freecell stats

Discus and support freecell stats in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; have just reached gold grandmaster 300 Expert (level 1895) Is this any good? 085acf97-e785-4631-a06c-5200e1383df4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iangucklhorn, Aug 6, 2020.

1. iangucklhorn
    iangucklhorn Guest

freecell stats

have just reached gold grandmaster 300 Expert (level 1895)

Is this any good?

:)

iangucklhorn, Aug 6, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

freecell stats

Hi Ian,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a
    support sitefor the casual games you can look over also. Here is the
    casual games FAQtoo.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. AX3TASTIC Win User
  4. Queen Ber Win User

Solitaire Level Titles

In Freecell I've worked my way up, steadily, way past 110....

A New level is achieved every 1000 points. Currently on #349. The title is Stat Smasher.
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Microsoft Casual Games

Hi Earth,

Thanks for reaching out and responding to us. We understand this must be frustrating since there is not much information. However, I looked into this for you and I did find another thread that was similar. Please take a look at

How to reset FreeCell stats in Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Take a look through the thread above and let us know if it helps :)
  6. MrMarcoSchmidt Win User

Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

Similar Problem on my Windows 8.1 Machine. For a few days Microsoft Solitaire Collection only stops recording stats for FreeCell and Pyramid on the Xbox Network.

Reinstallation as described in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ has changed nothing.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version is 2.3.1406.1149
Thema:

freecell stats

1. freecell stats - Similar Threads - freecell stats

2. Change Difficulty for MS Premium Solitaire Game FreeCell - ONLINE SOLUTIONS DO NOT WORK ANYMORE

in XBoX on Windows
    Change Difficulty for MS Premium Solitaire Game FreeCell - ONLINE SOLUTIONS DO NOT WORK ANYMORE: Trying to change the difficulty level of FreeCell - default is "easy" with NO difficulty selector and NO "Remember Deck Difficulty" switch. How can you seemingly make something this trivial...
  3. FREECELL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FREECELL: I have already reached the Gold Grand Master 21 (level 500). I thought it was going to change the title, but it didn't happen. I wonder: What is the complete list of Freecell levels? What...
  4. Freecell total points

in XBoX on Windows
    Freecell total points: How to find my total points in Freecell? What good are they? 640212da-f9ab-4bc5-9afd-ac1a64930d54
  5. I am able to select a difficulty level on Pyramid and Spider but not on Tripeaks or FreeCell.

in XBoX on Windows
    I am able to select a difficulty level on Pyramid and Spider but not on Tripeaks or FreeCell.: Does antyone know how to set the difficulty level on the other games? I can't find anything under Options for those games & right now, the Pyramid random game I started is on its 6th deal with no...
  6. freecell resetting score

in XBoX on Windows
    freecell resetting score: can I reset freecell score on my pc 18f79072-4f0f-415f-a62f-860298c98766
  7. Problems with freecell

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with freecell: I am having an irritating problem with freecell. For the second time I have reached the 100 + stage of solving only to find myself having to start again from scratch. Should I remove the game and...
  8. Random Number Generator FreeCell

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Number Generator FreeCell: FreeCell Expert is generating the same number approximately 50% of the time as numbers used within the last few months. (I keep recordings to share with others). I can't believe I have played all...
  9. Microssoft Solitaire freecel réinitialize?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microssoft Solitaire freecel réinitialize?: I've played 12,000 times at Microsoft Solitaire's Frecell and I'd like to put the counters back to 0; how do i do that? thanks 1b0fe1af-3d85-412b-a7a4-ea3d1e5a512b
  10. How do you reset the stats on Freecell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you reset the stats on Freecell: How do you reset the stats on Freecell 8e5e4861-f058-4a04-9e48-f897fa731fb2