't know how that could be, but I've had fun playing and seem to be somewhat out there.

Freecell record [​IMG]

:)

Oren Clark, May 27, 2022
  2. Oren Clark Win User

Freecell record

No concern. Just curious to know if I'm invisible to the record trackers because I'm still using the free version. If the record is much greater I wouldn't be surprised, but I saw Gold Grandmaster 9 as the highest, so, after I hit 600 and Gold Grandmaster 41, I figured I'd share. :D

Thanks for the answer. Take care. Oren
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Freecell record

Yeah, it could be a bit addictive play Solitaire Collection
  4. Oren Clark Win User

Freecell record

That makes much more sense to me. I knew I couldn't be the only one with too much time on my hands. Thanks, Josef.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Freecell record

I will going to mark this as resolved and thank you for reaching us today here in Microsoft Xbox Community and this is Josef. Have a great day to you and your family as well and keep safe.
  6. Oren Clark Win User

Freecell record

Well, then maybe I've got the record. :D ... doesn't matter. Was just curious and looked it up and saw Gold Grandmaster 9 as the highest level reached until now, so I figured I'd share. Thanks for the responses. Much appreciated. Take care. Oren
Thema:

Freecell record

1. Freecell record - Similar Threads - Freecell record

2. MS Freecell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Freecell: About a month ago FreeCell has become much easier to Win. Did something change? How can I make it more challenging? eccbbb96-e4d2-4659-ad4a-f3df18a2fa16
  3. How do we turn FreeCell (and other solitaire games from Microsoft Solitaire Collection) end...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do we turn FreeCell (and other solitaire games from Microsoft Solitaire Collection) end...: I (and other apparently) want a way to turn off (completely) "Auto Complete" from All of Microsoft Solitaire Collection game(s). Especially in my case "FreeCell". I even went into options and...
  4. Looking for Solitaire freecell #1337

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Solitaire freecell #1337: The elite gamer award in Microsoft solitaire freecell is complete when you “win game #1337 from the options menu in freecell”. Can anyone direct me where I can specifically find this game #. I...
  5. FREECELL GAME# 3154698

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FREECELL GAME# 3154698: FREECELL GAME# 3154698 HAS TWO 4 DIAMONDS AND TWO 9 SPADES I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT THEM BUT YOU JUST GO ROUND THE HOUSES - CAN ANYONE COMMUNICATE WITH THEM? e39d95a5-c82e-4269-896b-9680d2f57e9d
  6. Premium freecell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium freecell: Have had a premium subscription to two different W10 machines. All was good. Bought a new W10 machine. Renewed my subscription, but cannot get the new machine registered. Any thoughts?...
  7. Change Difficulty for MS Premium Solitaire Game FreeCell - ONLINE SOLUTIONS DO NOT WORK ANYMORE

in XBoX on Windows
    Change Difficulty for MS Premium Solitaire Game FreeCell - ONLINE SOLUTIONS DO NOT WORK ANYMORE: Trying to change the difficulty level of FreeCell - default is "easy" with NO difficulty selector and NO "Remember Deck Difficulty" switch. How can you seemingly make something this trivial...
  8. freecell stats

in XBoX Games and Apps
    freecell stats: have just reached gold grandmaster 300 Expert (level 1895) Is this any good? 085acf97-e785-4631-a06c-5200e1383df4
  9. FREECELL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FREECELL: I have already reached the Gold Grand Master 21 (level 500). I thought it was going to change the title, but it didn't happen. I wonder: What is the complete list of Freecell levels? What...
  10. Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses: I have 2 PC's both running Windows 8.1. One PC is working fine in regards to how Freecell works. The other one has a weird problem. It has stopped recording my wins on the Xbox network. When I...