Freedom Rewards for Path of Exile February

Discus and support Freedom Rewards for Path of Exile February in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Not sure why I am even posting here. I am having issues with claiming the February reward for Path of Exile Freedom Rewards. I called microsoft support... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Misterpelican, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Freedom Rewards for Path of Exile February

Not sure why I am even posting here. I am having issues with claiming the February reward for Path of Exile Freedom Rewards. I called microsoft support and they could verify the offer and that I spent more than $10. That is all they claimed they could do.
    They told me to come post on these forums. GT is . I dont know what else to say. If this doesnt work, should I talk with my mailman about it?

:)

Misterpelican, Mar 5, 2018
  2. Freedom Rewards for February. Path of Exile

Not sure why I am even posting here. I am having issues with claiming the February reward for Path of Exile Freedom Rewards. I called microsoft support and they could verify the offer and that I spent more than $10. That is all they claimed they could do.
    They told me to come post on these forums. GT is . I dont know what else to say. If this doesnt work, should I talk with my mailman about it?

Misterpelican, Mar 5, 2018
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Freedom Rewards for February. Path of Exile

Hey Misterpelican! Because this is a promotion connected to the Xbox Rewards program, you will want to post this issue to the

Xbox Rewards forums
    . Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Mar 5, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Misterpelican,

Only rewards members are eligible for Rewards. Since your purchases were all made before being a Rewards member on the 26th of February, they were not eligible for this program. From the FAQ:

I've had an Xbox Live account for years. Can I earn Rewards for transactions made prior to signing up for Xbox Live Rewards?

You can only earn Rewards once you're an Xbox Live Rewards member. Once your membership is complete, we'll begin tracking your activity and rewarding you for things like completing missions, earning MyVIP Gems, or working towards your MyVIP Star Rank
    by making qualifying digital purchases in the Microsoft Store. For full details on the Rewards available, please see the Terms and Conditions.

XBLRewards8, Mar 6, 2018
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Freedom Rewards for February. Path of Exile

Hey Misterpelican! Because this is a promotion connected to the Xbox Rewards program, you will want to post this issue to the

Xbox Rewards forums
    . Thanks!
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Misterpelican,

Only rewards members are eligible for Rewards. Since your purchases were all made before being a Rewards member on the 26th of February, they were not eligible for this program. From the FAQ:

I've had an Xbox Live account for years. Can I earn Rewards for transactions made prior to signing up for Xbox Live Rewards?

You can only earn Rewards once you're an Xbox Live Rewards member. Once your membership is complete, we'll begin tracking your activity and rewarding you for things like completing missions, earning MyVIP Gems, or working towards your MyVIP Star Rank
    by making qualifying digital purchases in the Microsoft Store. For full details on the Rewards available, please see the Terms and Conditions.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Path of Exile Freedom Reward

Hello Boogieman X,

As was stated in the FAQ for this offer:

When and how will I receive my Reward?

Once you’ve completed your required purchase(s) for the game, come back to the FREEdom Rewards page and sign in to your Xbox Live Rewards account. You should see a button that appears by the completed
    offer that will prompt you to redeem your Reward and that will take you to a page where all of your prize tokens will be listed. Please note that it can take up to 96 hours after the offer has been successfully completed for it to appear on the site.

We see that your code is still waiting on your redemption page.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Path of Exile Addon? for rewards mission.

Hello some fr0otcake,

While a purchase of consumables (in-game currency) will be eligible for the other FREEdom offers, in-game purchases using that currency are not eligible for any FREEdom offer, including the add-on offer, as specified in the FAQ:

• Buy add-on content for Path of Exile: Spend at least $10 before tax on digital add-on content for Path of Exile in the Microsoft Store by February 28. Add-on content includes but is not limited to gem/coin packages, additional skins, featured maps, etc.
      This does not include purchases made within the game, as well as purchases made using premium or earned currency.
  9. lojames22 Win User

Path of Exile, Freedom Rewards, Arcane Bundle

I contacted Xbox Support but was informed that this forum post was the only way I could get help for Xbox Rewards issues. I'm hoping this can get resolved before the end of the rewards period on 2/28, but please let me know.
Thema:

1. Freedom Rewards for Path of Exile February - Similar Threads - Freedom Rewards Path

2. Two different dates for the freedom rewards promotion

in XBoX Rewards
    Two different dates for the freedom rewards promotion: HI I’m from Mexico so my primary language is Spanish but I will try to explain myself in English. In this two web pages there are different dates for the promotion freedom rewards: June 30 2018...
  3. Two different dates for the freedom rewards promotion

in XBoX Rewards
    Two different dates for the freedom rewards promotion: HI I’m from Mexico so my primary language is Spanish but I will try to explain myself in English. In this two web pages there are different dates for the promotion freedom rewards: June 30 2018...
  4. Not receiving my FREEdom Rewards in May

in XBoX Rewards
    Not receiving my FREEdom Rewards in May: Hi, I played Prominence Poker, World of Tanks and DC Universe Online for more than 5 hours each in May, but did not get my rewards. I chose to participate. After playing Prominence Poker and...
  5. freedom rewards completed

in XBoX Rewards
    freedom rewards completed: hello , i did the mission free rewards by playing the 3 games for 5 hours but i dont see any points for doing that 9eaca927-6beb-4879-b607-53a3182c8c20
  6. FREEdom Rewards Support - FREE Ride hasn't updated the third Free to Play title for my mission.

in XBoX Rewards
    FREEdom Rewards Support - FREE Ride hasn't updated the third Free to Play title for my mission.: Hello Xbox Live Rewards Support Staff =) I have completed 5 hours toward my "FREE Ride" mission in: World of Tanks, Happy Wars, and Air Mech Arena. The punch-card indicates that two of the...
  7. Freedom Rewards Free Ride Question

in XBoX Rewards
    Freedom Rewards Free Ride Question: Just wondering what game is closest to five hours cus im pretty sure Paladins, Warframe and Fortnite for least 5 hours but it states only two has been reached and was just wondering what games...
  8. Path of Exile Freedom Reward

in XBoX Rewards
    Path of Exile Freedom Reward: On Feb.26 I purchased the Abyssal Imp Supporter Pack for $59.99 meeting the requirements for Path of Exile "Arcane Bundle" Freedom Reward. As of March 2 I still have not received the reward pack....
  9. Path of Exile, Freedom Rewards, Arcane Bundle

in XBoX Rewards
    Path of Exile, Freedom Rewards, Arcane Bundle: Hello, I purchased two point bundles in Path of Exile totaling about $15, however it has been a few days and I haven't seen my reward redemption link for the Arcane Bundle (spend at least $10 in...
  10. Freedom Rewards for February. Path of Exile

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Freedom Rewards for February. Path of Exile: Not sure why I am even posting here. I am having issues with claiming the February reward for Path of Exile Freedom Rewards. I called microsoft support and they could verify the offer and that I...